Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

1. no update?

2. there we go, 11,9 mb/s thats what we like

3. Quote Originally Posted by damola3 View Post
    no update?
    You're in the same boat as me, probably the servers

4. Sure most if you will find this handy for any problems:

Football Manager FAQ

5. Stupid question but have any differences between this and the beta been announced yet?

6. Quote Originally Posted by AFishWithTits View Post
    Stupid question but have any differences between this and the beta been announced yet?
    There's been an update applied to the ME for the full version release

7. Quote Originally Posted by AFishWithTits View Post
    Stupid question but have any differences between this and the beta been announced yet?
    a new ME, network games and bugs fix.

8. best day this year

9. Oh right, thanks guys.

10. 31 seconds to go

11. Have to say the unlockables cost next to nothing. Not buying them myself but 69p to £2.99 (to not getting the sack) is pretty much pennies
    tomfmlfc likes this.

12. Quote Originally Posted by ajt09 View Post
    Sure most if you will find this handy for any problems:

Football Manager FAQ
    tried both and its still not updating, should i be concerned?

13. Quote Originally Posted by PafcLad View Post
    tried both and its still not updating, should i be concerned?
    restart steam. That's what I had to do.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Puddz View Post
    restart steam.
    still nothing

15. It doesn't come with a dark skin this year

16. Its probably really simple but how to you restart steam lol?

17. Quote Originally Posted by Calum View Post
    Its probably really simple but how to you restart steam lol?
    Right click the steam icon in your task bar, click exit. Then open up steam like you would normally.
    Calum likes this.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Calum View Post
    Its probably really simple but how to you restart steam lol?
    click the tab steam on the top left corner and a dropdown menu will apear and click exit
    Calum likes this.

19. Still didn't work

20. Quote Originally Posted by Calum View Post
    Still didn't work
    Welcome to the club.

21. Got it to work now haha! As I had a look on SI Forums and people who bought the CD Copy like me and downloaded the beta have to install it again with a new code inside the box

22. I will be booting up the PC after I finish work in 5 hours time to upgrade from Beta the the full version. Hopefully it won't take too long to download. I am anticipating a quick sleep and then a couple of days of fm
    Djzone likes this.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Calum View Post
    Got it to work now haha! As I had a look on SI Forums and people who bought the CD Copy like me and downloaded the beta have to install it again with a new code inside the box
    Looks like i have to wait until the morning then for when my cd copy arrives
    still! better than not having it at all :3

24. Quote Originally Posted by Calum View Post
    Got it to work now haha! As I had a look on SI Forums and people who bought the CD Copy like me and downloaded the beta have to install it again with a new code inside the box
    My copy of the game arrived earlier and I did the install before work so hopefully the switch over to the full version from beta should be instant.

25. aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wont work

26. Quote Originally Posted by PafcLad View Post
    Looks like i have to wait until the morning then for when my cd copy arrives
    still! better than not having it at all :3
    Good things come to those who wait
    PafcLad and cm4lane like this.

27. making me sound greedy

28. for people still waiting for update, check your emails, if you bought your BETA key from an onlineshop they will have sent u a new key for the full game..

29. Quote Originally Posted by goldenalex View Post
    for people still waiting for update, check your emails, if you bought your BETA key from an onlineshop they will have sent u a new key for the full game..
    Where's the mother when you need her
    Djzone likes this.

30. PafcLad, the joys of buying a physical copy rather than a digital copy huh? I would of gone digital but my connection isn't that fast let alone that good lol

31. Once the full version has updated from the Beta, will that mean any previous beta saves will be updated also, if you get me

32. Quote Originally Posted by jgriff View Post
    Once the full version has updated from the Beta, will that mean any previous beta saves will be updated also, if you get me
    Any beta save files will be compatible with the full version so don't panic

33. Will it have all the perks of the full version, or will it still be in beta mode?

34. Quote Originally Posted by mld81 View Post
    PafcLad, the joys of buying a physical copy rather than a digital copy huh? I would of gone digital but my connection isn't that fast let alone that good lol
    Exactly the same here haha

35. Can't tell the difference at the minute

36. Quote Originally Posted by jgriff View Post
    Will it have all the perks of the full version, or will it still be in beta mode?
    I assume it should have all the perks of the full version, I won't know until I try it myself.

37. Quote Originally Posted by PafcLad View Post
    Exactly the same here haha
    I blame the Plymothian broadband connections lol

38. Quote Originally Posted by mld81 View Post
    I blame the Plymothian broadband connections lol
    Do you too have the great fortune of living here?

39. Quote Originally Posted by PafcLad View Post
    Do you too have the great fortune of living here?
    Indeed, hopefully the broadband options improve when I find somewhere to buy and move to
    PafcLad likes this.

40. i didnt even realise it was released tonight. Thought the disc in the post was early lol. Been playing 2 hours of beta -.-

41. ME has defo been improved, couldnt win a game in the BETA and i just won my first competitive match 4-0...happy days!
    malhar likes this.

42. i have won 5 out of 6 sesons in BETA. I dont think after 1 game you can say the ME is improved.
    And i scored the stupidest goal i have seen , after updating to full from beta.

43. well considering i havent even managed to win 4 matches after playing maybe 30 games and not being able to score goals practically ever, i do think it has been improved. Defenders are better, goalies are better, the ME in general is better...

44. I bought the DVD, and installed the game. But can't play, because when I try to start the game it shows:

"This game is currently unavailable ( Application running )."

And I even can't play FM 2012.

Can anybody help me?

45. My impression after one match last night is pretty positive. It's only one game so it's not exactly conclusive, but still, I get the feeling the defending and goalkeeping has improved. My defenders seemed to get pretty tight on attackers and challenged for the ball much more often. I saw a few instances where my defenders closed an attacker down and waited for an opportunity to tackle or forced him to make a wayward pass. I'm seeing more realistic interceptions as well. No goalkeeper madness so far. On the attacking side everthing seemed a bit more incisive and less boring.

All in all promising stuff. It was just one game, but it was better (more realistic) than anything the previous match engines ever produced. I'm looking forward to exploring it more in depth when I get home from work.

46. Quote Originally Posted by robtsi View Post
    I bought the DVD, and installed the game. But can't play, because when I try to start the game it shows:

Can anybody help me?
    What you wanna do is press: Ctrl, Alt + Delete, (Or left click the toolbar) Load up TaskManager, then go on processes and end the proccess of FM13 if thats not there then end Steam and restart! Hope this helps mate!

47. If you install via the cd, does it install over the beta? do you have to install all graphics/logos etc again? Cheers

48. Thanks!

But it still doesn't work...

49. Quote Originally Posted by robtsi View Post
    Thanks!

But it still doesn't work...
    Try rebooting your pc/laptop then try again

50. Quote Originally Posted by robtsi View Post
    I bought the DVD, and installed the game. But can't play, because when I try to start the game it shows:

Can anybody help me?

i would try doing the truffle shuffle - it often helps!!

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO