Like Tree2Likes

Arsenal 2012-13 Center Backs
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

1. Arsenal 2012-13 Center Backs

i need another center back as back up for laurent koscielny and thomas vemaelen i prefer the player to be under 25

2. Jores Okore is a youngster who becomes pretty good and is super cheap with his release clause. Papadopolous is 21M and also young (20?) but has low positioning and concentration plus he has only 14 heading at 6ft tall. I would advise looking at how much someone like Sakho would cost you, in my opinion he is a tank and does a great defensive job, on top of that he can play LB quite well making him very versatile. He is Left footed so would be a great back-up for Vermaelen.

3. Try and get Coates from Liverpool if you can, amazing player and they quite often let him go cheap?

4. Love Sakho, Does a amazing job whatever "Big" team i am.

5. Mertesacker got in the World XI on my Arsenal save. He was amazing for me! Just signed him for Bayern Munich (Same save, wanted a new challenge)

Hope you haven't sold him :/

P.S. I played with a line almost as high as you can get, as long as you have Verm or Kosc next to him to cover the through balls, his anticipation makes up for his lack of speed

6. Doria is more than capable of being a backup, even pushing for a place in the starting squad and has a ridiculously cheap buy out clause at the start

7. Dedryck Boyata

8. I picked up Okore 1st season and this season picked up Dede for 26m to rotate this season with Mertesacker before i sell Mert next season.

tbh, you don't really need to improve the CBs too much yet, 3rd season is when it will start to matter most.

9. mhiggins
    Blackburn Rovers. Reserve
    Davide Astori. Top notch CB.

10. Iñigo Martínez, Raphaël Varane, Kurt Zouma, and others that have been mentioned like Okore, Sakho and Papadopoulos.
    Gillanx23x likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast