Boost bank balance?

1. Boost bank balance?

How does this work?

Having spent four seasons of abject misery, gradually moving further down the managerial ladder as time went on, I decided to bite the bullet and purchase a bank balance boost.
    I've bought it and it's taken money from my account, but the funds are nowhere to be seen. Maybe they appear at the season end? Can anyone help?

2. Quote Originally Posted by cougarric View Post
    How does this work?

Having spent four seasons of abject misery, gradually moving further down the managerial ladder as time went on, I decided to bite the bullet and purchase a bank balance boost.
    I've bought it and it's taken money from my account, but the funds are nowhere to be seen. Maybe they appear at the season end? Can anyone help?
    Exactly the same issue here, not sure what to do now?

3. Just found this in another thread...

Load up your save game, Click the FM button (where you save) go down to store, open your wallet and it should have all the unlockables you have but with an option saying apply to game

4. I've tried purchasing stuff on FMC but when I go to checkout I get the Error Code 3.. Why is that?

5. Why do the balance boost! Just add a new manager and buy one of your own players for however much you want! Both ways are cheating

6. Quote Originally Posted by gerandriel View Post
    I've tried purchasing stuff on FMC but when I go to checkout I get the Error Code 3.. Why is that?
    I don't buy the unlockables, but when my steam was on offline mode, this came up when I had tried to unlock them. (I earned them legitimately)

+ Reply to Thread