Like Tree1Likes

Best RBs?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1. Best RBs?

I am Arsenal, and I am midway through my second season.

I am on course to win a 2nd title, but Sagna is getting on abit (31) and he no longer fits in my tactics as well (Because SI have MASSIVELY under-rated his attacking play! His crossing is superb IRL, and he is one of the best RBs in the league!, however he only has 10 crossing on FM!!)

I am also getting worried about his fitness, as he keeps getting small injuries (Although I think that might be down to my excessive training :/)

Carl Jenkinson is growing AMAZINGLY and I can see him becoming one of the best non-regen RBs later on in my game

However, for know I want a ready made RB, who 29 or under and who is decent at his attacking play

2. gogogo golem
    Liverpool and Macclesfield Follows: Leicester City Modern Day Legend
    Cesar Azpilicueta, Kyle Walker and Van der Wiel are great. Also Corchia could do the job.

3. Gino Peruzzi will be better than Jenko ditch him ha
    Vanjagl likes this.

4. Kyle Walker is a must

5. Quote Originally Posted by gogogo golem View Post
    Cesar Azpilicueta, Kyle Walker and Van der Wiel are great. Also Corchia could do the job.
    Quote Originally Posted by apvmoreira View Post
    Kyle Walker is a must
    Azpilicueta and Walker play for Chelsea and Tottenham, so I'd have to pay too high for them. Not ruling it out, but I wouldn't want to pay more than £10-15m for Cesar and no more than £23m for Kyle. Thanks for the suggestions though

Unfortunatly, Real Madrid beat me to Corchia at the start of the season, but I'm gonna see about van Der Wiel, taah!

Quote Originally Posted by CDXtreme View Post
    Gino Peruzzi will be better than Jenko ditch him ha
    I presume Jenkinson has one of the '-' potentials, as on my game...
    Best RBs?-2012-12-10_00001.jpg

6. Could steal Johnson from Liverpool depending on how they're doing in the league.

7. Zimmermann. Holy Jesus. I signed him two seasons ago whilst I was in the Championship with Orient. Now after being Two seasons in the BPL he has a Average rating of 7.5 and gets goals and assists here and there. I'd highly suggest him.

8. Quote Originally Posted by TJD07 View Post
    Could steal Johnson from Liverpool depending on how they're doing in the league.
    Unfortunatly they are somehow second... Only them and City really looked liked challenging me last season

9. Quote Originally Posted by mikes2k9 View Post
    Zimmermann. Holy Jesus. I signed him two seasons ago whilst I was in the Championship with Orient. Now after being Two seasons in the BPL he has a Average rating of 7.5 and gets goals and assists here and there. I'd highly suggest him.
    Which Zimmerman?

10. Gino Peruzzi is a beasttt!!! But hard to take his wp...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast