Like Tree195Likes

Football Manager 2013 Release Date
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

1. Quote Originally Posted by Bushkin View Post
    If you install via the cd, does it install over the beta? do you have to install all graphics/logos etc again? Cheers
    You won't need to install all graphics/logos again. I installed with the cd over the beta version and had no problems. If in doubt then back them up.
    Bushkin likes this.

2. Hey i wan't to play the demo version and after that if is looking good i will buy the full game...but for the demo i don't want to give any money..is there any way to download only the demo with that key?

3. Quote Originally Posted by Romania View Post
    Hey i wan't to play the demo version and after that if is looking good i will buy the full game...but for the demo i don't want to give any money..is there any way to download only the demo with that key?
    The demo is free

4. from where can i get it?

5. i mention that i don't have a steam and the game will be buyed from the shop

6. Quote Originally Posted by Romania View Post
    i mention that i don't have a steam and the game will be buyed from the shop
    You'll be better off downloading Steam as you're going to need it anyway to activate the game when you buy it

7. for the steam i need to play also right?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Romania View Post
    for the steam i need to play also right?
    Yup. Steam is needed to activate and play (and download the data editor). Once downloaded if preferred you can play it offline-but that would be mad as it has network play on steam servers lol

9. then i think i would wait for piratated version for the game...if it was only the game...to pay it was ok...but for steam also...

10. Quote Originally Posted by Romania View Post
    then i think i would wait for piratated version for the game...if it was only the game...to pay it was ok...but for steam also...
    You don't pay for steam. And I strongly advise against obtaining a pirated version of the game-it can net you a ban

11. Quote Originally Posted by Romania View Post
    then i think i would wait for piratated version for the game...if it was only the game...to pay it was ok...but for steam also...
    Steam is 100% free.

12. oh...the i will take the steam and buy the game i tought i should play for both...can someone give me a link to download steam?

13. Not only did i make a twat of myself last night trying to download it when I couldn't cos I needed the disk....but now my copy hasn't been delivered, fucked off to the max.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Romania View Post
    oh...the i will take the steam and buy the game i tought i should play for both...can someone give me a link to download steam?
    Welcome to Steam

It's the first link to come up in Google when you look up Steam. I don't want to sound too harsh but you really could've figured out all these things for yourself in a few minutes.
    geunho likes this.

15. search BucovinaDogs and you will get addicted looking at those pictures

16. whats wrong...installed the game from cd but at the bottom of my screen its said Beta..tryed update on steam..still Beta..
    looks like i have to play the beta version this year.oh that will be cool

17. Quote Originally Posted by wreck View Post
    whats wrong...installed the game from cd but at the bottom of my screen its said Beta..tryed update on steam..still Beta..
    looks like i have to play the beta version this year.oh that will be cool
    Same man, stupid BETA

18. found it out now..steam ---> Library and at the bottom of the screen "add a game". write your prod.key you got from steam or last page on the manual..then download.
    try this..hope it will work for you

19. Quote Originally Posted by ultratrojan View Post
    + STEAM[/URL]
    Quite sad one can't afford the whole £19.50 a lot of us paid for it. If I recall FM12 hacked couldn't go beyond patch 12.04. U only had to turn on the game to win a match. Whoop dee doo Basil!!
    Last edited by TheBetterHalf; 03/11/2012 at 07:53 AM.

20. Meh. Morons been reported anyway. Was a matter of time before his kind surfaced from under the dirty stone from whence he lives

21. From where to download the full game pls PM

22. Quote Originally Posted by filko11 View Post
    From where to download the full game pls PM
    From Steam. just search for Football Manager 2013 or if you have already bought the game, just chose "activate product" in Steam

23. Whats the cheapest price i can get FM13 for?

24. Quote Originally Posted by Ryan2159 View Post
    Whats the cheapest price i can get FM13 for?
    Football Manager 2013 | Compare to get the lowest price | Dealspwn

25. Why are out of the game?Please help

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO