Like Tree10Likes

Best position for Adryan?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1. Best position for Adryan?

So I have Adryan, Wellington Nem and Fedrick Midjsto (Norwegian kid with impossible surname).

I usually play Adryan as AP just behind the striker, with Nem and Midjsto as IFs, however Nem does far better at AP and Adryan isn't all that effective (yet). Even Midjsto is better suited for the AP role due to his higher Creativity and Passing.

I was thinking of moving Adryan to CM. But then again i'm not sure if he'll be beast at AP in a couple of seasons.

What do you guys think is the best position for the kid to get the best out of him?

2. You could always loan him out for a season to develope further, if you don't think he's ready yet!

3. Oddly enough for me Nem is better as a winger or IF and Adryan is the better AP on average.
    Surftide 99 likes this.

4. I have Wellington Nem and Otavio as my advance playmakers and therefore to compensate for Adryan, I play him as a supporting deep lying playmaker and he does a decent job there. Worth a try yourself, no harm in seeing how he gets on.
    Surftide 99 likes this.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Kytz View Post
    You could always loan him out for a season to develope further, if you don't think he's ready yet!
    Fair enough. But given my lack of decent AP options available, I prefer to keep him haha.

6. Quote Originally Posted by movin pics View Post
    Oddly enough for me Nem is better as a winger or IF and Adryan is the better AP on average.
    I've been doing that constantly as well but on the rare occasion I switch Nem to AP, the man goes ape shit 3 out of 5 times and destroys the opposition.

7. Quote Originally Posted by mld81 View Post
    I have Wellington Nem and Otavio as my advance playmakers and therefore to compensate for Adryan, I play him as a supporting deep lying playmaker and he does a decent job there. Worth a try yourself, no harm in seeing how he gets on.
    Thanks mate, i'm seriously considering that. The only thing is I have Svensson in that position and he is just taken to it like a Fis into water. Boy got injured. Let's how Adryan does.
    mld81 likes this.

8. Quote Originally Posted by mld81 View Post
    I have Wellington Nem and Otavio as my advance playmakers and therefore to compensate for Adryan, I play him as a supporting deep lying playmaker and he does a decent job there. Worth a try yourself, no harm in seeing how he gets on.
    Funny enough, a while ago I also started to employ Adryan in the same position, and it worked for me too.
    Surftide 99 and mld81 like this.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Surftide 99 View Post
    Thanks mate, i'm seriously considering that. The only thing is I have Svensson in that position and he is just taken to it like a Fis into water. Boy got injured. Let's how Adryan does.
    Here is a screenshot of him in my save, season 2018/19. As you can see, he still develops nicely when trained/played as a deep lying playmaker.

Best position for Adryan?-adryan_-overview-profile.png
    Surftide 99 and Leydorf like this.

10. Quote Originally Posted by mld81 View Post
    Here is a screenshot of him in my save, season 2018/19. As you can see, he still develops nicely when trained/played as a deep lying playmaker.

Attachment 293776
    Amazing! What would you suggest the training focus and order of training focus should be?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast