Like Tree1337Likes

Funny/Random things in FM2013

1. oh hell yeahhhh, you can have him for that! Funny/Random things in FM2013-chris-grogan_-news-inbox.png
    LeeCholan540 and gogogo golem like this.

2. f0ac80b76789d6e878dbd356d3afd32a.png

playing a save with fake players instead of real ones and somehow sheffield is suddnely called michu
    gogogo golem likes this.

3. Quote Originally Posted by InValide jr View Post
    f0ac80b76789d6e878dbd356d3afd32a.png

playing a save with fake players instead of real ones and somehow sheffield is suddnely called michu

i have seen a more funny name lol...rob de kok
    InValide jr and corach1992 like this.

4. Anyone had this: in my second season and my coaches say we should have a pre season meeting but when I click to join meeting there is no advice. A month later my coaches say they have advice to share with me, again I click for meeting and again no advice... Something wrong there?

5. Funny/Random things in FM2013-fernando-torres_-overview-profile.png

How the might have fallen...At madird,liverpool,chelsea then to norwich
    corach1992 likes this.

6. Quote Originally Posted by White army View Post
    Attachment 300209

even bigger fall?Funny/Random things in FM2013-fernando-torres_-overview-profile.png

7. how can wigan and norwich afford 175k a week?

8. Grobbelaar's Avatar Grobbelaar
    Trainee
    Watford and Reading made offers for him on my save, he snubbed them both on accounts on the wage demands.

Moneygrabbing bastard.

9. Quote Originally Posted by InValide jr View Post
    how can wigan and norwich afford 175k a week?
    On both says he's on loan

10. facepalm

11. Funny/Random things in FM2013-idiot-1.pngFunny/Random things in FM2013-idiot-2.png

Say what?

12. Quote Originally Posted by White army View Post
    FM's scouts have been a bit harsh on him this year haven't they? I know he's not the player he was but 12 finishing, 11 composure, 11 anticipation, 9 off the ball?
    cfc21 likes this.

13. Come on Bayern! No need to get revenge over me...
    Funny/Random things in FM2013-2013-01-15_00001.jpg
    pipodeclown likes this.

14. This has probably been done, but long thread is very looong, and I thought it was amusing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Funny/Random things in FM2013-lars-nielsen_-news-inbox.png  
    apvmoreira and gogogo golem like this.

15. Quote Originally Posted by chrisgrogan View Post
    oh hell yeahhhh, you can have him for that! Attachment 300005
    what skin is that mate ?

16. Quote Originally Posted by fabregas2 View Post
    naw ur done deffo regulation 4 u

17. Funny/Random things in FM2013-leicester-v-wolves_-pitch-full.png Funny/Random things in FM2013-leicester-v-wolves_-pitch-full-2.png

i think this is odd it says tht players have been booked on the timeline at the bottom of screen this before it happened, but this not the weird thing...the last loty of bookings are from my bayern munich( champions league challeng) save

o and yes i got welleington nem at wolves who has scored 14 by jan

18. Sorry I have no screenies of this but this weekend I scored a goal after playing the ball round the goalie. That's not the funny thing because thats normal. but after playing the ball around the goalie my leftwinger made a one-two with my rightwinger before scoring the goal. Luckely it was not offside. Altough I am not sure it wasn't.

19. Not sure it's random, but it made me chuckle. In the summer 2014 transfer window with Sir Alex just retired, Man Utd appointed Luciano Spalletti as manager (he was at Spurs) and sold Phil Jones (15.5m), Javier Hernandez (11.75m), Yohan Cabaye (12.75m) and Jonny Evans (7.75m) - a total income of 49m. They bought no-one, leaving them with a first team squad of just 21 players.

Looks like their excessive spending has come to an end
    Oasisist and gogogo golem like this.

20. Funny/Random things in FM2013-chris-barber_-news-inbox-14.pngFunny/Random things in FM2013-chris-barber_-news-inbox-13.png

dont kno if this funny/random but how can 2 countries host champions league final in 2016
    gogogo golem likes this.

21. Could happen

Funny/Random things in FM2013-pep.jpg
    Pound for Pound likes this.

22. Quote Originally Posted by DJLDomino View Post
    Anyone had this: in my second season and my coaches say we should have a pre season meeting but when I click to join meeting there is no advice. A month later my coaches say they have advice to share with me, again I click for meeting and again no advice... Something wrong there?
    You might be looking at staff advise before hand, its basically the same thing so once you read it you wont be able to see it upon clicking the meeting button.

23. Quote Originally Posted by White army View Post
    Attachment 301333Attachment 301334

dont kno if this funny/random but how can 2 countries host champions league final in 2016
    I had that yesterday. 2 countries were supposedly ready to host the CL final but the final was in another country anyway.

24. Quote Originally Posted by White army View Post
    First half in the San Siro, then everyone hops on a plane to Istanbul and plays the second half in Turkey.

Why not? It's not as daft an idea as scattering the Euros across the entire continent and making the fans travel all round Europe to watch it.

25. I don't think anyone would have predicted he'd move here....

Funny/Random things in FM2013-pete-morton_-news-inbox.pngFunny/Random things in FM2013-josep-guardiola_-overview-profile.png
    gogogo golem likes this.

26. As a Sunderland fan I can honestly say we are very happy with O'neil...
    But we would take Pep as Assistant any day.

27. Pardon the bug in this news story, but since I had to do a double take I had to share it!

Funny/Random things in FM2013-romulo.jpg
    gogogo golem likes this.

28. This happened to my Shakhtar Donetsk save in the 1st season.

This is my backup Goalkeeper

Funny/Random things in FM2013-domestic-ban.jpg

** He has a domestic ban until 1-2-2014!!

Now this happened

Funny/Random things in FM2013-1st-team-football.jpg

And I can't say anything about it that makes sense in the private chat.
    gogogo golem likes this.

29. Quote Originally Posted by Desmond36 View Post
    This happened to my Shakhtar Donetsk save in the 1st season.

This is my backup Goalkeeper

Attachment 301717

** He has a domestic ban until 1-2-2014!!

Now this happened

Attachment 301721

And I can't say anything about it that makes sense in the private chat.
    sell him mate and snap up Koval or Ospina or Ruffier/Carrasso instead

30. Quote Originally Posted by ElBastard View Post
    Pardon the bug in this news story, but since I had to do a double take I had to share it!

Attachment 301712
    Interesting news there that Mr Benitez got the England job!!!
    ElBastard likes this.

31. Quote Originally Posted by Raikan007 View Post
    sell him mate and snap up Koval or Ospina or Ruffier/Carrasso instead
    I was a bit too late for that, he is leaving on a free. But I have never even used a 2nd Goalie, Pyatov is doing fine for me atm.

32. Weird that instead of Man of the match it's now Player of the match, what,when,why?

33. gogogo golem
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by muttley View Post
    Weird that instead of Man of the match it's now Player of the match, what,when,why?
    Someone copy righted Man of the match.

34. Funny/Random things in FM2013-peter-stickland_-news-inbox-2.png
    how many goals even 359000 goals hahahaha
    gogogo golem, Sladen33 and Casdelo like this.

35. Quote Originally Posted by turtleiow View Post
    Attachment 301896
    how many goals even 359000 goals hahahaha

all hail pavel...he does kno how to score lol
    gogogo golem and turtleiow like this.

36. Funny/Random things in FM2013-world-cup_-overview-profile.png

Definately the strangest WC winners I've seen. Beat Argentina, Cameroon, England and Italy on route before final. What are the odds for real life?

37. Quote Originally Posted by Mihalinski View Post
    Interesting news there that Mr Benitez got the England job!!!
    Yeah I was shocked that he was appointed after I left for Brazil!

38. Two of my players just got injured.
    A late tackle from my right midfielder, then my left-back somehow collides with him. Bruised thighs, both out for ten days.

Good job boys. /facepalm

39. I found this rather entertaining. Not even in the game, Arsenal can win a trophy

Funny/Random things in FM2013-arsefail.png

40. Well then, After playing in the CL Final which is in France, I must quickly fly to Wales to play an International match. Seems legit.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Kieran Laing_ Overview Home.png
Views:	1090
Size:	57.6 KB
ID:	302504

41. How are you today Jakub?

Funny/Random things in FM2013-jakub-horny_-overview-attributes.png

42. Quote Originally Posted by Harriers09 View Post
    How are you today Jakub?
    He's got good Acceleration, Agility, Pace and Finishing. Perfect bed skills.
    fabregas2 likes this.

43. Quote Originally Posted by Pound for Pound View Post
    He's got good Acceleration, Agility, Pace and Finishing. Perfect bed skills.
    yea but not great at natural fitness, teamwork and positioning. he sounds like a selfish lover who loves 1 minute of missionary

44. Funny/Random things in FM2013-adam-duggan_-news-inbox.png

I always do the whole endorsing/expressign interest in to try and unsettle players, not usually with an awful lot of success... With the exception of a wonderkid 22 year old regen valued at £36 million (formerly had an asking price of £67 million) who is now begging to leave. Anyway I've been tapping up another Tottenham player who reacted similarly to my praise. I can't help but feel a sense of satisfaction with how much AVB clearly dislikes me haha.

45. wtf yeh that pc balony grr its man o match back off feminists

46. Funny/Random things in FM2013-european-football-championship_-matches-fixtures-results-2.png

Just cos it made me laugh scotland beating england

47. Funny/Random things in FM2013-liverpool.pngCheck out Liverpool position...hahaah.....couldnt believe it. And no i was not managing them. Infact i was chelsea manager

48. Funny/Random things in FM2013-worthing-fc-v-merstham_-pitch-full.png

WE IZ GOOD AT MARKIN BRUVVSS!!
    LoyalRoyal94 and Yurt like this.

49. Top of the league on 90 points going into the final match of the season. Lost 5 games all season, conceded just 21 in 45 games. So obviously the board are running out of patience with me and a bad result in the next match could spell the end of my reign! I honestly have tried to get higher in the table Sir, but I just couldn't manage it!

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO