Arsenal, First Season Signings.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

  1. Celtic First Team
    #1

    Arsenal, First Season Signings.

    Hey guys, decided to start an Arsenal save, just wondering if anybody has some input on good singings.

    30 Million pound transfer budget.

    Already made bids and offered contracts to these players.

    Adryan - 875k
    Wellington Nem - 3.5m
    Isco - 17.5m
    Jores Okore - 1.3m

    Total - 23.175m

    Looking to sell.

    Marouane Chamakh - 13m
    Thomas Rosicky - 5m
    Andre Santos - 6m
    Andrey Arshavin - 4m
    And a handful of reserve and youth team players

    So if i sell all those players i should have paid for the already incoming players.

    So any tips on where to strengthen? Who to sign? Any advice would be much appreciated.

  2. #2
    fellaini obviously he is a beast then Gotze if you have enough cash and try to sign A quality striker like Damaio or Javier Hernandez !

  3. Quote Originally Posted by FootballManagerG0D View Post
    Hey guys, decided to start an Arsenal save, just wondering if anybody has some input on good singings.

    30 Million pound transfer budget.

    Already made bids and offered contracts to these players.

    Adryan - 875k
    Wellington Nem - 3.5m
    Isco - 17.5m
    Jores Okore - 1.3m

    Total - 23.175m

    Looking to sell.

    Marouane Chamakh - 13m
    Thomas Rosicky - 5m
    Andre Santos - 6m
    Andrey Arshavin - 4m
    And a handful of reserve and youth team players

    So if i sell all those players i should have paid for the already incoming players.

    So any tips on where to strengthen? Who to sign? Any advice would be much appreciated.
    You can sell Arshavin for 8m if you offer him on 48 month deal. I offer everyone out that way so club keeps getting monthly payments and expenses are covered that way.

    Look at Emerson and Leandrinho from Santos youth team. Both have release clauses of less than 2m and are better than Adryan.

    Also if you don't want to get expensive LB straight away and just want to train Gibbs and future Emerson then Adilson is good buy. 50k from Seoul is decent purchase and can tutor Emerson well.

    Also who I always look to sign is Alvaro Vadillo from Betis. Bit expensive 16,5m for 17y old, but if you don't buy him straight away keep checking him in future if asking price has dropped.

    Then only place where you definately need to strenghten is DM spot. Luiz Gustavo from Bayern can be bought for 12, Etienne Capoue from Toulouse for 13m. Or if you look for cheap choice resign Gilberto Silva.

    Oh and lastly Serge Aurier on loan from Toulouse so you have cover in RB until Sagna returns from injury.

  4. Celtic First Team
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Quasit View Post
    You can sell Arshavin for 8m if you offer him on 48 month deal. I offer everyone out that way so club keeps getting monthly payments and expenses are covered that way.

    Look at Emerson and Leandrinho from Santos youth team. Both have release clauses of less than 2m and are better than Adryan.

    Also if you don't want to get expensive LB straight away and just want to train Gibbs and future Emerson then Adilson is good buy. 50k from Seoul is decent purchase and can tutor Emerson well.

    Also who I always look to sign is Alvaro Vadillo from Betis. Bit expensive 16,5m for 17y old, but if you don't buy him straight away keep checking him in future if asking price has dropped.

    Then only place where you definately need to strenghten is DM spot. Luiz Gustavo from Bayern can be bought for 12, Etienne Capoue from Toulouse for 13m. Or if you look for cheap choice resign Gilberto Silva.

    Oh and lastly Serge Aurier on loan from Toulouse so you have cover in RB until Sagna returns from injury.
    I should have mentioned the formation I use is a 4-2-3-1. That's 2 center midfielders, and a RAM, AMC, and LAM. So DM's aren't a concern I have. I need a good Ball Winning Midfielder, preferable a not too expensive one, is Andile Jali still top class?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by FootballManagerG0D View Post
    I should have mentioned the formation I use is a 4-2-3-1. That's 2 center midfielders, and a RAM, AMC, and LAM. So DM's aren't a concern I have. I need a good Ball Winning Midfielder, preferable a not too expensive one, is Andile Jali still top class?
    Haven't gotten him this year, but Radja Naiggolan is pretty great when fully developed. Should be available for somewhere around 10-15m.

  6. Celtic First Team
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Quasit View Post
    Haven't gotten him this year, but Radja Naiggolan is pretty great when fully developed. Should be available for somewhere around 10-15m.
    I've had him in other saves where i have just messed around. His attributes are good, but I've never managed to get him to play well for me.

  7. Nainggolan is one of the best BWMs in the game but I always find it takes him a season and a half to settle in

  8. Celtic First Team
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatal548 View Post
    Nainggolan is one of the best BWMs in the game but I always find it takes him a season and a half to settle in
    okay well maybe i'll try and get a loan deal going for him, i'm going to go with Abou Diaby at first. If that doesn't work then i'll look seriously into getting a young, good BWM.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by FootballManagerG0D View Post
    okay well maybe i'll try and get a loan deal going for him, i'm going to go with Abou Diaby at first. If that doesn't work then i'll look seriously into getting a young, good BWM.
    Diaby was alright for me, filled the gap for a while but in Janury first season I sold him for around 8mill I think, and brought in Radja

  10. More depth in the defence and a better strike force.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Arsenal first season
    By wesool in forum Which Players Should I Buy/Sell?
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 28/10/2011, 09:09 AM
  2. Arsenal - First Season - Advice
    By AshleySmith1993 in forum Football Manager 2011 Who Should I Buy/Sell?
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 25/04/2011, 10:36 AM
  3. Arsenal First Season
    By joezeph in forum Football Manager 2011 Who Should I Buy/Sell?
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 21/12/2010, 01:23 AM
  4. BoxToBox Midd for Arsenal First season
    By shootera in forum Football Manager 2010 Players
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 22/01/2010, 08:59 AM
  5. Arsenal First Season
    By Crisyy_Boiii in forum Tactics & Training
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 17/06/2009, 08:43 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO