Like Tree158Likes

Football Manager 2013 Demo - Download Now

  1. Mike.'s Avatar Mike.
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by malhar View Post
    Oh. How about bitching about how long this demo is taking to install! GAHHHHHH. Been 3 hours now and only a third done
    Considering the game is out friday, i wouldnt bother

  2. Quote Originally Posted by Raikan007 View Post
    I am in South Africa and it took me 45 min to download and install on Monday.. 458kb per second...

    I am meant to have the shittest internet around
    This is unbelievable! I am in Australia, with an internet speed of a solid 5 mpbs, usually more than that. Why is it taking this long then? Any suggestions?

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Mike. View Post
    Considering the game is out friday, i wouldnt bother

    Hahaha true, but I've just started my holidays and I really want to play FM13 Can't wait.
    Mike. likes this.

  4. Hey guys, just tried out the demo, and got a few questions here, sorry if it has been posted before.

    First, is there any way to have a proper search bar on the top-right?
    I am fed up having to click that browse button, with those useless filters which always mess up my search.

    Also, where did that easy-access list thingy go from the bottom-left? Hell, I would kill for that tool, loved it so much.
    I want it on FM13 as well!

    Posted a picture from FM12, to clarify what I am asking about and missing
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Football Manager 2013 Demo - Download Now-missing.jpg  

  5. After playing since friday, i must say this FM13 DEMO it`s a disgrace. Shame on you SI , worst FM Demo ever because the ME it`s so fucked up that you can`t play. Never seen so many bugs in a DEMO. It`s like you didn`t give a fuck about the ME. IT`S UNPLAYABLE.

  6. Mike.'s Avatar Mike.
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by crusho79 View Post
    After playing since friday, i must say this FM13 DEMO it`s a disgrace. Shame on you SI , worst FM Demo ever because the ME it`s so fucked up that you can`t play. Never seen so many bugs in a DEMO. It`s like you didn`t give a fuck about the ME. IT`S UNPLAYABLE.
    Its not unplayable, its also being patched. This is exactly the kind of ranting that is entirely useless.

    What problems are you having? what bugs have you seen? Have you reported any of them?

    No? Great, load of use that is.
    ajt09 and debsicus like this.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by mallat View Post
    Also, where did that easy-access list thingy go from the bottom-left? Hell, I would kill for that tool, loved it so much.
    I want it on FM13 as well!
    It's been removed. I used it loads too.

  8. Mike.'s Avatar Mike.
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunc View Post
    It's been removed. I used it loads too.
    replaced with something in the top right IIRC, not a fan.

    Dunc, as the game goes live on steam midnight on friday, is the release update already included in what we have to download? Or is that separately coming at some point during friday

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Mike. View Post
    replaced with something in the top right IIRC, not a fan.

    Dunc, as the game goes live on steam midnight on friday, is the release update already included in what we have to download? Or is that separately coming at some point during friday
    I imagine it will be a patch that will come out at midnight which you will then download on top of the pre-loading that you should already have done by friday (when it becomes available).

    I may well be talking out my arse here, as I don't want to get out of my chair to actually ask someone.
    Mike. likes this.

  10. Mike.'s Avatar Mike.
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunc View Post
    I imagine it will be a patch that will come out at midnight which you will then download on top of the pre-loading that you should already have done by friday (when it becomes available).

    I may well be talking out my arse here, as I don't want to get out of my chair to actually ask someone.
    Haha, not surprised about that at all...

  11. Guys , what does it mean by : " FM 13 DEMO is running dangerously low on memory. Please quit and free up some memory. " ???
    Does anyone know ?

    Football Manager 2013 Demo - Download Now-arsenal.jpg

  12. Mike.'s Avatar Mike.
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by crusho79 View Post
    Guys , what does it mean by : " FM 13 DEMO is running dangerously low on memory. Please quit and free up some memory. " ???
    Does anyone know ?

    Attachment 280664

    Memory leak possibly. Create a thread in the SI forums tech area. They will probably ask for your system details.

  13. Thx, i`ll do that.

  14. seen a few great volley goals this morning, one against me (was awesome) and one for me now

    first time shots could be a good PPM to teach this year

  15. Going to look stupid asking this but how do you do PPM'S on here I can't find it anywhere on the training section

  16. Quote Originally Posted by tomfmlfc View Post
    Going to look stupid asking this but how do you do PPM'S on here I can't find it anywhere on the training section
    here mate player - training - see point 2. then it will take you to the PPM screen

    Football Manager 2013 Demo - Download Now-alan-dzagoev_-training-overview.png

  17. Thanks buddy.

  18. Is the demo match engine the same as the updated beta??

  19. is it just the demo but in my opinion the processing is running really slow!!
    has anyone else noticed and is it just the demo

  20. Anyone finding the demo a lot harder all of a sudden since the update?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by bafana17 View Post
    Anyone finding the demo a lot harder all of a sudden since the update?
    It actually seems to go a bit better for me to be honest... Mind you, I've not played it a lot yet.

  22. does anyone know if you can use your saved game from the demo in the full version....? im hoping so as im having to play demo as the arseholes at amazon are yet to deliver my disc.............! BASTARDS!

  23. How long (game time) can you play the demo for? 1 season? half a season?

    Thanks, TheCFCsquirrel

  24. Quote Originally Posted by theCFCsquirrel View Post
    How long (game time) can you play the demo for? 1 season? half a season?

    Thanks, TheCFCsquirrel
    The demo lasts half a season

  25. my fm13 demo doesn't work just comes up with a blank white screen. PLEASE HELP!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Yianni View Post
    my fm13 demo doesn't work just comes up with a blank white screen. PLEASE HELP!
    Pressing ALT + SHIFT + F10 should do the trick. That's a shortcut to change the interface rendering mode. (the same problem was addressed in this topic: BLANK SCREEN)

  27. Closing this as all it's attracting is spam bots. If you have any questions/queries, please contact this moderator.
    Lee likes this.

Closed Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO