Like Tree1Likes

Who are the best young Inside Forwards?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1. Who are the best young Inside Forwards?

I'm in 2016, so most of the young players would of developed, but who are the best?

Preferably the players that aren't world known. Eg. Iker Muniain.

2. Will Hughes is a good winger/attacking midfielder, starts off at 17 but is still pretty good then. I'm sure he's gonna be really good, kinda this years Fierro, but of the attacking mid/winger variety (fierro is still a god though)

3. Ive done quite good with wellington nem as inside forward on the left side in an old save, i had ben arfa on the right side so cant say a young inside forward for there.

4. Quote Originally Posted by xelliotx View Post
    Will Hughes is a good winger/attacking midfielder, starts off at 17 but is still pretty good then. I'm sure he's gonna be really good, kinda this years Fierro, but of the attacking mid/winger variety (fierro is still a god though)
    For me Will Hughes would need to progress through a mid table prem team, in my game he has gone of the boil and was available for a free transfer at the start of the 15/16 season and no one picked him up. But maybe thats just my save.

5. Hell probably about 26 in your save but Andre Schurrle has almost perfect stats for the role, not sure how much he'd cost in 2016 though

6. Quote Originally Posted by monsta89 View Post
    For me Will Hughes would need to progress through a mid table prem team, in my game he has gone of the boil and was available for a free transfer at the start of the 15/16 season and no one picked him up. But maybe thats just my save.
    I had him but I used him as a CM, plus i've just shifted him off too Spurs for 35m lol.

7. Quote Originally Posted by jordyoffy View Post
    Hell probably about 26 in your save but Andre Schurrle has almost perfect stats for the role, not sure how much he'd cost in 2016 though
    He's at Liverpool. He is who I wanted Initially.

8. Take a look at Sean Murray from Watford. More of a right winger than inside forward, but still quality.

9. ruben rochina always does decent

10. Joel`'s Avatar Joel`
    Manchester United Modern Day Legend
    Viktor Fischer.
    MrBak likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast