Yeah, THATS Dzeko !!???!!
    First Touch... with his head? lol

Poor Mario.. Why always him?
    Funny/Random things in FM2013-2013-01-22_00001.jpg

4. He'll have to work on his heading lol
    Funny/Random things in FM2013-zidane_-overview-profile.png
    gogogo golem likes this.

5. Funny/Random things in FM2013-2013-01-22_00001.jpg

Guess he wanted the easy route into International Football. I had absolutely no idea he had a Finnish mother! Still, I've never seen a player who even now could at least be on the fringes of an England call-up decide to snub them and play a less reputable nation (no disrespect meant to any Finnish posters here).
    Last edited by WarroOxford; 22/01/2013 at 12:31 PM.

6. guess finland just asked him 1st

7. Quote Originally Posted by White army View Post
    guess finland just asked him 1st
    Yup, have to assume so. Just very rarely see it happening. Quite often I see players holding off on playing for their 'second' nation in the hope of getting a call-up from their more major nation. Pretty certain I've seen Jenkinson play for England in my older Premier League games. It's cool that FM doesn't run the exact same script for every save at least!

8. aye although i was england boss on fm12 in 1st season and tried calling him up he rejected me 3 times then played for finland

9. Quote Originally Posted by WarroOxford View Post
    Attachment 303160

Guess he wanted the easy route into International Football. I had absolutely no idea he had a Finnish mother! Still, I've never seen a player who even now could at least be on the fringes of an England call-up decide to snub them and play a less reputable nation (no disrespect meant to any Finnish posters here).
    I think i read somewhere he was seriously thinking about playing for Finland over England in real life.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Darthpootle View Post
    He'll have to work on his heading lol
    Attachment 303159
    i do not get this one....perhaps being daft

11. I've been playing for a couple of seasons, decided to check who won the lower leagues...

...Chester?
    gogogo golem likes this.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Mihalinski View Post
    Zidane headbutt - YouTube

13. Jenkinson has also already played for Finland at U19 and U21 level, although he played for England U17s.

And at the moment he can't get a game at Arsenal despite the competition being Bacary Sagna...

14. gogogo golem
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Spleen View Post
    Jenkinson has also already played for Finland at U19 and U21 level, although he played for England U17s.

And at the moment he can't get a game at Arsenal despite the competition being Bacary Sagna...
    Yes, but he has also played for the England senior team.

15. This would have been a frustration but it was actually such a bad decision i found it funny.

My winger brings the ball down the right, crosses it in from the byline, linesman gives the worst offside decision I have EVER seen and disallows the goal. (third screenshot is the one where he crossed it)

Funny/Random things in FM2013-kidderminster-v-west-brom_-pitch-full-2.pngFunny/Random things in FM2013-kidderminster-v-west-brom_-pitch-full.pngFunny/Random things in FM2013-kidderminster-v-west-brom_-pitch-full-3.pngFunny/Random things in FM2013-kidderminster-v-west-brom_-pitch-full-4.pngFunny/Random things in FM2013-kidderminster-v-west-brom_-pitch-full-5.pngFunny/Random things in FM2013-kidderminster-v-west-brom_-pitch-full-6.png
    Last edited by Harriers09; 23/01/2013 at 02:21 AM.

16. Funny/Random things in FM2013-aidan-hicks_-news-inbox.png First time for everything, haha!
    irbis likes this.

17. Quote Originally Posted by gogogo golem View Post
    Yes, but he has also played for the England senior team.
    Not at the time the game usually starts, I think.

And I believe that as the match he played in was a friendly, he can still switch to Finland if he wishes.
    gogogo golem likes this.

18. So where exactly is the final?

Funny/Random things in FM2013-euro-cup_-overview-profile.pngFunny/Random things in FM2013-pete-morton_-news-inbox-2.pngFunny/Random things in FM2013-pete-morton_-news-inbox-3.png

19. Quote Originally Posted by Harriers09 View Post
    Haha that's happened to me a bunch of times, think it's just the game getting old!

20. Quote Originally Posted by Harriers09 View Post
    This would have been a frustration but it was actually such a bad decision i found it funny.

My winger brings the ball down the right, crosses it in from the byline, linesman gives the worst offside decision I have EVER seen and disallows the goal. (third screenshot is the one where he crossed it)

Attachment 303390Attachment 303389Attachment 303391Attachment 303392Attachment 303393Attachment 303394
    That linesman will be on th Premier League list annoying Sir Alex before too long!

21. Quote Originally Posted by Mihalinski View Post
    Might be a reference to that less than stellar legacy Zidane created for himself in a certain match against Italy, you know... This one.

22. Click image for larger version

Name:	Leonel Albertini_ Transfers & Contracts Contract Offer.png
Views:	1868
Size:	490.5 KB
ID:	303930
    Footballers wages are getting a bit silly now..
    Yurt likes this.

23. I've seen Neymar on £1,100,000 a WEEK for what it's worth!
    Yurt likes this.

24. ...that my Head of Youth department seems to have a slight fetish for 16 year old Spanish boys.

25. the board at portsmouth want promation second season after fighting hard to keep a float in a hard season, and to top off a transfer budget of £200.... how the hell am i meant to do this?
    Funny/Random things in FM2013-lmfao.png
    JLBfifa and Danespur like this.

26. Quote Originally Posted by YamiAce View Post
    the board at portsmouth want promation second season after fighting hard to keep a float in a hard season, and to top off a transfer budget of £200.... how the hell am i meant to do this?
    More to the point, which club are you going to baffle by offering them the staggering sum of 219 squid for one of their players? Heh
    dobba1988 likes this.

27. Click image for larger version

Name:	Llanelli v TNS_ Pitch Full.png
Views:	1927
Size:	3.02 MB
ID:	304564
    Apparently Venables is gonna get sent off in the 2nd half.
    Jakebcfcsotv likes this.

28. He didnt actually get sent off when i got to that part of the game.

29. Funny/Random things in FM2013-lo-c-r-my_-history-career-stats.pngFunny/Random things in FM2013-lo-c-r-my_-transfer-transfer-offer.png
    Signed Loic Remy for 5k WTF

30. Funny/Random things in FM2013-argel-fucks_-overview-profile.png

31. Quote Originally Posted by wonderkid360 View Post
    Attachment 285201

Used to sign him in F2012, was a free transfer that'd sign for ANYONE.
    Looks Like Asamoah Gyan has changed his name lol

32. In other matters, just scored a free kick with Rangers, when through the top of the net....

33. Quote Originally Posted by Jakebcfcsotv View Post
    Attachment 304604Attachment 304605
    Signed Loic Remy for 5k WTF
    Love how Inter are being tight by still only bidding 1k for him
    irbis likes this.

34. A wealth of talent for them to pick a replacement from lol.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Funny/Random things in FM2013-2013-01-27_00001.jpg  
    gogogo golem likes this.

35. Playing as Real Madrid, faced Barcelona in the Spanish Supercup in the beginning of the season. Lionel Messi got injured and missed about a month of play. Later in the season when I was going to face Barcelona yet again I were in for a suprise. Lionel Messi wearing the number 15 jersey with Pedro having taken over the number 10 jersey from the argentinian superstar. Not sure how long Pedro will last in the club, since Messi's performances haven't been at his ordinary level. Having played 32 matches and "only" scored 11 goals. He is still in bad form after having picked up several small injuries, which has helped me in the race for the title.

36. Funny/Random things in FM2013-chelsea_-overview-information.png

Drogba is so awesome he is a legend...... TWICE!

37. Quote Originally Posted by Darthpootle View Post
    Attachment 305257

Drogba is so awesome he is a legend...... TWICE!
    thats classic

what skin is that mate? is that the default skin?

38. Its just the FMC default skin. You can get it for the normal mode too: FMC Skin for FM13 - Downloads - Football Manager 2013 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats
    Raikan007 likes this.

39. 26 seats, are you serious? lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Funny/Random things in FM2013-neil-edward-patrick-hart_-news-inbox.png  

40. That's a lot of money for 26 seats.
    Raikan007 and keshs001 like this.

41. I feel the same way lol

42. Quote Originally Posted by Raikan007 View Post
    26 seats, are you serious? lol
    Well, they do claim that the reason they wanted the olympic white elephant is that the Lane doesn't have room to expand... Oh, and they did the same kind of tiny expansion in my save, although I think I got a couple hundred seats. Then they built a new stadium the next season.
    Raikan007 likes this.

43. So my assistent manager has booked Aston Villa on a tour in China at the same time as the Olympics in Brazil. Meanwhile I'm coaching the Columbian U23 team as well. So I'm in China in the morning for a friendly, then jetting over to Brazil just in time for the groups match against Cameroon. Oh and in the evening I'm also supposed to watch another friendly to check out one of the possibles for the main Columbian squad?

44. Its very obvious that Ukraine bribed my players to get into the next round with goal difference.
    Funny/Random things in FM2013-ukraine-v-france_-untitled-post-match.png

45. Quote Originally Posted by Darthpootle View Post
    He didnt actually get sent off when i got to that part of the game.
    This seems to happen a lot, where the cards and sometimes goals from the last match are still visible. For me, if there's a yellow card usually all of them go away.

46. Has anyone seen this before haha

47. Funny/Random things in FM2013-fulham-v-chelsea_-untitled-pitch.png
    Ryan Bertrand. I have never seen a rating that low.
    gogogo golem likes this.

48. "Long pass up the left-hand channel, Bojinov will chase but Arcari's come a long way out of his goal to clear. Oh and that's a dreadful clearance, straight to Calvano, he's tried the volley from 40 yards, Stovini's back on the cover..."

What happened next?

Brescia vs Verona Juanito Gomez Goal 44 minutes TV - YouTube

Possibly the funniest goal I've ever seen. Certainly the funniest in a competitive match, usually this kind of f---uppery only happens in friendlies.

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO