Like Tree1337Likes

Funny/Random things in FM2013

1. Ljalic started playing football at like 8-9? Im sure FM only goes to when they were 14?

Funny/Random things in FM2013-adem-ljajic_-history-career-stats.png

2. what a name
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Funny/Random things in FM2013-tautis-spunge.png  
    Last edited by D93J; 17/03/2013 at 02:23 AM.
    gogogo golem likes this.

3. Funny/Random things in FM2013-tumblr_mjt6cwzmhq1r52dddo1_1280.png

Someone forgot the text.
    DarklinkCL and gogogo golem like this.

4. Quote Originally Posted by chapiano View Post
    Attachment 316749 Diao will be joining me in 117 years ago!!
    OMG THE EXACT SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME! I offered Diao a Scouting job when I was in Serie C1/A. 20 years later and 56 years old, he is still playing for Sheffield Wednesday!

Funny/Random things in FM2013-salifdiao.png
    Si, aussie and torglenn like this.

5. Quote Originally Posted by BronzyCoder View Post
    OMG THE EXACT SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME! I offered Diao a Scouting job when I was in Serie C1/A. 20 years later and 56 years old, he is still playing for Sheffield Wednesday!

Attachment 319901
    MASSIVE

6. gogogo golem
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by BronzyCoder View Post

Attachment 319901
    Epic! It's a bug when you give a non-playing pre-contract to a player. Can't believe he still has physical stats, how's that marking attribute survived. Think of poor old Sheffield, though, that lump of rubbish draining their cash for so long. I think what's more random is managing San Marino club and Italy. The point is normally to manage San Marino.

7. "200 goals with Chelsea? I don't care. I just want to bring glory to my Lugo side!"
    Funny/Random things in FM2013-frank-lampard_-situazione-generale-profilo.png

What the hell of team is that btw???

8. Quote Originally Posted by gogogo golem View Post
    Epic! It's a bug when you give a non-playing pre-contract to a player. Can't believe he still has physical stats, how's that marking attribute survived. Think of poor old Sheffield, though, that lump of rubbish draining their cash for so long. I think what's more random is managing San Marino club and Italy. The point is normally to manage San Marino.
    The job offer came along in 2018 and I just couldn't refuse.

Also won 15 Serie A titles on the bounce!

9. Quote Originally Posted by BronzyCoder View Post
    This would be even funnier if you holidayed for fifty years and he was still playing for Sheffield Wednesday at the age of 100.
    apvmoreira and gogogo golem like this.

10. Funny/Random things in FM2013-sheff-wed-v-tottenham_-overview-overview.png

11. Quote Originally Posted by crazyeyes View Post
    sorry but what is so funny or random about this?

thanks for posting in a thread though bud much appreciated.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Raikan007 View Post
    sorry but what is so funny or random about this?

thanks for posting in a thread though bud much appreciated.
    Its the f.a cup final on my first season with spurs....

13. Quote Originally Posted by crazyeyes View Post
    Its the f.a cup final on my first season with spurs....
    nothing funny about that mate, you can win everything in the 1st season with them, I have on numerous occasions and so have many others...

how did you get Verratti in the 1st season though? he just joined PSG

14. Quote Originally Posted by Raikan007 View Post
    nothing funny about that mate, you can win everything in the 1st season with them, I have on numerous occasions and so have many others...

Its sheffield wednesday who finished 1 place above the relegation places in the champion ship, i think i got him in january

15. Quote Originally Posted by crazyeyes View Post
    Its sheffield wednesday who finished 1 place above the relegation places in the champion ship, i think i got him in january
    thanks I did notice them but thought nothing more of it that they had a good cup run not really a very good SS to show what you were actually meaning though...

16. Quote Originally Posted by Raikan007 View Post

Yeah i won the eufa cup and finished 2 points behind city in the league, that guy peruzzi the argentenian right backs a good right back
    Raikan007 likes this.

17. Quote Originally Posted by crazyeyes View Post
    Wednesday are MASSIVE we do what we want
    crazyeyes likes this.

18. Funny/Random things in FM2013-luckyboy-mokoena_-overview-profile.pngFunny/Random things in FM2013-brilliant-khuzwayo_-overview-profile.png

Some odd names in South Africa.
    Last edited by FM Pro; 21/03/2013 at 02:53 AM.

19. If you thought Juventus were cynical at corners, check this move out (watch the far post area carefully):

Yep, that's not one but two players Daniele Cacia shoves to the ground before Bosko Jankovic fires home through the space created. And there's no foul given. And we get a point in the last minute. Ha ha ha.

Also: taxi for Terracciano!

20. Funny/Random things in FM2013-screen-shot-2013-03-21-14.25.46.png

I bet this guy had fun growing up HAHAHAHAHA
    Si, ChivuStoica and Clakus like this.

21. Quote Originally Posted by chapiano View Post
    Attachment 316749 Diao will be joining me in 117 years ago!!
    Bet he can't wait... lol

22. Quote Originally Posted by gogogo golem View Post
    Even more epic: having a teamwork rate at 19, with stamina, strength, agility, acceleration and pace at 1
    gogogo golem likes this.

23. How on earth could this position be offside look at gareth bale
    Funny/Random things in FM2013-207890_2013-03-21_00001.jpgFunny/Random things in FM2013-207890_2013-03-21_00002.jpgFunny/Random things in FM2013-207890_2013-03-21_00003.jpgFunny/Random things in FM2013-207890_2013-03-21_00004.jpgFunny/Random things in FM2013-207890_2013-03-21_00006.jpgFunny/Random things in FM2013-207890_2013-03-21_00007.jpg

24. Funny/Random things in FM2013-bruno-de-cock_-overview-profile.jpg

25. lfclad's Avatar lfclad
    Reserve
    Quote Originally Posted by W4NKER View Post
    Ah, his work rate is poor, and stamina could be much better. although his command of his area isn't bad.
    aussie and gogogo golem like this.

26. Definitely a golden boot contender with just 2 goals, don't you think too?
    Funny/Random things in FM2013-cf88c8ecbe40abac1d8bb11c6725bccd.png

27. I know its FM12, but does anyone know how to pronounce this name?!

Funny/Random things in FM2013-chitchanok-xaysensourinthone-overview_-profile-.png

28. Funny/Random things in FM2013-webb.png (Not controlling either team - just saw the result and thought something strange had happened) my first thought was i wonder who the ref was...SI Have got you sussed Howard Webb!

29. Quote Originally Posted by cjtoon View Post
    Attachment 322590 (Not controlling either team - just saw the result and thought something strange had happened) my first thought was i wonder who the ref was...SI Have got you sussed Howard Webb!
    I've never won against united with Webb referring
    and i always seem to get him everytime

30. More weird then funny or random.

I was playing FM and I came across this -

Funny/Random things in FM2013-r.-madrid-v-athletic_-analysis-performance.pngFunny/Random things in FM2013-r.-madrid-v-athletic_-overview-overview.png
    As you can see it says that Di Maria got a hat-trick. I watched the match and I am pretty sure he didn't get a hat-trick. So i went to the stats to see and I was right. As you can see 4 different players scored on the left. As they all have different kit numbers. I click on them and Modric, Varane are the scorers for 2 of the goals. I'm not annoyed as I still would have lost the match but this was a weird glitch to see.

31. Funny/Random things in FM2013-franck-rib%C3%A9ry_-overview-profile.png
    Si likes this.

32. Funny/Random things in FM2013-richie-porter_-overview-attributes.pngFunny/Random things in FM2013-freddy-hutchinson_-overview-attributes.png
    England wont get a better striker partnership than this. 189 goals between them.

33. Ok, so I have just taken the Colombia job on my Sunderland save just a week or so before the Copa America Group stages were drawn. All I can say is that I never knew that Japan was in South America......

Funny/Random things in FM2013-scott-houghton_-news-inbox-46.png
    aussie likes this.

34. Quote Originally Posted by Safc-mad-scotty View Post
    Ok, so I have just taken the Colombia job on my Sunderland save just a week or so before the Copa America Group stages were drawn. All I can say is that I never knew that Japan was in South America......

Attachment 323563
    Don't quote me on this, but I believe Copa America invite a guest team into the competition these days?. Like Mexico and U.S.A. have played in the competition.
    Last edited by sdbrook; 27/03/2013 at 02:21 AM.

35. Sdbrook is correct - in the last edition I believe the guest was Costa Rica (who normally play in North American competitions rather than South American). They sent a de facto U23 side although I'm not sure it was officially described as such.

*edit*

Should have looked at Wikipedia first - the tournament always consists of 12 teams, and as there are only 10 CONMEBOL members they always invite 2 guests. The other guest last time was Mexico.
    Last edited by Spleen; 27/03/2013 at 09:13 AM.
    sdbrook likes this.

36. Click image for larger version

Name:	ledley walcott.png
Views:	1077
Size:	12.5 KB
ID:	323655

Poor Theo
    Thedjentleman likes this.

37. childish or what lol

38. Jesus the Premier League is shit. I left Serie B for this? I basically ran this game to kill half an hour before bedtime - my Norwich side playing Man Utd in midweek, so this has a boring 0-2 and highlights mode written all over it.

3-0 up at one point in the first half. 3-2 at halftime. I tore the shit out of them [aggressively]. Oh look, red bars, the goalscorers don't like my team talk. Fuck off. You do not throw away a 3-0 lead, I don't care if you're San Marino playing a combined Brazil-Melchester Rovers XI. And you're not San Marino, you're the pride of Norwich. Let's be 'avin' yer.

An hour later I'm gnawing my teeth down to the quick as we hang onto a 5-4 win. Over Pep Guardiola's Man Utd.

And by far the funniest thing about this game is the way Nani absolutely bossed the game. He looked world class and should have scored the most deserved of deserved equalisers near the end - at a point in the game where it would probably have led to all three points.

Luckily De Gea had apparently been replaced by a voodoo puppet controlled by the prejudices of Alan Hansen, and he was standing behind Vidic's creaky knees and a guy who plays for Northern Ireland.

Premier League eh? Best league in the world. What a way to escape the relegation zone.

Funny/Random things in FM2013-norwich-v-man-utd_-overview-overview.png

39. Funny/Random things in FM2013-untitled.png

nice way to get a cap
    Si, mnk26, gogogo golem and 1 others like this.

40. Go home FM13, you're drunk!

Funny/Random things in FM2013-w4nker_-news-news.jpg

41. Genuinely just fooled by the April fools message of a £500m windfall for players and stadium... Well played sirs!

42. some on here are very funny.. hahaha
    Last edited by zizunola; 01/04/2013 at 01:15 AM.

43. Quote Originally Posted by sir_shanley View Post
    Genuinely just fooled by the April fools message of a £500m windfall for players and stadium... Well played sirs!
    Same here, lol.

Funny/Random things in FM2013-soqm6gi.jpg

44. Funny/Random things in FM2013-april-fools.png
    haha got me, i was really excited
    miitchh likes this.

45. So it appears if you reach April 1st in-game on April 1st in real life? Nicely done.

46. Funny/Random things in FM2013-chris-grogan_-news-inbox.png I got overly excited and then realised the date
    miitchh likes this.

47. Funny/Random things in FM2013-mancini-park.jpg

Mancini Park...

48. is it me or is something wrong here?
    Funny/Random things in FM2013-untitled.png

49. awkward name.....

Funny/Random things in FM2013-funny-pic.jpg
    Dihenzo, aussie, miitchh and 2 others like this.

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO