Like Tree1337Likes

Funny/Random things in FM2013

  1. Quote Originally Posted by KingKenny96 View Post
    Attachment 312064 His first name does indeed suit him
    he is a very good player..not much cop in the air tho


  2. Quote Originally Posted by wkdsoul View Post
    Any one hit the woodwork more? i just hit the wood, 9 times in one game and still scored 4? i'm averaging at least 3 a game.
    I hit the post 7 times and lost 1-0 (They had 2 shots or something like that)

    It wont let me get the match up soo i can get a screen shots.... maybe because it was like 2994 days ago

  3. Turkish caps but selected for England

    can anyone clear this up for me?

    Karacan has made 2 Turkish National team appearances but has been selected to represent England?

    I know you can do this if the player has only made youth team appearances but not senior squad caps..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Funny/Random things in FM2013-michael-igesund_-news-inbox.png   Funny/Random things in FM2013-jem-karacan_-overview-attributes.png  

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Raikan007 View Post
    can anyone clear this up for me?

    Karacan has made 2 Turkish National team appearances but has been selected to represent England?

    I know you can do this if the player has only made youth team appearances but not senior squad caps..
    I think it depends on whether his caps were in competetive matches. If they were friendlies he would still be eligible for England.
    Raikan007 likes this.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Bladesman1963 View Post
    I think it depends on whether his caps were in competetive matches. If they were friendlies he would still be eligible for England.
    an international cap is an international cap regardless of friendly or competitive surely.. I am referring to rugby and cricket here, might be different for footie though but I still don't think you can, will Google

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Raikan007 View Post
    an international cap is an international cap regardless of friendly or competitive surely.. I am referring to rugby and cricket here, might be different for footie though but I still don't think you can, will Google
    I found this on Wiki. "Furthermore, some international players have played for another FIFA-recognised country in unofficial international matches, i.e. fixtures not recognised by FIFA as full internationals."
    Raikan007 likes this.

  7. cool, thanks mate clears that up

  8. So it is possible to change between national teams!
    Funny/Random things in FM2013-ec1.jpg
    Funny/Random things in FM2013-ec2.jpg
    Funny/Random things in FM2013-ec3.jpg

  9. Quote Originally Posted by zyndar View Post
    So it is possible to change between national teams!
    Attachment 312686
    Attachment 312687
    Attachment 312688
    check his nationality mate, he is Italian and Argentinean.. he can choose for who he wants if he was selected for both!

    He never played a competitive game for the Italian senior squad which allowed him to be called up to Argentina

    happens all the time

    Lewis Holtby is just one example

  10. I see he has both nationalities, but he was selected for the Argentinian senior squad and after that he was called for U21 Italian squad, which can only happen in an oppposite way. Or I am completely wrong?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Raikan007 View Post
    check his nationality mate, he is Italian and Argentinean.. he can choose for who he wants if he was selected for both!

    He never played a competitive game for the Italian senior squad which allowed him to be called up to Argentina

    happens all the time

    Lewis Holtby is just one example
    I see he has both nationalities, but he was selected for the Argentinian senior squad and after that he was called for U21 Italian squad, which can only happen in an oppposite way. Or I am completely wrong?

  12. gogogo golem
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by zyndar View Post
    I see he has both nationalities, but he was selected for the Argentinian senior squad and after that he was called for U21 Italian squad, which can only happen in an oppposite way. Or I am completely wrong?
    He can do that if he didn't play competitively for the senior Argentinian side.

  13. Click image for larger version

Name:	Russell Rowe_ Overview Profile.png
Views:	994
Size:	542.1 KB
ID:	312710

    A youth candidate from my Swansea story

  14. Quote Originally Posted by gogogo golem View Post
    He can do that if he didn't play competitively for the senior Argentinian side.
    Played 4 times for Argentina, after that he was selected for Italian U21.

  15. gogogo golem
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by zyndar View Post
    Played 4 times for Argentina, after that he was selected for Italian U21.
    Yes but who said they were competitive games? If they were friendlies he is entitled to do that.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by gogogo golem View Post
    Yes but who said they were competitive games? If they were friendlies he is entitled to do that.
    Does it matter if it was a friendly or competitive game? That's new to me.

  17. gogogo golem
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by zyndar View Post
    Does it matter if it was a friendly or competitive game? That's new to me.
    It does, if it's a friendly then he hasn't committed international allegiance, look back a few posts and you'll see its been discussed before.

  18. Well his career's effectively been ruined by Man City.

    Funny/Random things in FM2013-jack-rodwell_-overview-profile.pngFunny/Random things in FM2013-jack-rodwell_-history-career-stats.png
    BecksLeftBoot likes this.

  19. There are 2 kinds of friendlies matches: FIFA and Not FIFA. The FIFA ones, the national team can only do 7 or something subs, the others, you can do 12, and this ones are not considred friendlies, although can count as one for the numbers. So, you can have a players playing those kind of international games and not be capped to that country.

    Only after a FIFA game, if you can call it that way, a player is capped.

    I think.

  20. Almost a perfectly hilarious news headline...

    Funny/Random things in FM2013-untitled-1.jpg

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Bramish View Post
    Almost a perfectly hilarious news headline...

    Attachment 312785

    How is this even remotely funny?

  22. Douchebags
    corach1992 likes this.

  23. Alienman
    First Team
    Funny thing happened in the first half of my last match. I was amazed by the fact that I had 100% possession but confused why it didn't result in any chances and why the half seemed super short. Turned out it was an odd glitch because I ended up only making 4 passes. I should have watched the match to see what happened.

  24. Funny/Random things in FM2013-mustapha-balls_-news-inbox.jpg

  25. I've seen some odd FM world cup final pairings over the years but this...............?

    Funny/Random things in FM2013-world-cup_-overview-stages.png
    pipodeclown and gogogo golem like this.

  26. Funny/Random things in FM2013-andrew-coburn_-news-inbox.pngFunny/Random things in FM2013-harrogate-town-v-hebburn-town_-pitch-full.png

    Sat and watched 58 penalty's taken and lost ... You kidding me ha !


    Funny/Random things in FM2013-braintree-v-gateshead_-stats-match-stats.png

    And whats this on about ? haha

  27. Celticthroughandthrough88
    Resigned a player, and it turned out I had a 40% of profit from next transfer clause, He should have cost me £30 million, but he only cost me £20 million. Not bad at all.

  28. just had a player score a hat trick of free kicks in the space of 10 minutes lol. First free kicks scored in about two seasons!

  29. Funny/Random things in FM2013-chris-barber_-news-inbox-2.png

    so i will have a new house and car as well as a big boat

  30. WTF i just scored a last minute goal but it was disallowed and i was losing 2-1 but it went to 2-2 and its actually counted my match as a draw and even in match report has no scorer of the second lol. A point out of nothing?

  31. I don't know if anyone has posted a guy like this yet but his name is interesting, I wonder if he is telling the truth.

    Funny/Random things in FM2013-2013-02-22_00006.jpg

  32. Funny/Random things in FM2013-walter-samuel_-overview-profile.png
    As if beating Man City and Barcelona on my way to losing to Chelsea in the champions league final wasn't bad enough, the game has now decided that my new tactics coach Walter Samuel will be joining Wolfsburg on.......(see attached)

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Clince121188 View Post
    Attachment 313612
    As if beating Man City and Barcelona on my way to losing to Chelsea in the champions league final wasn't bad enough, the game has now decided that my new tactics coach Walter Samuel will be joining Wolfsburg on.......(see attached)
    he will be waiting quite a while to take training session

  34. Lisandro Lopez: 7 goals in 12 apps overall. In the PL 7 apps 0 goals. Well then, £16m well spent :L

    Funny/Random things in FM2013-lopez.jpg

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Chaz2810 View Post
    I don't know if anyone has posted a guy like this yet but his name is interesting, I wonder if he is telling the truth.
    Fun fact for onomastics fans: "Metgod" literally translates as "with God", which is quite a common form of surname in lots of Christian cultures.

    Anyway, football, a game for gentlemen, played by oafs:

    Funny/Random things in FM2013-genoa-v-verona_-pitch-split.png

    Yep, after we were down to 10 men after thirty minutes, we still managed to go ahead 2-1, and Genoa responded by going completely mental.

    In fairness, this might have been my fault. Asked to comment on the rivals clash the day before, and not sure how to big up a Coppa game in which I was going to make 7 changes against a team at the opposite end of the table (I'm at the wrong end) and which I fully expected to lose, I decided to go with "These games can be more like battles and we'll be ready". I figured if we didn't have quality or cohesion on our side, at least they could get stuck in. I didn't expect Genoa to take my comments so seriously...
    pipodeclown and evilweevil666 like this.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Bramish View Post
    Attachment 311659

    Yep. I definitely won't accept anything less than 102,000,000 for him. What's that, you'll only pay 101,000,000? Then no deal.
    Haha, lucky big spending Norwich have joined the chase then, Delia is bound to have a cheeky £102,000,000 tucked away!

  37. What a comeback.................
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Funny/Random things in FM2013-capital-one-cup_-matches-fixtures-results.png  

  38. Just bought a player from River Plate who has 61 U-20 caps for Argentina and he is still only 19 years old!
    I'm in season 5 and from his history he is an original player.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by ewibeg View Post
    Just bought a player from River Plate who has 61 U-20 caps for Argentina and he is still only 19 years old!
    I'm in season 5 and from his history he is an original player.
    Cirigliano?

  40. Click image for larger version

Name:	LIGA BBVA_ Stats Player.png
Views:	1810
Size:	456.1 KB
ID:	314491


    Gerard Pique: The joint best striker in La Liga.
    Scruffyuk likes this.

  41. Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDCFC View Post
    What a comeback.................
    WOAH dude that's insane!

  42. Funny/Random things in FM2013-brighton-v-crystal-palace_-preview-match-analysis.pngTake a look at the stat saying how many goals Ulloa will get



    Funny/Random things in FM2013-leonardo-ulloa_-history-career-stats.pngNot what it says here lol

  43. Funny/Random things in FM2013-juan-ignacio-de-lucca_-overview-profile.png
    Here he is Juan Ignacio de Lucca with 61 U-20 caps he played his first game for river in the 2012-13 season now in the 2017-18 season

  44. just been promoted to the southern league 1st division south west with my cadbury heath team. Chairman decides to turn us semi-pro so i ask for an increase in the wage budget which of course was zero. Was expecting maybe 200, 300 pound a week at best! no the chairman decides to give me 3.4k a week !! yer thanks but thats probably the quickest way ever to run into administration lol what a twonk

  45. thought this was kind of strange as well last season when I was in the championship Blackburn was number 17 when most of the teams had played 24 games. Blackburn though had only played 14 games. they ended up winning the division in the end.

  46. ive just installed FM13 and want to download the logo packs and player faces. but when i click on the download button it takes me through to adverts and serveys!! how do i download a file like the old days without loads of ads!??????????????

  47. Quote Originally Posted by ewibeg View Post
    thought this was kind of strange as well last season when I was in the championship Blackburn was number 17 when most of the teams had played 24 games. Blackburn though had only played 14 games. they ended up winning the division in the end.
    Cup runs maybe? The lower leagues have league games scheduled on virtually every midweek and Saturday cup day, so you miss a lot of league games if you remain in the cups to the later stages. Still sounds like a lot though. Maybe some snow cancellations as well?

  48. Funny/Random things in FM2013-frank-lampard_-overview-profile.png
    i love my director of football.. i kno he 35 but he is still awsome signing
    Raikan007 likes this.

  49. In my save Brendan Rodgers sacked from Liverpool after three months. The next season Hodgson is knocked out of the World Cup at the semi finals by Brazil the FA sack him and give the job to Rodgers who has been out of work for the last 18 months.

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO