Thiago
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1. Thiago

Bought Thiago from Barca for my Newcastle save 3rd season had to sell Ba to fund the purchase means i will move Jovetic to the left and Thiago CAM with Cisse up top and Arfa on right Cabaye tiote in middle ....

Anyone bought him and how is he ?

2. Apparently he turns out to be the new Iniesta so i'd say you have yourself a gem mate.

3. Quote Originally Posted by DAK7 View Post
    Apparently he turns out to be the new Iniesta so i'd say you have yourself a gem mate.
    I know he was great on 12 and have played him in my first few games but not got much out of him need him to settle etc.

4. Celticthroughandthrough88
    He turns out to be an immense AP I think, 20s in passing and technique in my save. Cracking buy for Newcastle!

5. Without him for 2 month lay due to injury ... Might have to break him in good and proper next season. Here is my transfer business over 3 seasons ... Got llorente on a free but didnt like him as i played with a advanced forward or poacher so selt him for 10 mill and got kaka for experience to pass onto adryan not bad for 14k a week. dmit some of my loan signing have been silly. But couldnt miss out the chance of Thiago so had to have a look at how to shuffle team to fit him in as i only was going to buy Corchia as thats all i needed to strengthen Thiago-newcastle_-transfers-history.pngThiago-newcastle_-transfers-history-2.pngThiago-newcastle_-transfers-history-3.png

6. Celticthroughandthrough88
    Screenshot in 2020:

Thiago-thiago_-overview-profile.png

7. Quote Originally Posted by Celticthroughandthrough88 View Post
    Screenshot in 2020:

Attachment 287860

Holy sh*t ... This is him in my save now ... Thiago-thiago_-overview-profile-2.png

He will be Xavi or Iniesta's successor in real life, so should expect something of him. I haven't got him yet, but I think he should be better than on fm12

9. He's one of my best players at Barca, reaches his potential pretty quick if you give him a lot of first team football.

Thiago-thiago_-overview-profile.pngThiago-thiago_-history-career-stats.pngThiago-thiago_-reports-coach-report.png

10. he is pretty beastly

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast