Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ArchieCP

Wolves

1. Wolves

Just in january sitting top of the championship with Wolves & have £7 mill to spend.
    Anyone know quality players that would come to wolves?
    Looking for a goalkeeper until Hennessey is back & centre back to go with Berra as Stearman is costing me to many goals & maybe a centre midfielder & any back up players that would help

Also any decent staff that would come to me? would be appreciated

Cheers!

2. Hennessey is still injured? Ikeme or De Vries are suitable cover so don't wast money on a keeper.

3. He got injured in a reserves game just after he got fit -.- & sold De Vries. Any ideas on who to sign?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Briightmoree_09 View Post
    Just in january sitting top of the championship with Wolves & have £7 mill to spend.
    Anyone know quality players that would come to wolves?
    Looking for a goalkeeper until Hennessey is back & centre back to go with Berra as Stearman is costing me to many goals & maybe a centre midfielder & any back up players that would help

Also any decent staff that would come to me? would be appreciated

Cheers!
    Berra and Johnson won me prem and champions league. Karl Henry bossed midfield for me. Got 7+ rating every season. Doyle got 40 in 44 in the league. Then 29 in 35 in prem. also Ebanks got 16 in 25. I would buy a young prospect

5. Play Batth at CB, he's awesome. I just finished my 3rd season in the PL and won it. Also, Erick Torres is such a vital part of my team now, maybe look towards signing him.

6. Quote Originally Posted by millebraun9sex View Post
    Play Batth at CB, he's awesome. I just finished my 3rd season in the PL and won it. Also, Erick Torres is such a vital part of my team now, maybe look towards signing him.
    Danny batth didn't do well for me unfortunately so I sold him for 7m. I wish I got Erick Torres he looks pretty decent t Tottenham they signed him this season for 13m but they want 30m from me when I got lamela at start of season. Barcelona are 10th lmao and I put a bid in for thiago for 45m got accepted but could only offer 120k a week and he signed for city for 300k a week. So I'll keep my money and try to get papadopolous from Chelsea who are seriously under performing.
    millebraun9sex likes this.

+ Reply to Thread