The Pentagon ChallengeWhat is it?
What is The Pentagon? Well its this, you start unemployed with a Sunday League reputation and you try to win all five continental Champions Leagues(European Champions League, South American Champions League, Asian Champions League, African Champions League and North American Champions League) in one save game.
Once you win all five your status will be cemented as some sort of FM God after you upload your save game, we don't want any cheaters you see. No point in cheating is there really lads as it is just a game =]
How do I take part?
Simply create a Career using the rules stated above and your rolling. You can use this thread to ask any questions or to just keep people updated with how you are doing.
There are three other elements to The Pentagon that you can add if you want.
1. Sustainable Management - You keep things financially realistic. Only spending what you have, living within your means, not spending huge, unrealistic amounts. If you want added spice you can try and make a profit on transfers every season.
2. Nationalistic Management - You sign no foreigners. So if you're in Russia you only sign Russians, if you're in Brazil you only sign Brazilians, etc
3. APLA - Anti Premier League Alliance You don't load England in your game. You totally avoid it. Only real men don't load England.
4. To make the challenge a little bit spicy you could even add a "no resign" clause: you can change team only if...
So you can't choose to change team just because you feel it's not good enough for you.
- You win the Champions' league
- You get sacked
Credit given to ale85bg for rule number 4 =]
Good luck everyone and you can follow my own personal attempt at this monumental challenge here : Taking On The Pentagon Challenge