Like Tree5Likes

is any better striker in the game than falcao?!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

  1. is any better striker in the game than falcao?!

    is any better striker in the game than falcao?!

    i play arsenal and i wonder who i should buy on striker position?

  2. Quote Originally Posted by wesool View Post
    is any better striker in the game than falcao?!

    i play arsenal and i wonder who i should buy on striker position?
    Rodrigo from Benfica. Hes a beast. Basically a young David Villa in his prime

  3. Quote Originally Posted by YippeKiYayMofo View Post
    Rodrigo from Benfica. Hes a beast. Basically a young David Villa in his prime

    was just about to post this, you know what they say great minds and that lol

  4. Quote Originally Posted by epic terrorist View Post
    was just about to post this, you know what they say great minds and that lol
    Oh i know haha

    Also if your on a tight budget: Carlos Fierro and Isahk Belfodil are top quality and cheap
    Raikan007 likes this.

  5. maybe some screen rodrigo from next seasons?

  6. #6
    is any better striker in the game than falcao?!-screen-shot-2012-12-06-11.48.56.png
    Rodrigo, 2018 AI trained.All of the stats for a poacher in bright green

  7. Here he is in 2014:
    is any better striker in the game than falcao?!-rodrigo_-overview-attributes.png
    Ramiza likes this.

  8. Cavani is the only complete forward on his level.
    But there are others who are better at certain roles, Neymar, Rodrigo, Llorente, Etc aren't as good overall as Falcao but will still score very well if played in the right team.

  9. I would highly recommend Fierro , In my Napoli save im in 2018 and hes worth £27 million, scores consistent goals and IMO is the best striker in the world. I'd show a screenshot but not sure how to.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Henry8597 View Post
    I would highly recommend Fierro , In my Napoli save im in 2018 and hes worth £27 million, scores consistent goals and IMO is the best striker in the world. I'd show a screenshot but not sure how to.
    Go to his profile, press Alt+F9. The screenshot gets saved as an image in Documents -> Sports Interactive -> Football Manager 2013 -> Screenshots as a png file. You can then upload it here. And yeah, Fierro is a beast

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Which player have you found to be much better in the game than in reality?
    By cobracoyne in forum Football Manager 2013 Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 17/11/2012, 04:51 PM
  2. Best striker on the game!
    By icooperr in forum Football Manager 2011 Players
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 23/02/2011, 03:58 AM
  3. Leigh Griffiths, one of the best strikers on the game!
    By skinner5 in forum Football Manager 2011 Players
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 19/02/2011, 07:48 AM
  4. Best Value For Money Striker On The Game
    By LionelPienaar in forum Football Manager 2010 Players
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 28/01/2010, 08:45 PM
  5. The Striker Of The Game !!!!
    By gareth_gb in forum Football Manager 2006
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 24/12/2005, 02:04 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO