Like Tree59Likes

Football Manager 2013 Screenshots
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

1. This looks like it is going to be the best game that ever lived!!!

2. Glad they have made the purchasable extras unlockable by other means, it just wouldn't have sat right with me otherwise.
    gogogo golem likes this.

3. Going to reserve judgement on this one till i see how the demo looks and plays. Screen shots look O.K though.

4. No matter what is in FM or not, no matter how it "looks", I'll still buy it, year after year.
    SuperMattio likes this.

5. LIKE the challenge ideas but ill stick to the full game ............... hopefully next year they may introduce the u-18's coach plan ..... like start at a club as youth team manager or reserve manager then going to a club as head manager .... ive wanted that in fm for years they started doing it with internationals but clubs would be epic
    SuperMattio likes this.

6. I really can't wait for the game to be released, but I am slightly worried though, that nothing has been done with the tactical aspect of the game. I have heard nothing suggesting tweaks and changes has been done to the TC, something I figured was a given.
    Today football tactics are clearly divided into two main aspects; in possession and without possession, and I would have hoped we'd now have the chance to create a more flexible tactic for our team. I would want my team to immediately go into out-of-possession-mode when we loose the ball for example, and the other way around, but that really can't be done with the FM12 Tactic Creator.

Still I predict it will be a fantastic game though.

7. Quote Originally Posted by SuperMattio View Post
    I really can't wait for the game to be released, but I am slightly worried though, that nothing has been done with the tactical aspect of the game. I have heard nothing suggesting tweaks and changes has been done to the TC, something I figured was a given.
    Today football tactics are clearly divided into two main aspects; in possession and without possession, and I would have hoped we'd now have the chance to create a more flexible tactic for our team. I would want my team to immediately go into out-of-possession-mode when we loose the ball for example, and the other way around, but that really can't be done with the FM12 Tactic Creator.

Still I predict it will be a fantastic game though.
    don't forget there's a lot more changes done that we're still not aware of at the moment. I suspect that it's been amended

8. That's what I'm hoping for mate.

9. gogogo golem
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMattio View Post
    That's what I'm hoping for mate.
    Over at SI, a member of the ME team said that some of the bugs like three FCs have been removed since they've introduced something called collision avoidance that stops the player going through each other, this means several of the bugs in the ME have been removed including some tactical exploits.
    SuperMattio likes this.

10. Doesn't look that great tbh. Its meant to be a management game, so when will they put in a realistic trophy cabinet ? That would be the only reason for me to buy a newer version. Takes ages getting FM personalised to my own way, with skins, face and logopacks etc, then they bring out a pointless slightly newer version. We need a TROPHY CABINET and better managers CV etc ASAP !!!!

11. chappazz88's Avatar chappazz88

• !! For a Knight of the Realm, there is an honour and code of conduct to be adhered to in battle. Integrity, loyalty, faith and respect were a part of life as contests took place on the field of war in the Middle Ages. Times, though, have changed!!!
    Rotation
    are the backrounds ie grass etc going to be in the full game,as plain backrounds get a bit booring after a while?

12. beta is out. can anybody send me attributes page pictures of Gergely Bobál and Dávid Bobál? they are playing for Honvéd in Hungary. (maybe they are in the u19 squad.) thanks!

13. Just thought i would share this result as i just beat man city 7-1 awayClick image for larger version

Name:	wolves score.png
Views:	2801
Size:	482.1 KB
ID:	279744
    zieler, Seabear and kewlwarez like this.

14. hellroker's Avatar hellroker
    Modern Day Legend
    Can anyone put up screenshots of Kyle Walker, Clint Dempsey, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Steven Caulker, Harry Kane and Andros Townsend please? Much appreciated.

15. ive played the demo and so far it has not impressed me, thank god its just a demo

16. Guys to how do you do screenshots on the windows 7 laptop???

17. I think its alt+F9, then they are saved to your steam. If that doesn't work, there should be a guide to it here somewhere.

18. Quote Originally Posted by mersk View Post
    I see. Could you elaborate on that?
    Quote Originally Posted by mersk View Post
    On a scale of 1 to 10, where 1 represents stupid and 10 represents retarded, where would you place yourself?
    Read the announcements section. Reply to this kind of spam again and an infraction will come your way.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO