Like Tree4Likes

A STRIKER THAT WILL SCORE!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1. A STRIKER THAT WILL SCORE!!!

I am currently in the january transfer window with Lille and my strikers are all very poor infront of goal... I have 4.2 million to spend and simply need someone who can put the ball in the back of the net, any help appreciated.

2. Sell a few fringe players and snap up ademilson or yaya sanogo on loan
    Drizzt, thiago12 and Djzone like this.

3. Stu.'s Avatar Stu.
    Brentford FC & Chelsea FC. Backup
    Try Charlie Austin from Burnley or Le Fondre from Reading. Sounds a bit odd, but they score anywhere. Le Fondre and Austin get me 25 goals a season each.

4. Quote Originally Posted by joshb View Post
    Sell a few fringe players and snap up ademilson or yaya sanogo on loan
    I was thinking about Ademilson, but last time i bought him on my napoli save i played and played him for 2 years until he was 21 and he scored very little ... Also Yaya Sanogo has signed for Barca haha

5. Quote Originally Posted by Stu. View Post
    Try Charlie Austin from Burnley or Le Fondre from Reading. Sounds a bit odd, but they score anywhere. Le Fondre and Austin get me 25 goals a season each.
    Both teams are asking over £10m for them as they are both on good goal scoring form unfortunately!

6. Celtic First Team
    Anthony Knockaert is a AMR / ST, he's scored 24, 24, and 32 in his three seasons for Leicester in my game.

7. Keuake unsure about spelling for 3.7m(valued at 2.95). Amazing tank. I think he can speak French
    mld81 likes this.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Cai1234 View Post
    Keuake unsure about spelling for 3.7m(valued at 2.95). Amazing tank. I think he can speak French
    Leonard Kweuke. I agree he is a good option but I find the guy gets bought in the first transfer window all the time. OP might be lucky if he hasn't been bought.

9. I don't know where you playing Ademilson and he didn't score much mate, he's a total beast. Play him as a poacher, I had him in a Newcastle save and he scored 49 in 47 games. Try Rodrigo as well mate, another beast

10. Wellbeck just scored 11 in 4 matches for my Everton side.Maybe try getting him on loan?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast