Like Tree1Likes

ST for Swansea
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1. ST for Swansea

Managing swansea first season, could do with a striker as i only have Graham really, I have 7 million to spend so any help will be most welcome

2. well the most obvious players would be:

Kweuke £3.2m release
    Ademilson £5.25m release
    Ba £7m release (not sure if he would come)

Raikan007's Player Recommendation List for Fm13

3. ive tried ba, and he wouldnt come, and never heard of those two but will give them a go cheers

4. i am the same pal i need one tht kweuke just gone to tottenham on mine so some more would be helpful

5. Yeah I have Kweuke he's a beast, big strong and quick... a bit like drogba... very cheap

6. Libor Kozak, awesome physical stats and heading 20. Use him as TM and a fast poacher take those deep runs. I use Kozak as TM and Quintero as poacher, Kozak 22 goal and quintero 16 (its in clydesdale bankprem. league but still)

7. Ademilson all the way! What a player and for 5.25 mill a snip! Spread the cost over 48 months with no upfront fee and you'll save money to spend on other players as well! Awesome pretty much anywhere along the front!

8. Ademilson is good but my fav is Mattia Destro GOAL MACHINE!!! shane long ST for Swansea-shane-long_-history-career-stats.png hes flyin at fulham he scored another 11goals by end of season or....ST for Swansea-gonzalo-bueno_-overview-attributes.png your probs looking at 3mil...

9. Quote Originally Posted by tommyd150 View Post
    Ademilson is good but my fav is Mattia Destro GOAL MACHINE!!! shane long Attachment 303089 hes flyin at fulham he scored another 11goals by end of season or....Attachment 303090 your probs looking at 3mil...

Shane Long always does good on my saves aswell, decent signing... ps what skin is that pal ?

10. alavanja millionaire or pro cnt member

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast