Help with unlockables?

1. Help with unlockables?

Hi there, I have looked through the posts here and can't find my answer so here goes;

How do I unlock the "abolish transfer windows" one? It says you need to make a big profit on a player you have brought to the club.

I signed Fernando Llorente on a free transfer, then sold him 6 months later for £25 million, surely that is a big enough profit?! But no, it's still locked. Help would be appropriated please

2. It is still locked because of all the transfer clauses you signed with llorente. I signed Bocchetti for free and sold him for 22,5m but his salary was 30k per week and agent fees was low so I didn't spend much money on him. Llorente's pay is about 90-100k per week and agent fees goes up to 2-3m

3. Try signing someone like Wellington Nem in the first season. His release fee is £3.5 million and if played and trained correctly you could easily make a £20 million profit on him in a couple of years The French clubs Lille and Lyon both have very good youth players as well, so you could also give that a try if you can get them early and cheaply enough.

+ Reply to Thread