Like Tree1337Likes

Funny/Random things in FM2013

1. Quote Originally Posted by add11 View Post
    awkward name.....

Attachment 325611
    Kind of looks like a young John Terry as well aha.

2. Funny/Random things in FM2013-copa-am-rica_-overview-stages.png

Mexico U23's doing well for themselves...

3. Quote Originally Posted by ArmaniGUnit View Post
    Definitely a golden boot contender with just 2 goals, don't you think too?
    Attachment 322516
    I know it's a bit late but the Eredivisie Golden Boot goes to the best player, not to the top goalscorer.

4. Apparently going the whole of 2018 unbeaten with San Marino isn't enough for me to win Manager of the Year! Instead the Fiorentina manager got it....they're not even 2nd....

5. The French Steven Gerrard?

Funny/Random things in FM2013-st-phane-gerard_-overview-profile.png

6. Funny/Random things in FM2013-epic-pun.png

That pun is just epic.
    Lee, iamauser, seanhrfc and 3 others like this.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Darf Spud View Post
    Attachment 326259

That pun is just epic.
    That is Deutsch for wonderful i am pretty sure haha
    And also pronounced like that... Wondervefelvflvflvlflefel yeah.

Even if its not, shhh... I'd like to believe that it is haha.

8. FM13 - Fails Compilation #1 - YouTube

Think that video says it all...

9. I've never seen a poll about a player in this game before...

Funny/Random things in FM2013-mark-baker_-news-inbox-2.png

10. Got a final in Brazil first leg 18/5 second leg 19/5 and a league tie on the 17/5 & libatadore tie on the 20/5.. ... wtf!!

4 games in 4 days..
    Last edited by wkdsoul; 06/04/2013 at 03:30 AM.

11. Quote Originally Posted by marabak View Post
    I've never seen a poll about a player in this game before...

Attachment 327330
    wow I haven't seen that in a long time either... especially after the game got updated. Use to always get it... all the time.

12. Sitting rock bottom of League 1 I went against staff advice and signed 34 year-old Michael Owen on a free. Inside 5 mins of his debut he tears his hamstring putting him out for 4 months - maybe I should have listened to staff...

As soon as he's fit, I'm still in the bottom 3 so bung him in for a few games and check out his magic!

I stayed up, and check out those goals for and against! No-one can say I didn't provide entertaining football!

Also, literally immediately after the final game of the season, in which Owen scored 4 away at play-off placed Crystal Palace I get the message saying he's past his peak and can no longer perform at this level!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Funny/Random things in FM2013-owen.jpg   Funny/Random things in FM2013-league.jpg  
    wonderkid360 likes this.

13. Says it all really.. de gae had a shocker to be fair!FM13 - Fails Compilation #2 - YouTube

14. Funny/Random things in FM2013-nfzbokh.jpg

15. WTF just happened in this match? Insane

Funny/Random things in FM2013-arsenal-v-liverpool_-untitled-post-match.pngFunny/Random things in FM2013-arsenal-v-liverpool_-overview-overview.png

Funny that United also scored 8. Ahahaha.
    wonderkid360 likes this.

16. Funny/Random things in FM2013-callum-tooth_-news-inbox.png

17. For a squad of 23 for an upcoming qualifier, my Assistant recommends a 10 man squad. I don't know whether that's confidence in the fact that we can win the game with 10 man and only 3 defenders or a complete lack of confidence in the rest of the players available!

Funny/Random things in FM2013-sean-page_-news-inbox-3.png
    Dihenzo, aussie, Chokopop and 4 others like this.

18. Who can spot the problem we have here?

Funny/Random things in FM2013-dejong2injuries.jpg

19. Quote Originally Posted by Renaldinho View Post
    Who can spot the problem we have here?

Attachment 328736
    clearly doesn't have a WAG
    aussie, JJR14 and Thedjentleman like this.

20. Quote Originally Posted by seanhrfc View Post
    For a squad of 23 for an upcoming qualifier, my Assistant recommends a 10 man squad. I don't know whether that's confidence in the fact that we can win the game with 10 man and only 3 defenders or a complete lack of confidence in the rest of the players available!

Attachment 328645
    I was intrigued so I decided to go along with his ludicrous idea. It turns out that as I have increased SM's reputation by winning the Euros, the greyed out players that turn up when you don't have a full squad are miles better than the reserve / amateur players I could have called up!

21. So I'm Universitatea Cluj in Romania, and when I started a new save, I went to look around for coaches to hire. Lo and behold, I find one Corneliu Codreanu in the person list. For those uninitiated in Romanian history, link.

22. Hazard's value just shot up after I signed him for £94m (Don't judge me I have a lot of money and no one to spend it on).

Never seen a value so high.

23. Does this look familiar to another Arsenal match against a north east side?

Funny/Random things in FM2013-arsenal-v-middlesbrough_-overview-overview.png
    MUFC_ likes this.

24. The Brazilian party animal.I signed a regen from brazil (18) he missed training 4x and was fined 2 weeks wages a time for being seen out the night before.He has good stats but is now on loan.I have never had this before.

25. So, i go on holiday for a season and i get this, can somebody spot the pattern and please explain this .......

Funny/Random things in FM2013-2013-04-13_00001.jpgFunny/Random things in FM2013-2013-04-13_00002.jpg

hmmm ............... ??

26. If you are referring to the results, you have them sorted by result, hence it looks like they are coming in a logical order.

Or did I miss something else?

27. gogogo golem
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by brommers92 View Post
    So, i go on holiday for a season and i get this, can somebody spot the pattern and please explain this .......

Attachment 330523Attachment 330524

hmmm ............... ??
    It should be sorted by date and what's that Qatar Champions League thing?
    pompey forever99 likes this.

28. Look at the current date, then the previous record date... WTF?
    Funny/Random things in FM2013-kieran-laing_-news-inbox.png
    faulky10 and pompey forever99 like this.

29. Quote Originally Posted by gogogo golem View Post
    It should be sorted by date and what's that Qatar Champions League thing?
    Hahaha omg im silly i didnt pick up on that, i thaught that was by the order the games happened lol

The Qatar Champions League is a tournement similar to the champions league, some guy uploaded it to this site so i downloaded it, its quite good , just adds the chance for another trophy, it has 8 groups of 3 teams i think and only the winner of the group gets through which makes it the quarter final consisting of 8 teams, it doesnt conflict with any other cup dates either but it means that if sucesfull you can have around 10 extra games a season so fresh players is key haha its good though worth a try
    gogogo golem likes this.

30. Quote Originally Posted by Kezza96 View Post
    Look at the current date, then the previous record date... WTF?
    Attachment 330743
    haha wtf i get well jealous as i always download these backgrounds and badges etc for FM but every time i try and get them myself i just cant get them in my game even when i follow the instructions given

31. Well I never

Well I never had this guy down as goal scoring striker... Will miss him when he retires
    Funny/Random things in FM2013-screen-shot-2013-04-13-22.48.24.png

32. Who would've known? Darren Bent - England Legend.

DaSiimM and gogogo golem like this.

33. So apparently games against title contenders like Dortmund, Schalke and Wolfsburg pale into insignificance when we go up against titans like............. Mainz?

34. Quote Originally Posted by Maleficus View Post
    So apparently games against title contenders like Dortmund, Schalke and Wolfsburg pale into insignificance when we go up against titans like............. Mainz?

They always say that when its the game where you can became champion.

35. I felt that when Manchester City agreed to loan out Scott Sinclair to Danish side AGF, was a bit of a what the f*** moment. AGF not a bad Danish side, but tipped to be 5th in the Danish league, so might not be what Scott Sinclair expected when he signed for Manchester City.

36. Funny/Random things in FM2013-mihkel-martinson_-news-inbox.png
    Well, I'm even amazed that he bothered to get off the bench
    MUFC_ and gogogo golem like this.

37. Funny/Random things in FM2013-andrew-coburn_-news-inbox-6.png

12 games without scoring ? ..... He's a new signing and only started one game and one as sub. But he hasnt scored for my club in 12 attempts.

38. got into 2027/2028 season checked out the previous winners of the FIFA WC and guess who win the 2018

Funny/Random things in FM2013-screen-shot-2013-04-16-12.57.03.png

what makes it weird, is that they got through the GP, but they went and won the bloody thing is even more amazing and are 9th Ranked in the world

39. Name:  Reading v Arsenal_ Overview Overview.png
Views: 1706
Size:  398.4 KB
    Playing as everton first season i couldn't help but notice this result!

40. Funny/Random things in FM2013-ra-l-gonz-lez-blanco_-news-press-conference.png

My first pressconference in charge of Real Madrid. Bruno, brazilian striker whom is 20 years old, plays for Real Madrid C and has the potential of becoming a good third division player. Whereas Higuain is a striker of World Class and capable of 20 goals a season. But as Bruno left the club the press feels that it might be time for a younger player like, for example, Gonzalo Higuain to get chance. Well Sir, that might happen.

gogogo golem likes this.

41. Funny/Random things in FM2013-m-laga-c.f.-sad_-tactics-overview.pngFunny/Random things in FM2013-m-laga-c.f.-sad_-fixtures-schedule.pngFunny/Random things in FM2013-oguchi-onyewu_-overview-profile.png

Málaga was about to take on Spartak Moscow in the Champions League qualifiers. Tough task in hand for an economically struggling Málaga, whom had seven(!) vital players injured. Biggest trouble was deciding whom would get the chance up front with Javier Saviola, Julio Baptista, Roque Santa Cruz and Seba Fernandez all out injured. They opted to go with the american central defender Oguchi Onyewu up front, whom had the qualifications to play as a striker, but ony as "Awkward". The match kicked off and Málaga put up a flying start with the central... I mean striker of the day Oguchi Onyewu grabbing the first goal of the game after only three minutes. 10 minutes later and Málaga was awarded a penalty. Everyone turned their atention towards Isco and Joaquin whom was about to take it? Onyewu had none of it, stepped up and slotted the penalty home. With an low 6 in Penalty taking, 6 in Finishing and 8 in Composure. Málaga won the match 2-0 with Onyewu playing the whole match up front and ending the match with a rating of 9,00.

Saviola, Baptista, Santa Cruz and Seba, missed? Naah, we have Onyewu.
    DarklinkCL likes this.

42. Jonny Evans just scored 6 (!) goals for me against Everton, all on headers off of corners taken by our Barcelona-bred winger, Gerard Deulofeu. Four of them came in the first 22 minutes of the match. He also drew a penalty and got his marker sent off (penalty duly converted by Fabio). Combine that with a clean sheet on the other end, and he rated a perfect 10 for the night.

I have no idea how this happened--my corner set-up is pretty good (Phil Jones and Chris Smalling scored a slew of goals for me last season) but nothing special. But as we beat the Toffees 8-0, and are still down a few points to Chelsea in the title race, I rather wish he could have saved a couple for our recent draws. Anyway, I am quite pleased and extremely confused.

43. Si, add11, TheRealMourinho and 4 others like this.

44. Funny/Random things in FM2013-di-matteo-hates-danny.png

Wonder what Di Matteo has against people named Danny...
    gogogo golem likes this.

45. Apparently Stam shouldn't be taking free kicks...

Funny/Random things in FM2013-liverpool_-interaction-backroom-advice.pngFunny/Random things in FM2013-robert-stam_-overview-attributes-6.png

46. Funny/Random things in FM2013-r.-madrid-v-granada_-pitch-full.png

Cristiano Ronaldo was stepping up to take the penalty and just as he was about to run towards the ball Higuaín ran infront of him just standing there. Ronaldo ignored his teammate and ran beside him slotting the ball home past the Granada keeper.

apvmoreira and gogogo golem like this.

47. I've won the Champions League with San Marino and there isn't even a post-match press-conference!!
    Funny/Random things in FM2013-champions-league.png
    Jamesybhoy1977 likes this.

48. Quote Originally Posted by Cal. View Post
    if only he was a gk
    apvmoreira likes this.

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO