Hummels - Bayern

1. Hummels - Bayern

i'am bayern hummels is a HG player from bayern his fav is bayern but he dont want to join me i'v praised him and done everything possiball b ut he dont want to come any ideas?

2. He won't enter contract negotiations?

3. Mike.'s Avatar Mike.
    Manchester United Super Moderator
    Bayern and Dortmund are Rivals and iirc he has a high loyalty rating, so its very difficult to get him to move.

4. Quote Originally Posted by meguel View Post
    He won't enter contract negotiations?
    no not entered contract negotiations BUT i can if i acepect there terms witch is £159m!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then he will acepect 80k aweek witch is fine i'am in my 2nd season now and it's been the same every transfer window they will only accepect £159m i no he plays for bayers rivals but they sold me steve bender for £20m and gotza for £36m i just cant get hummels

5. Quote Originally Posted by blatchford85 View Post
    no not entered contract negotiations BUT i can if i acepect there terms witch is £159m!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then he will acepect 80k aweek witch is fine i'am in my 2nd season now and it's been the same every transfer window they will only accepect £159m i no he plays for bayers rivals but they sold me steve bender for £20m and gotza for £36m i just cant get hummels
    Well you can praise Hummels as much as you want but it won't make Dortmund reduce their valuation. Has he recently signed a new contract?

6. Quote Originally Posted by meguel View Post
    Well you can praise Hummels as much as you want but it won't make Dortmund reduce their valuation. Has he recently signed a new contract?
    nah same contract as when i started the game. i just thought if i praise him loads and say all the right things and because i'am his fav club and i won the league and the super cup and the german cup and i beat dortmund in the super cup final and they only finished 4th in the league i thought it would swing it for me and if he got his head turned i could get him for a normal price i have £49m in the bank and i would spend it all on him if they would just accepet it

7. I guess you should take it on the chin and look for other players. Hummels is a fantastic defender but not one you should get at any cost. He's definitely NOT worth 50 million pounds.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Coupdhaha View Post
    I guess you should take it on the chin and look for other players. Hummels is a fantastic defender but not one you should get at any cost. He's definitely NOT worth 50 million pounds.
    i no i should but dortmund are my main rivals and i'v already got the best DM s.bender and there best player AMC gotze if i could just get there best CB to it would finish them plus the add bounes of him being a HG player and one that is trained at the club it free's up a spare place for a non german player monster like falcao naymar etc

9. Get Howedes from Schakle. He is cheap and excellent defender.

+ Reply to Thread