Danny Welbeck.. ?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

  1. Danny Welbeck.. ?

    I'm in my fourth season, starting fifth and Welbeck has listed himself for Transfer. He'll cost me 9m but I'm wondering if he'll do well. In my save United hasn't given him much of a chance although, last season he played 5 games and managed to score 4. It seems from when Sir Alex retired, he was disregarded. Is he worth having a punt? How has he turnt out in your saves? How would you get the best out of him?

  2. I would say hes worth it, seems to score alot goals when he went on loan in my save. Maybe try and get him for 6/7mil

  3. I tried getting him at Leeds but Chelsea beat me to it, currently topping there scoring charts pretty easily. Get him!

  4. I play as Man U and he's incredibly frustrating player due to his low mental stats and relative poor finish and composure.

    He's usually a 5/4.5 star potential but hell, for the first 3 seasons, the only god damn thing he has going for him is his frightening speed and pace and agility. Misses the easiest goals.

    Angelo Henriques is miles greater a better talent.

  5. i sold him in my first season to wolves, spent 3 seasons there scoring 15 in his first 20 in his second and 28 in his last before transfering to liverpool and carrying on his goal scoring record. There are better options though. Carlos Fierro, Angelo Henriquez, rodrigo etc.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Djzone View Post
    i sold him in my first season to wolves, spent 3 seasons there scoring 15 in his first 20 in his second and 28 in his last before transfering to liverpool and carrying on his goal scoring record. There are better options though. Carlos Fierro, Angelo Henriquez, rodrigo etc.
    There may be better options, but i'm Leyton Orient and i've just secured Europa League. So it'll be hard for me to attract players like Rodrigo, who also has a 25m Value.

    But if you can think of anyone who would be better than Welbeck in the fourth season, for under 15m leme know!

  7. Whats Carlos Fierro worth in the 4th season ? I paid 5.5mil in my first season.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by nconst View Post
    Whats Carlos Fierro worth in the 4th season ? I paid 5.5mil in my first season.
    Didn't look, only saw his stats were pretty good, he was at PSG so probably high value.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by mikes2k9 View Post
    There may be better options, but i'm Leyton Orient and i've just secured Europa League. So it'll be hard for me to attract players like Rodrigo, who also has a 25m Value.

    But if you can think of anyone who would be better than Welbeck in the fourth season, for under 15m leme know!
    Oh ok lol didnt know that, maybe Welbeck would be a good option Have you checked Ademilson? he has a 6.25m release clause at the start for Sao Paulo, not too sure what he is worth in your save now but defo worth a shot
    Last edited by Djzone; 19/12/2012 at 06:28 PM.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Djzone View Post
    Oh ok lol didnt know that what about Ademilson? he has a 6.25m release clause at the start for Sao Paulo, not too sure what he is worth in your save now but defo worth a shot
    I offered 5m, they came back with a 7m request. Pretty happy with that! Have you had him before? What's he like? [This is my first REAL save].

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Danny Welbeck - Loan
    By Andy in forum English Football
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 26/01/2010, 12:08 AM
  2. Danny ?
    By ChrisMorgan in forum Players
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05/03/2009, 09:13 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO