Like Tree1337Likes

Funny/Random things in FM2013

1. Reminds me of the old joke: "Doctor, doctor, I have five penises." "How do your trousers fit?" "Like a glove."

2. Freekick for my team just inside the opponent's half. Played into the box, my player takes it down brilliantly, knocks it past the keeper... and stops the ball on the line and runs into the goal. A defender trying to get back then puts it over the line.

OK then.

3. Funny/Random things in FM2013-wang-hang.png
    Bet he hates it when people ask 'how's it hanging?'
    lukejamiefox likes this.

4. Funny/Random things in FM2013-2013-04-24_00001.jpg

5. AlanM92's Avatar AlanM92
    Rotation
    Dat surname...

Funny/Random things in FM2013-andreu-condom_-overview-profile.png

6. Death Ball's Avatar Death Ball
    Modern Day Legend
    What else can do someone who's name is Ogogog?

7. Click image for larger version

Name:	Alexander Lamb_ News Inbox.png
Views:	1303
Size:	1.31 MB
ID:	335054

The media puns are a nice touch

8. All of his favorite colleagues are black football players.

9. Playing with my beloved Real Madrid, nothing out of the ordinary until I go over to England to check the League table. (1st season) Nothing that really stands out at first sight, well... Yeah except for Arsenal being 18th and Chelsea 14th. Both Wenger and Benitez are close to getting sacked, didn't get better when Arsenal lost at home against Reading. Only October and a lot of football to be played before the end of the season but I'm getting ready to firstly set up a meeting with Florentino Perez and thereafter start making some phonecalls to agents all over England. Hello there, Cazorla, Mata, Hazard....
    Last edited by SiempreMadridista; 25/04/2013 at 08:16 PM.

10. Funny/Random things in FM2013-m-laga-v-.c.-milan_-overview-overview.png

Málaga facing AC Milan in the Champions League. 0-0 after 90+1 minutes played, and then Milan is awarded a penalty. Mario Balotelli, 20 penalty taking 16 composure and 15 finishing, is stepping up to take the penalty. A sidenote is the fact that Mario Balotelli has never missed a penalty during his whole professional footballing career. The outcome? He misses, yeah right.

Funny/Random things in FM2013-r.-madrid-v-ajax_-overview-overview.png

Im facing Ajax in the Champions League with my Real Madrid. I've owned the whole game but without having any major chances to score. At 54 minutes all goal cavalcade starts. It begins with Kaká making it 1-0 in the 54:th minute, 2-0 comes from Álvaro Morata in the 55:th minute. Ajax draw one back in the 56:th minute from Sigtorsson before Kaká makes it 3-1 from the penaltyspot in the 58:th minute. 5 minutes of madness and after that the rest of the match is played without any major chances. Gotta love the madness sometimes!

11. This game is just barmy!
    Funny/Random things in FM2013-san-marino-v-r.-madrid_-home-tactics-team-talk.png

12. My game is broken.

Funny/Random things in FM2013-bendtner.png
    Si, jordyoffy, Darf Spud and 4 others like this.

13. lol Thiago...

Funny/Random things in FM2013-luigi-de-mario_-news-inbox.png
    gogogo golem and Djzone like this.

14. Funny/Random things in FM2013-ra-l-gonz-lez-blanco_-news-inbox-3.pngFunny/Random things in FM2013-ra-l-gonz-lez-blanco_-news-inbox-4.png

An underperforming Bayern München, sitting 6:th in the Bundesliga, sacks their current manager Jupp Heynckes. The Dortmund manager, one of Bayern's rivals, Jürgen Klopp declares his interest in managing the bavarian club. A week after and it's time for Dortmund to take on Bayern München, but just hours before(same day) Bayern München announces that Jürgen Klopp is their new manager leaving Dortmund without a manager ahead of the key match. Dortmund is placed 2:nd but manages to edge Bayern 1-0 with assistant manager Zeljko Buvac in charge. Jürgen Klopp suffers his first defeat as a Bayern München manager in his first match just hours before leaving their opponents Dortmund. To replace Klopp at the helm at Dortmund is current Mainz manager Thomas Tuchel, funny thing being that Mainz was the team that Jürgen Klopp left to take charge at Dortmund.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Funny/Random things in FM2013-ra-l-gonz-lez-blanco_-news-inbox.png   Funny/Random things in FM2013-ra-l-gonz-lez-blanco_-news-inbox-2.png  
    Last edited by SiempreMadridista; 01/05/2013 at 02:17 PM.
    pipodeclown likes this.

15. I bet the training ground is a fun place now

Funny/Random things in FM2013-branislav-ivanovic_-overview-profile.png

16. Funny/Random things in FM2013-looool.jpg £11.25million...LOL

17. Quote Originally Posted by MaineRoad29 View Post
    This game is just barmy!
    Attachment 335655
    I dont get it....

18. Funny/Random things in FM2013-2013-05-02_00001.jpg

Worst performance rating from a player I have ever seen.
    Djzone and Mordox like this.

19. I shit you not, This is actually one of the greyed out regens players used for Hong kong!

Funny/Random things in FM2013-fu-kin-pong_-overview-profile.png

20. Don't the years of 2008-2012 count then?

Funny/Random things in FM2013-2013-05-02_00004.jpg Funny/Random things in FM2013-2013-05-02_00001.jpg
    gogogo golem likes this.

21. Record for highest won CL game ever? Bet my ass it's this game:
    Funny/Random things in FM2013-fc-bayern-v-paok_-overview-overview.png

Now THAT'S what I call hammering the opposition!

22. By FAR the MOST ridiculous own goal ever! I SWEAR I haven't payed him!

stajnko, aussie and gogogo golem like this.

23. From Madrid in 1st to Gladbach in 9th..... Klopp logic!

Funny/Random things in FM2013-luigi-de-mario_-news-inbox-3.pngFunny/Random things in FM2013-luigi-de-mario_-news-inbox-4.png

Edit: Only just seen Mourinho is favourite to take over again too!
    Last edited by iamauser; 04/05/2013 at 02:55 PM.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Teiwaz View Post
    By FAR the MOST ridiculous own goal ever! I SWEAR I haven't payed him!

Matchfixing!

Celtic just won the Champions League final against Man City in my save... Thats crazy!

25. I believe that this is a good squat

26. Quote Originally Posted by iamauser View Post
    From Madrid in 1st to Gladbach in 9th..... Klopp logic!

Attachment 338067Attachment 338068

Edit: Only just seen Mourinho is favourite to take over again too!
    might of wanted new challenge i know i get bored of madrid after a while

27. Funny/Random things in FM2013-luke-arthur_-news-inbox.png

A Hat Trick is good but this is just ridiculous :p It's taking his reserve and U19 goals and putting them with his first team appearances. However, he does have 2 goals in 1 app for senior. Against Man United.
    Wilko, gogogo golem and LJD like this.

28. Couple of weeks ago on my spurs save, it came up saying 'Kaboul Prefers right-wing preferance'. this was in light of the Di Canio furor aswell

29. actually looks slightly like Terry

30. SI have QPR down to a tee.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Funny/Random things in FM2013-wow.png  
    Last edited by FM Lect; 28/07/2015 at 01:52 PM.
    gogogo golem and Scruffyuk like this.

31. Newcastle reading and qpr all got relegated in my first season in charge of Brighton. Could this be a sign???
    iamauser and LJD like this.

32. Funny/Random things in FM2013-man-utd_-transfers-transfer-centre.png
    Teiwaz and aussie like this.

33. lol, looks like some clubs might want to loan your player

34. At Portsmouth Fratton Park was being upgraded to 32000 seats and the work took a whole season... during which we had to ground share... with Southampton. Any Pompey fans out there will know why this is funny.
    pompey forever99 likes this.

35. Funny/Random things in FM2013-ummmmmm.jpg Ummm
    Raikan007, jesse9o3 and aussie like this.

36. Quote Originally Posted by Yoblackcat View Post
    shit thats crazy, was Howard Webb officiating?

37. Quote Originally Posted by Raikan007 View Post
    shit thats crazy, was Howard Webb officiating?
    Love it

38. Click image for larger version

Name:	Harvie Marks_ News Inbox.png
Views:	1081
Size:	316.5 KB
ID:	338778well if its 19th of august i really doubt that happened
    jesse9o3, Teiwaz and gogogo golem like this.

39. Quote Originally Posted by Yoblackcat View Post
    only 3-1

40. Quote Originally Posted by pompey forever99 View Post
    only 3-1
    Yeah Very unhappy about that but atleast i won and didn't lose that would of been embarrassing

41. Quote Originally Posted by pompey forever99 View Post
    Attachment 338778well if its 19th of august i really doubt that happened
    http://awesomebestpictures.com/fulls...aSfqKsFr3g.jpg

42. must of used one that goes back 3 days

43. Quote Originally Posted by Yoblackcat View Post

Doesnt the match get called off if a team gets 5 red cards and the other team gets a 3-0 win? Or have I just been raging to much on fifa?

44. Quote Originally Posted by iamauser View Post
    Doesnt the match get called off if a team gets 5 red cards and the other team gets a 3-0 win? Or have I just been raging to much on fifa?
    Thats what i thought and you probably have been raging too much on fifa lol

45. Quote Originally Posted by iamauser View Post
    The Laws say that the game cannot start with 6 men, but they don't explicitly insist that the match is abandoned if one team goes down to six (whether due to red cards or injury). It does however say that in the opinion of the lawmakers, the match should be abandoned if that happens.

If you Google it you can easily get the impression that the match must be abandoned, but that isn't what the Laws say, and I suspect the FIFA games are to blame for so many people thinking that.

*edit* So just to be clear, both games are right - FIFA is correct to abandon the match because that is what referees would probably do, but FM is also correct not to abandon it because they don't have to.

3-0 is the standard assigned scoreline for a forfeited match, but I believe it is up to the discretion of the organiser. If, for example, you went into the second leg of a tie with a 4-0 aggregate lead and then forced an abandonment, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't assign you only a 3-0 loss.

(If you're wondering why anyone would bother starting a match with seven against eleven - the Laws also govern those Sunday league games where it is common for a team to turn up without a full side, and the other team may voluntarily start with nine or ten to even it up.)
    Last edited by Spleen; 07/05/2013 at 08:26 AM.

46. I'm in the 2021/22 season as Leeds, but I just noticed that Chelsea's stadium is now called Lampard Stadium.

Never seen that before and thought it was pretty cool.

47. You know a player is slow if he gets out paced by JAMIE CARRAGHER.

That's right. JAMIE FUCKING CARRAGHER out paced a player on my Liverpool save. Race of the snails.

48. Funny/Random things in FM2013-jamie-tank_-overview-profile.png
    The Tank!

49. Quote Originally Posted by Chokopop View Post
    You know a player is slow if he gets out paced by JAMIE CARRAGHER.

That's right. JAMIE FUCKING CARRAGHER out paced a player on my Liverpool save. Race of the snails.
    Have we already forgotten Andrea Pirlo doing Sergio Busquets for pace last year?
    Scruffyuk likes this.

50. Own goal

Hilarious own goal by John Arne Riise

Excellent own goal by John Arne Riise - YouTube
    aussie, miitchh, FM Lect and 1 others like this.

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO