Like Tree2Likes

Need a replacement for Valencia 2015
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

1. Need a replacement for Valencia 2015

Need a right winger for Manchester United, Valencia has been a beast down the right, but is 30 and getting injuries left right and centre. Need a winger that is fast and has a consistent goal scoring record as Valencia has knocked in 7-10 goals a season minimum. Any ideas? Budget is not an issue.

2. Douglas Costa ... i got him very cheap from Spurs and his superior free kick stat helps me a lot

3. will isaac cuenca or cristian tello or delefou or whatever his name is from barca any good? presuming they will be better 3 years into the game

4. ruben rochina

5. Shaqiri from Bayern but he does cost a lot but 100% worth it

6. Does he need to be a natural winger and go down the outside or cut inside?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Seizaburou View Post
    Douglas Costa ... i got him very cheap from Spurs and his superior free kick stat helps me a lot
    Costa has just gone to Valencia after failing to make an impact at both arsenal and spurs, spent a year at both, was easy to defend against when i played then.

8. Quote Originally Posted by baxter51 View Post
    will isaac cuenca or cristian tello or delefou or whatever his name is from barca any good? presuming they will be better 3 years into the game
    Deulofeu is the only player still at Barcelona on my game and the only one who looks anywhere near decent, Cuenca has gone Betis and Tello is playing in Greece. Will look into Deulofeu at the end of the season.

9. Quote Originally Posted by SamNewby View Post
    Shaqiri from Bayern but he does cost a lot but 100% worth it
    Theres no doubt he is good, but as for practicality when it comes to trying to sign him its impossible. I tried the last transfer window, Bayern wanted an offer of £150 million, and Shaqiri wanted wages of £380K a week with bonuses. I wasn't going to bankrupt the club for him.

10. Quote Originally Posted by baxter51 View Post
    Does he need to be a natural winger and go down the outside or cut inside?
    I would say natural winger, but I am open to ideas, the only reason I say natural winger is because ive had players who like to try and cut in and it didn't work out where as Valencia would beat them down the outside for pace and drill in a cross/shot which was very effective with my forwards and other winger coming into the box for rebounds etc...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast