Like Tree195Likes

Football Manager 2013 Release Date
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

  1. Quote Originally Posted by ajt09 View Post
    Before christmas is Dec 24th and backwards
    ahh but Miles didn't state which Xmas, this or the next lol
    gogogo golem likes this.

  2. Quote Originally Posted by psycho1970 View Post
    ahh but Miles didn't state which Xmas, this or the next lol
    Don't encourage people for gods sake lol
    Lee, psycho1970 and gogogo golem like this.

  3. I reckon it will be out after 26th October just due to the fact that like mentioned earlier windows 8 is released that day and on steam the pc system requirements include windows 8 in the description. Just a guess

  4. Quote Originally Posted by ajt09 View Post
    Don't encourage people for gods sake lol
    Actually the website does state 2012...

  5. Somebody want to play fantasy football before new manager comes out? Go to UEFA Champions League – UEFA.com create your team and join my private league with this code:
    1058066-449711 and have fun.

  6. I'm curious, is the new FM going to use a new match engine?

  7. I heard rumours that the game could already come out mid to late october. The demo is usually out roughly two weeks before the release date so it is theoretically possible that we can play the demo within two weeks :-D.

  8. game release date is 21st of october xD so excited!!!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Dane Lockyer View Post
    game release date is 21st of october xD so excited!!!
    I take it there is a reliable source? Seen nothiing mentioned

  10. Quote Originally Posted by ajt09 View Post
    I take it there is a reliable source? Seen nothiing mentioned
    There is no reliable source, official release date is still Before Xmas 2012.
    gogogo golem likes this.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Dane Lockyer View Post
    game release date is 21st of october xD so excited!!!
    You got inside info? I haven't seen it advertised?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    There is no reliable source, official release date is still Before Xmas 2012.
    Thought as much. Just fancied a giggle at someones expense when it comes to "credible" info lol.

    To be honest I don't mind waiting longer than usual. rather have a finished product than one that's rushed out to keep people happy, and needing quite a few updates - and by the looks of it it's certainly going to be worth the wait.
    Last edited by ajt09; 20/09/2012 at 10:04 AM.

  13. Miles said in the last podcast, that the game release date will be announced in the next podcast which is a week on friday, so not long to go now until the release date is confirmed!
    W4NKER likes this.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by parsfan37 View Post
    Miles said in the last podcast, that the game release date will be announced in the next podcast which is a week on friday, so not long to go now until the release date is confirmed!
    Release date announcement last year was Sept 12 with game released on 21 Oct so just over 4 weeks between the two. Hopefully the same pattern occurs with, as you suggest, release date announcement next friday and game release around 26 Oct.

  15. is it true that windows8 will be required to play fm13??

  16. Quote Originally Posted by ante.botica View Post
    is it true that windows8 will be required to play fm13??
    No. W7/XP/Vista/W8

  17. thanks

  18. if anyone know of any good deals for the game plz let me know! Trying not to splash all my games cash on 1 game!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Jadax View Post
    if anyone know of any good deals for the game plz let me know! Trying not to splash all my games cash on 1 game!
    Cheapest for the hard copy at the moment is 22.98 inc p&p: Football Manager 2013 - PC Games - PC (Football) - Gameseek

    Cheapest online copy at the moment is 22.49 (using 25% discount code): Featured Games

  20. Quote Originally Posted by mld81 View Post
    Cheapest for the hard copy at the moment is 22.98 inc p&p: Football Manager 2013 - PC Games - PC (Football) - Gameseek

    Cheapest online copy at the moment is 22.49 (using 25% discount code): Featured Games

    on gameseek it says game will be released november 9th.. true?

  21. If i buy it, they will send it to Portugal?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by ante.botica View Post
    on gameseek it says game will be released november 9th.. true?
    As previously stated on this thread, there is no release date yet as it has not been announced. Retailers are second guessing dates. Patience is a virtue, SI will announce a release date when they intend to.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by apvmoreira View Post
    If i buy it, they will send it to Portugal?


    No idea, probably best to contact the website directly to find out if they would ship to Portugal.

  24. Go to ozgameshop very cheap

  25. they must have a rough idea of a release date, sure they have published on previous versions before now. Suspense is killing me

  26. Just looked at ShopTo and it has the release date as October 26, 2012
    Football Manager 2013 - PC - ShopTo.Net

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Redgunner7 View Post
    Just looked at ShopTo and it has the release date as October 26, 2012
    Football Manager 2013 - PC - ShopTo.Net
    It's a guess.

    RELEASE DATE IS STILL BEFORE XMAS 2012

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Redgunner7 View Post
    Just looked at ShopTo and it has the release date as October 26, 2012
    Football Manager 2013 - PC - ShopTo.Net
    NO ONE KNOWS THE RELEASE DATE YET. BUSINESSES ARE JUST GUESSING.

  29. When will people stop second guessing a release date, SI stated a release date will be before xmas.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by mld81 View Post
    When will people stop second guessing a release date, SI stated a release date will be before xmas.
    Release date 26 Oct

  31. Quote Originally Posted by W4NKER View Post
    Release date 26 Oct
    No it isn't, its before Xmas 2012!!!

  32. They always say it is before xmas, every year.

    I reckon it'll be around end of October/early November.

    Can't see it being any later than that.

  33. does the fact that they still haven't given us a release date worry anybody else? like where earlier ones were released october/early november, by this point in the year SI were far enough through the development to have already given us a release date, whereas it would seem at the moment that they haven't yet given us a date because its still too far from being ready? much like when your physio won't give you an exact date for when your player will return from injury until its nearer the time lol..don't reckon it'll be released until mid-to-late November personally
    Sean likes this.

  34. p.s. for anybody who hasn't an empty enough life to listen to the Football Manager podcasts, last week he said he hopes to give us a release date on this week's podcast, which should be aired on thursday I think..fingers crossed

  35. Quote Originally Posted by stevebond View Post
    p.s. for anybody who hasn't an empty enough life to listen to the Football Manager podcasts, last week he said he hopes to give us a release date on this week's podcast, which should be aired on thursday I think..fingers crossed
    I actually find the podcasts interesting.. : ( ..Only when they get good guests though, not boring ex-pro's trying to promote their new cookbook or whatever.
    Subtle likes this.

  36. I reckon 26th Oct.

  37. Its going to be one long month

    although, I hope its after the 25th because I get payed

  38. GreenManGaming is the cheapest I've seen so far at about ?20 for FM13 with the discount code.

  39. Well I was going to buy the game on Steam then this appeared
     
    Football Manager 2013 Release Date-fm2013nov.png


    Its in spanish but it clearly says "NOVEMBER 2012"

  40. simplygames says 2nd november.

  41. A lot of stores say a lot of things....subject to change..

    Miles will say when it's out, not the stores. This is getting tiresome now
    Lee and mld81 like this.

  42. There are so many guesses and estimations about when it will be out. So many that one will probably be correct. It will come out when it comes out! Just hope its soon.

  43. Close thread?

  44. So when is the release date

  45. Mike.'s Avatar Mike.
    Super Moderator
    This is off Miles' facebook:

    Miles Jacobson


    FM13 Release date decision needs to be made today, so will be announced tomorrow I guess.

    At the same time, we'll be announcing a pre-order incentive that I absolutely love. Just waiting for the list of participating retailers before we can announce - and those who have pre-ordered from said participating retailers will still get the incentive too.

    For those who've tried to add me as a friend recently, I've got a few hundred requests and no time to go through them - please just subscribe instead for now to get the info first!



    Anyone else giving you a date doesn't know. Period.
    Sean, Lee, Kris and 7 others like this.

  46. Thank god-from the horses mouth.

    Pre-order incentive.....please let it be one of those mugs.........
    Lee and gogogo golem like this.

  47. Can the incentive be Miles' pacman t shirt?

  48. Quote Originally Posted by Jak View Post
    Can the incentive be Miles' pacman t shirt?
    I was going to reply to your post but I just remembered you're a Leeds fan. So I hate you for what you did to my club this week

    Last edited by ajt09; 27/09/2012 at 03:08 PM.

  49. pre-order incentive, my monies on a free DLC from steam

  50. Quote Originally Posted by psycho1970 View Post
    pre-order incentive, my monies on a free DLC from steam
    Doubtful as there's other stores involved. Whatever it is I suspect it will be something funky

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO