Like Tree195Likes

Football Manager 2013 Release Date
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

1. Football Manager 2013 Release Date

Football Manager 2013 release date is November 2nd at 00.01 GMT. Pre-order to play the game 2 weeks ahead of release date!

Miles Jacobson, director of Sports Interactive, is very pleased to be able to announce the following...

I’m really excited to be able to announce that the release date for Football Manager 2013 on PC & Mac will be Friday November 2nd at 00.01 GMT – that’ll be the time we’ll turn on the Steam servers to allow people to start playing the game.

This year we also have a very special reward for those people who have pre-ordered the game from participating retailers – you’ll actually get to play a version of the game 2 weeks upfront.

So, 2 weeks before release those who have pre-ordered (from participating retailers, which I’ll have to repeat every time for legally type reasons) you’ll be able to download a beta version of the game which will be very close to the final game, and play to your hearts’ content. The beta will include FM, classic mode & challenges, but will not include the network game.

This beta version will be playable until Monday November 5th, so if your game doesn’t turn up until Monday’s post, you’ll still be able to play, but you’ll need to install the finished game after that point.

Saved games will be compatible with the final game.

You can find a list of participating digital, online & bricks and mortar retailers who are participating in the pre-order reward scheme here.

As an extra special bonus, people who buy FIFA13 (PS3 & Xbox 360) from GAME retail outlets in the UK and pre-order FM13 from them at the same time will get a voucher for £5 off the retail price of FM13 on its release. This offer is only available til the shops close on Monday 1st October.

Thank you, as always, for your continued support.
    Cheers,
    Miles
    To stay up to date why not follow FM-Base on Facebook or Twitter.

For more information regarding the Football Manager 2013 Demo please click here.
    Last edited by Sean; 27/09/2012 at 11:17 PM.
    Kris, cmh9090, Ross 95 and 4 others like this.

2. Mike.'s Avatar Mike.
    Super Moderator
    Cue the endless pointless questions from the minions...

3. Quote Originally Posted by Mike. View Post
    Cue the endless pointless questions from the minions...
    Didn't you realise? All of them are my alt accounts, just to annoy you.

4. Mike.'s Avatar Mike.
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by GodCubed View Post
    Didn't you realise? All of them are my alt accounts, just to annoy you.
    Considering how much you like to annoy me (and successfully too) I wouldn't put it past you.
    GodCubed likes this.

5. so when will the game be released?

-Nick
    Tyton likes this.

6. Misleading title is misleading.
    Sean, Kris, Montanaro and 9 others like this.

7. When's the transfer update patch out?
    Sean, Kris, Mike and 7 others like this.

8. I remember checking last year's version of this thread repeatedly and always had a good laugh at the pages and pages of "When is release date?" posts.
    guggi21 and igpig3 like this.

9. Irish Scouse's Avatar Irish ScousePremium Member
    Bob Kelso. ❥
    will fmrte be free

10. when will genie scout be released
    Sean, beckham791, GodCubed and 2 others like this.

11. What team should i be? Can anyone recommend some good new wonderkids?
    Sean likes this.

12. Is there a crack yet?
    Sean, Redders, Brian and 4 others like this.

13. what colour is the front cover this time?

14. Will it be steam or dvd?

15. When will Psycho1970's first database be available for it ?

16. I'm going with the 20th of October for the Release Date

17. I wouldn't trust any release dates that Steam puts out #inconsistent

18. Full on thought this was going to be the announcement lol. Oh well, still cant wait

19. Mike.'s Avatar Mike.
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by HookeyRox View Post
    I wouldn't trust any release dates that Steam puts out #inconsistent
    ..........Steam never puts out the release date, like all others they guess until they are told by SEGA.

20. In no rush to purchase it on release day, really enjoying this version-not to mention servers will be pushed to breaking point anyway.

No doubt after 36-48 hours there's probably going to the usual steam angst, along with "Things that are missing from FM 2013 and you want to see in FM 2014".
    Last edited by ajt09; 09/07/2012 at 02:36 PM.
    Mike., valya, GodCubed and 1 others like this.

21. anyone signed messi?

22. Quote Originally Posted by ajt09 View Post
    Things that are missing from FM 2013 and you want to see in FM 2014
    \

Here's hope for ability control my manager near touchline in real time using Kinect to dance and make angry moves , as well as occasional filthy gesture towards ref.

23. Where is the link for the exploits?

24. do we have to get it from steam again? or can we get a cd version?

25. Quote Originally Posted by Arianp View Post
    do we have to get it from steam again? or can we get a cd version?
    Nothing has been announced yet. I am almost certain though that the game will be available through Steam again. Sports Interactive and SEGA will have to decide whether or not to make the game require Steam.

26. Are we there yet?

Damn, wrong scenario.
    apvmoreira and FM Lect like this.

27. If it follows the vague pattern then it will come out October 20th.

28. its gonna be sick

29. All of them are my alt accounts, just to annoy you.

30. All I can say is cant wait to watch rangers in 3ed Div in FM13 if there still a club by then lol

31. So is there going to be much difference?

32. Hey m8! Anyone got a crack for FM 2013??!!!!!!!!!

33. this might not true but:
    Football Manager 2013 PC | Zavvi.com
    Football Manager 2013 PC | TheHut.com
    Both of these have the same release date.5th October 2012
    Last edited by Benj98; 31/07/2012 at 01:34 PM.
    valya and Lol_101 like this.

34. Quote Originally Posted by Benj98 View Post
    this might not true but:
    Football Manager 2013 PC | Zavvi.com
    Football Manager 2013 PC | TheHut.com
    Both of these have the same release date.5th October 2012

Well those two sites are both run by the same company as far as I'm aware so I wouldn't be surprised if they both have the same dates up. Although based on past release dates they seem far too early to be true.

If you look at past release dates there are likely 4 potential dates that would match previous information. They are -

October 19th
    October 26th
    November 2nd
    November 9th

General trends for FM release dates usually put the release between the last 2 weeks of October and first 2 weeks of November. With the exception of one of the dates I think, mentioned by the OP, all releases recently have been on a Friday. Thus those four dates would seem to be the most likely release date.

Given how the releases have gone I would put my guess for release at November 9th 2012.

35. i doubt itll be the 5th October that seems extremely early!

36. Whens FM 2012 released?

37. No way Messi will sign for other teams in first 3 years. After 3 years you get better players then messi that u reject messi on free transfer! Try to send scouts who have potential ability rating as 20 to get new players who are less than 17 and less than 19 in south America. Definitely u get atleast 1 talent for every 2 years.

38. I can not wait for Football Manager 2013.

39. Still so far away...

40. My ONLY wish is this game doesn't use Steam anymore...

41. Quote Originally Posted by chrisjericho View Post
    My ONLY wish is this game doesn't use Steam anymore...
    doubt it. from what i have heard and looked/searched at, with fm12 and the new steam-activation process, game crackers have found it near impossible to crack fm12 from steam. they managed it for the first few versions (game bugs were present), but i think once the new winter transfers patch (12.2.2) come, cracking it failed. most of them gave up.

So yeah SI wins it this time

42. BAHHHHHHHHH

oh well..BACK TO DOWNLOADING FROM TORRENTS

43. Quote Originally Posted by chrisjericho View Post
    BAHHHHHHHHH

oh well..BACK TO DOWNLOADING FROM TORRENTS
    Why don't you just buy it like a normal person?
    craig curtis and gogogo golem like this.

44. Football Manager 2013 will be released on 11 October 2012 according to wiki

45. Mike.'s Avatar Mike.
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke Cro View Post
    Football Manager 2013 will be released on 11 October 2012 according to wiki
    Wiki hasnt got a clue when it will be released. It can be edited by anyone and they have taken a guess.
    GodCubed, mld81 and gogogo golem like this.

46. Quote Originally Posted by Sam91 View Post
    Why don't you just buy it like a normal person?
    You are not an abnormal person for using torrents.

I'll give you the example of my Country, Portugal. The game costs the same as in England, 59.90 €, dunno in pounds.
    BUT, and this is a very big but, the cost of live its ridiculous different!

Let's do an exercise:

Average anual wage in England23163. Divide by 12 months and you have 1930.25 dollars
    Average anual wage in Portugal: $9347. Also divided by 12 and you have 778.92 dollars
    Cost of FM2012 on Steam: 49.90 € ($62.26) Shopping Cart

Anexo:Lista de salários mínimos por país (its in Portuguese)

% of game cost in monthly wage: In England 3.22 %, and in Portugal 7.99 %.

So the game as a cost 2 times more to the Portuguese pocket than for the English one. And this is the price after one year, as the new games in Portugal tend to cost 59.90 €, but the wages don't go higher, so the cost will be higher!

Normal people play the game, abnormal also, but people living in poor countries should not pay the same as people living in richest countries.

Don't judge people for the money they have, but for what they are!
    renguar and pompey forever99 like this.

47. Mike.'s Avatar Mike.
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by apvmoreira View Post
    You are not an abnormal person for using torrents.

I'll give you the example of my Country, Portugal. The game costs the same as in England, 59.90 €, dunno in pounds.
    BUT, and this is a very big but, the cost of live its ridiculous different!

Let's do an exercise:

Average anual wage in England23163. Divide by 12 months and you have 1930.25 dollars
    Average anual wage in Portugal: $9347. Also divided by 12 and you have 778.92 dollars
    Cost of FM2012 on Steam: 49.90 € ($62.26) Shopping Cart

Anexo:Lista de salários mínimos por país (its in Portuguese)

% of game cost in monthly wage: In England 3.22 %, and in Portugal 7.99 %.

So the game as a cost 2 times more to the Portuguese pocket than for the English one. And this is the price after one year, as the new games in Portugal tend to cost 59.90 €, but the wages don't go higher, so the cost will be higher!

Normal people play the game, abnormal also, but people living in poor countries should not pay the same as people living in richest countries.

Don't judge people for the money they have, but for what they are!
    No sorry, if you cant afford it, thats the way it is. If people kept doing that, there wouldnt be a game to pirate.

Its a luxury, not a necessity. If its that important, save up.
    Sean, ajt09, GodCubed and 3 others like this.

48. Quote Originally Posted by Mike. View Post
    No sorry, if you cant afford it, thats the way it is. If people kept doing that, there wouldnt be a game to pirate.

Its a luxury, not a necessity. If its that important, save up.
    No, people in Somalia don't have to pay the same for the game. Its a luxury, but also are Rolexs and they are cheaper here!

49. Quote Originally Posted by apvmoreira View Post
    No, people in Somalia don't have to pay the same for the game. Its a luxury, but also are Rolexs and they are cheaper here!
    Mike. is right. The cost of living and luxuries are generally lower in those countries so FM being the same all over the world doesn't make as massive a difference as you say.

50. Mike.'s Avatar Mike.
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by apvmoreira View Post
    Well yes, they do. And to be honest, be it Somalia or the UK, if you havent the free fund because you need to buy vitals, it shouldnt be anywhere near your list. I want a car, but i cant afford, doesn't mean i go and "find one". If you can afford to have access to a computer in your household, you can afford to buy it once a year.

And the Rolexs are replicas.
    GodCubed and gogogo golem like this.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO