Like Tree100Likes

FM13 Pre-Order Codes and BETA Access Questions

  1. This maybe athe stupidest question ever but what is better a BETA or the demo i would assume the demo will be more polished of the 2?

  2. gogogo golem
    Liverpool and Macclesfield Follows: Leicester City Modern Day Legend
    #422
    Quote Originally Posted by craig curtis View Post
    This maybe athe stupidest question ever but what is better a BETA or the demo i would assume the demo will be more polished of the 2?
    They're as polished as each other since the BETA update has been released at the same time as the demo, meaning they both have exactly the same everything except the BETA offers you the ability to go past six months and set up as many saves as you want and be able to customise the leagues and players you have loaded.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by gogogo golem View Post
    They're as polished as each other since the BETA update has been released at the same time as the demo, meaning they both have exactly the same everything except the BETA offers you the ability to go past six months and set up as many saves as you want and be able to customise the leagues and players you have loaded.
    Cheers mate much appreciated
    gogogo golem likes this.

  4. Since the update ive had 3 run time errors during matches,
    saying r6025
    _vital function call.


    Anyone know what this might be?
    cheers

  5. #425
    Very odd. Just had the beta option thing come up (select pre-test/select full test). Requesting a password too. That's the first time I've had that

  6. Was that on steam startup or when you loaded up the game?

  7. #427
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushkin View Post
    Was that on steam startup or when you loaded up the game?
    It was just when I clicked on the betas tab after right clicking the game. Was just strange it suddenly appeared after the update.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by ajt09 View Post
    It was just when I clicked on the betas tab after right clicking the game. Was just strange it suddenly appeared after the update.
    strange one that! I think i found what my problem might be, i dnt think the new update properly supports the 'FMC' skin. So have to use the crappy original one for now...

  9. Just got my beta code from amazon and it simply won't work on product activation for whatever reason.

    Any ideas?

  10. #430
    Quote Originally Posted by MUFC_ View Post
    Just got my beta code from amazon and it simply won't work on product activation for whatever reason.

    Any ideas?
    May seem a stupid question (don't take it wrong way) but was it entered correctly? Did you copy and paste it? That's what I did

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)


Similar Threads

  1. Question on every FM12 player's lips!? (NOT release date of FM13!)
    By bentohall in forum Football Manager 2012 Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 22/07/2012, 04:31 PM
  2. Access Code required
    By Mike in forum Football Manager 2012 Technical Help
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09/05/2012, 11:20 PM
  3. Ghost Recon Beta Codes(PS3)
    By CFC CALLUM in forum Gaming
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 22/04/2012, 06:21 PM
  4. Medal Of Honour Beta Codes
    By Tommo43 in forum Gaming
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 27/07/2010, 06:00 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO