Like Tree1337Likes

Funny/Random things in FM2013

1. James Milner scoring from 50 yards twice in one game in one of my seasons for my Spurs save. Happened to be our only shots on goal too as we got slaughtered by arsenal

2. Hello. My name is China and I am from Brazil. Nice to meet you.

Funny/Random things in FM2013-2013-03-01_00001.jpg
    gogogo golem and ChivuStoica like this.

3. Notice Chico's position, the worst thing is he scored and we drew 2-2.

4. This has to be the weirdest goal, My defender hits it against the opponent and it bounces into the goal from 30 yards...

5. Does anyone else give themself the smallest wage possible in order to improve the clubs finances when offered a new contract by the board? Chairmans love me

6. gogogo golem
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by KingMacks View Post
    Does anyone else give themself the smallest wage possible in order to improve the clubs finances when offered a new contract by the board? Chairmans love me
    I don't but it is irrelevant. You do realise you're making yourself incredibly easy to sack?

7. Quote Originally Posted by KevArker View Post
    Hello. My name is China and I am from Brazil. Nice to meet you.

Attachment 315457
    Hum it's quite a common name for soccer players here in brazil

8. ...and that's how I won the Ligue 2 play-off.
    (There was obviously something badly wrong with my tactics. But sometimes it doesn't matter.)
    Sean, peskybendben, aussie and 3 others like this.

9. Quote Originally Posted by KevArker View Post
    Hello. My name is China and I am from Brazil. Nice to meet you.

Attachment 315457
    I had one of these but he was a keeper

10. Quote Originally Posted by Zaltys View Post

...and that's how I won the Ligue 2 play-off.
    (There was obviously something badly wrong with my tactics. But sometimes it doesn't matter.)
    For me usually it's the contrary lol

11. Forgot a screenshot and I can't take one right now, but Swansea demolished Chelsea 5-0 in the opening league game of the season with the transfer update, and yes, Michu got 3 of them.

12. Hey, I know that you're injured, but could you at least get off the pitch...

Nah. I like it here. Closer to the action. And besides, there aren't any space on the bench for me to sit on...

Funny/Random things in FM2013-2013-03-03_00001.jpg

Weird bug. Was on the field for the entire match even though he was injured and subbed out on the 20th minute.
    gogogo golem likes this.

13. Lampard at Wolfsburg. Lolwat?

Funny/Random things in FM2013-lamps.png

14. Funny/Random things in FM2013-random.pngSafe to say he's been out of contract a while then? haha

15. Funny/Random things in FM2013-domination.png
    A goal down after a minute but Dortmund don't fancy winning so decided to aid me with a hat-trick of own goals!

16. Both Benders on the same team... Lol... I was confused at first, until I remembered that there are two of 'em.

Funny/Random things in FM2013-benders.png

17. Funny/Random things in FM2013-bradford_-transfers-transfer-centre.png Diao will be joining me in 117 years ago!!

18. I've just taken over a job in the Netherlands where the manager was sacked after 7 games. They are placed 12th in the League, predicted to finish 6th, though minimum expectations are to reach the playoffs. Now this may sound like he was doing a bad job, but my team (in 12th) are on 10 points, and the team in 3rd are on 12. Now I know all about the Season Periods system in the Netherlands, but I think it's quite funny to see a board so sack happy after only 1 period has been played.

19. lfclad's Avatar lfclad
    Reserve
    Funny/Random things in FM2013-207890_screenshots_2013-03-06_00001.jpg

Probably been posted before. But apparently we are shorter by 5 kilograms.

20. SLOVAKIA WINS 2014 WORLD CUP
    By beating Holland, Uruguay, Germany, and Italy.
    Funny/Random things in FM2013-world-cup.png

Oh and Brazil failed to get out of THIS table
    Funny/Random things in FM2013-brazil.png
    wonderkid360 and gogogo golem like this.

21. To me, this guy just looks really evil...
    Funny/Random things in FM2013-2013-03-08_00001.jpg

Aaahh....!!!

Funny/Random things in FM2013-untitled.png

22. lfclad's Avatar lfclad
    Reserve
    Quote Originally Posted by KevArker View Post
    To me, this guy just looks really evil...
    Attachment 317006

Aaahh....!!!

Attachment 317005
    He is a hunter!
    DarklinkCL likes this.

23. did not understand what happened ... it was minute 6 when messi got his second yellow just started laughing when wilshire got direct red just 1 minute later and the final shock at minute 13 rooney direct red ... this was not annoying what disturbs me messi misses penalties mostly all the times i tired in different saves and patches way too many missed penalties issue for other players was fixed but something is wrong with messi may be the editors hate him

Funny/Random things in FM2013-2013-03-08_00002.jpg

24. ROFL Arsenal

Lol at Arsenal! they let Papadoplous go for £7.5m and bought a pretty average Van Rhijn for £28.5m
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Funny/Random things in FM2013-kyriakos-papadopoulos_-history-career-stats.png   Funny/Random things in FM2013-kyriakos-papadopoulos_-overview-attributes.png   Funny/Random things in FM2013-ricardo-van-rhijn_-history-career-stats.png  

Funny/Random things in FM2013-ricardo-van-rhijn_-overview-attributes.png  

25. Quote Originally Posted by Raikan007 View Post
    Lol at Arsenal! they let Papadoplous go for £7.5m and bought a pretty average Van Rhijn for £28.5m

sometimes when player is unhappy you just can't keep him in the club that is why i always using media and cheep offers i first make a player unhappy in his club then i get him for a very low price

26. So I finally got FM13, Gutierrez greeted me kindly.

Si, Jean-Luc, aussie and 5 others like this.

27. Brendn's Avatar Brendn
    Modern Day Legend
    We all knew this day would come, Machini has lost it and gone crazy!
    If this is a managerial tactic to throw me off, it's worked

Funny/Random things in FM2013-untitled.png

28. Quote Originally Posted by lfclad View Post

Probably been posted before. But apparently we are shorter by 5 kilograms.
    Weight is quite frequently used as a measure of 'size' in football. It's more common in rugby, where weight is more important for obvious reasons, but it's perfectly correct usage :-). Given that this is professional football, it's a safe assumption that a team that is 5kg 'bigger' is taller and/or has more muscle, rather than fatter.

29. So close to the perfect lulz headline......

Funny/Random things in FM2013-simon-blaney_-news-inbox.png
    torglenn likes this.

30. its happening Funny/Random things in FM2013-screen-shot-2013-03-09-6.12.34-pm.png

31. was Englands u20 manager i quit When i looked at my messages i got offered England 1st team managing job after Stuart was sacked after 5 days in charge

32. Barrow vs Cadbury Heath - Smith Goal 77 minutes - YouTube

Check this out for a beast of a throw in

33. Quote Originally Posted by Chokopop View Post
    Both Benders on the same team... Lol... I was confused at first, until I remembered that there are two of 'em.

Attachment 316741
    Raikan007, Si, aussie and 7 others like this.

34. Yea right...

Funny/Random things in FM2013-european-football-championship_-matches-fixtures-results.jpg
    gogogo golem likes this.

35. Quote Originally Posted by W4NKER View Post
    Yea right...

Attachment 317497
    I can't figure out what is more wrong with that picture, Wales in the final, England winning a major tournament or England winning a penalty shootout.

36. Quote Originally Posted by sammyt View Post
    I can't figure out what is more wrong with that picture, Wales in the final, England winning a major tournament or England winning a penalty shootout.
    lol mate youre defo right

37. Quote Originally Posted by MD House View Post
    sometimes when player is unhappy you just can't keep him in the club that is why i always using media and cheep offers i first make a player unhappy in his club then i get him for a very low price
    thanks mate, but I think I know that

38. Why is Kakuta a club legend?
    Funny/Random things in FM2013-untitled.pngFunny/Random things in FM2013-ashas.png

39. Steven Caulker: 28 league games 16 goals. Position: Centre Back.

Neymar: 31 league games 16 goals. Position: Striker.

Caulker has scored as many league goals as Neymar in fewer games as a CB.

Don't believe me? Well..

Funny/Random things in FM2013-neymar.pngFunny/Random things in FM2013-caulker.png
    wonderkid360 and LewClark123 like this.

40. Who remembers this Juanito Gomez goal from page 55?

No-one? Whatever. It was a hilarious and yet brilliant goal where defender and goalie both go to clear a speculative ball, the defender leaves his own goalie on the floor, allowing Juanito Gomez to score an excellent finish from a tight angle after a lung-bursting speculative run.

And he's only gone and done it again. Verona vs Viareggio - Juanito Gomez Goal 28 minutes - YouTube

What is particularly funny about this is that these now seem to be the only goals he is able to score. He has been awful for ages. And he was particularly awful in this match, apart from this goal. Even after that I still had to take him off at half-time.

41. Never seen odds that bad.
    Funny/Random things in FM2013-2013-03-13_00027.jpg

42. What kind of defense is this
    Funny/Random things in FM2013-1.jpgFunny/Random things in FM2013-2.jpg

43. Quote Originally Posted by MD House View Post
    What kind of defense is this
    Attachment 318548Attachment 318549
    really crappy defence

have you updated your game mate to 13.3.2, the latest patch? these things have been ironed out, well mostly!

44. yeah i always do the update thing even when it is major update i start a new save just in case but still some important issues like this and unrealistic penalty missing rate especially for messi happen and of course the silly very frequent injury issue almost every match i have 1-2 injuries i have best coaches at every thing health %100 when in match in the first 5 minutes sometimes i get serious injuries what bothers more once i remember i got my AMC injuried and had to use all my subsitues to same position because all of them got injuries in the same match i guess the opposition agreed terms with terminator before the match and used him against me

note :i am careful with the training schedule i make sure all players get the rest they need and the other factors also i bear in mind can't still find why messi misses penalties and why i get injury in almost every match that sounds just unrealsitic have you ever heard of messi getting injured in real life in my case i can't play him in every match nor half the season
    Last edited by MD House; 14/03/2013 at 03:06 PM.

45. Funny/Random things in FM2013-2013-03-14_00001.jpg

Reading's legend of the 21st century, on loan from Bayern. This is a new low.

46. Funny/Random things in FM2013-alexander-lamb_-news-inbox.png

47. Just started a new Pentagon Challenge in the Netherlands with AGOVV and look what I have to put up with. Not only a rubbish team but actual ....

Funny/Random things in FM2013-2013-03-16_00001.jpg !!
    gogogo golem likes this.

48. Ok so the defender was dump and just skipped the ball understood but what exactly was the goalkeeper doing or at least intended to do and this things keep happening in important matches ( Champions league half final second leg) luckly i won but some times i feel that the game decided that i must lose no matter who is the opponent and what strategy or team talk i make every match the team team that scores 3-4 goals and wins no matter what i do can't even attack

49. Is this normal !!! As i find transfer and contract negotiations in this game to be sillyFunny/Random things in FM2013-1.pngFunny/Random things in FM2013-2.png
    steg_crolla likes this.

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO