Like Tree1337Likes

Funny/Random things in FM2013

1. Funny/Random things in FM2013-207890_2013-07-12_00003.pngFunny/Random things in FM2013-207890_2013-07-12_00002.pngBbBoOoOoOoOmMmM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

2. Funny/Random things in FM2013-c29d30910d6126fde67240d410b8e4eb.png LOL

3. Funny/Random things in FM2013-daniel-welsh_-news-inbox.png I know, I'm immature

4. Quote Originally Posted by TottenhamFan101 View Post
    Attachment 368015 I know, I'm immature
    It's a huge blow. I bet it was!

5. Granada have been doing alright recently.

Funny/Random things in FM2013-granada.jpg

The weirdest part is that they haven't had any takeovers.
    Wilko likes this.

6. wondering why this name though
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Funny/Random things in FM2013-gaylord-ndongala_-overview-profile.png  
    ADAMHADYANSMITH likes this.

7. Huh... Well this is the first time I've ever seen this.

Funny/Random things in FM2013-8.png

8. Quote Originally Posted by Chokopop View Post
    Huh... Well this is the first time I've ever seen this.

Attachment 369370
    Yeah. Im guessing its when a club legend retires.

I had it on FM10 when Soldado retired at Getafe. Such a sad day that was
    Chokopop likes this.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Chokopop View Post
    Huh... Well this is the first time I've ever seen this.

Attachment 369370
    I had the same with Gerrard as well, a nice tribute
    Chokopop likes this.

10. I think this guy is stuck in a timewarp...

Funny/Random things in FM2013-sainey.jpg
    Chokopop, miitchh, mnk26 and 1 others like this.

11. After the summer window, I'm fairly happy with my squad and decided to put my £50m transfer budget into the wages. The board makes more funds available and I think "Great. This'll boost my finances."

LOLNOPE. £750k. I thought the April Fools was the only joke on FM?

Funny/Random things in FM2013-tb.jpg

12. Quote Originally Posted by Chokopop View Post
    After the summer window, I'm fairly happy with my squad and decided to put my £50m transfer budget into the wages. The board makes more funds available and I think "Great. This'll boost my finances."

LOLNOPE. £750k. I thought the April Fools was the only joke on FM?
    Have you checked your wage budget? Maybe since the boardroom slider is still whacked all the way to 'wages', that's where it's gone.

13. Funny/Random things in FM2013-ngel-gay_-overview-attributes.png

14. Game just completely bugged out on me. Wouldn't let me give a full-time team talk and when the match finished it went straight to the tactics page and I had to 'confirm changes' to end the game.

Funny/Random things in FM2013-erm.pngFunny/Random things in FM2013-erm1.png

15. Quote Originally Posted by HasonJenderson View Post
    Game just completely bugged out on me. Wouldn't let me give a full-time team talk and when the match finished it went straight to the tactics page and I had to 'confirm changes' to end the game.

Attachment 370930Attachment 370931
    Maybe it wanted you to not win

16. Quote Originally Posted by Ilvesfan View Post
    Maybe it wanted you to not win
    Ha, it still recorded it as a win despite it doing that.

How you getting on with Partizan? I've pretty much won the league but had a bit of a mare in Europe, not enough quality in depth at the moment. If one of my starting CMs is injured or suspended you can count on the next game to be a struggle.

17. Quote Originally Posted by HasonJenderson View Post
    Ha, it still recorded it as a win despite it doing that.

How you getting on with Partizan? I've pretty much won the league but had a bit of a mare in Europe, not enough quality in depth at the moment. If one of my starting CMs is injured or suspended you can count on the next game to be a struggle.
    I put some info in the i give up thread as i was asked.And that´s why you have to have good backup players.Also did you get Thiago Heleno?He is free at the start and is awesome.

18. This is how Barcelona would play if they had no Messi! (Pinto, the goalkeeper scored during Barcelona vs Granada)
    Last edited by DecGWhite; 25/07/2013 at 08:12 PM.

19. Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

so i signed this regen. Can anyone tell me his potential( i mean, will he be like di maria or saviola or whatever)

20. Honestly thought I'd get sacked after giving the board an ultimatum, as it's happened several time on FM12... Being a club icon has certain benefits. :p

Funny/Random things in FM2013-request.jpg

21. 30 caps for england, keeping my star midfielder will hughes out of the team, must be a first team regular right?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Gary Pearce_ Overview Profile.png
Views:	1285
Size:	343.9 KB
ID:	371697Click image for larger version

Name:	Gary Pearce_ History Career Stats.png
Views:	1012
Size:	293.3 KB
ID:	371698

22. Quote Originally Posted by Chokopop View Post
    Granada have been doing alright recently.

Attachment 368750

The weirdest part is that they haven't had any takeovers.
    Strangely enough, in every single game I have (6 or 7), Granada end up doing really well!

23. Quote Originally Posted by BronzyCoder View Post
    Strangely enough, in every single game I have (6 or 7), Granada end up doing really well!
    They are doing fine on my save too.
    Coincidence, I think not.

24. Funny/Random things in FM2013-mahatma-gandhi_-overview-profile.pngHe's back!
    miitchh likes this.

25. Funny/Random things in FM2013-dvj7np.jpg

hey guys, do you think he is gonna be a top class player? signed him from boca last week, i believe he has potential to be a good player. Can anyone tell me if he is gonna be more like Aimar or Ozil or Iniesta or Tiago or Whatever?

26. Quote Originally Posted by jov43 View Post
    They are doing fine on my save too.
    Coincidence, I think not.
    lol, They've won the league

Funny/Random things in FM2013-granada.png

27. Funny/Random things in FM2013-6-3-barcelona.jpg Changed formation 3 times in this match then this happened Sorry Klippybo haha

28. What an action packed day of football in the Eredivisie.

Funny/Random things in FM2013-eredivisie.png

29. Quote Originally Posted by Darf Spud View Post
    What an action packed day of football in the Eredivisie.

Attachment 372003

worse then seria a in real life

30. That's one cool story.

31. Not sure what is worse here. The fact Mourinho went to Newcastle, The fact they are in 16th, or the fact they sacked him

Funny/Random things in FM2013-luigi-de-mario_-news-inbox.png

32. Quote Originally Posted by Darf Spud View Post
    What an action packed day of football in the Eredivisie.

Attachment 372003
    lol funny cos when ever i look at them results on the sky sports app irl there usually like 4-1 and you often get 6 or 7-1

33. Click image for larger version

Name:	Harvie Marks_ News Inbox-5.png
Views:	1106
Size:	389.4 KB
ID:	372055
    3 penalties haha cheers ref when do i have you again lol Dave could of had hat-trick of pens damn ya blew it

34. I was playing against Norwich and the match ended 0-0, but after the game it says I won 3-0

35. Funny/Random things in FM2013-207890_2013-07-30_00001.png

Signed Stefan Strandberg, not a bad start.

Funny/Random things in FM2013-207890_2013-07-30_00002.png

He's on the favoured personnel after just 4 matches!

36. FM13 Ridiculous Own Goal - YouTube a nice own goal to help me to claim 3 points

37. 13 Goals in 25 games gives you this price tag?

Funny/Random things in FM2013-dylan-dibbert_-news-inbox.png
    Scurffyuk likes this.

38. Click image for larger version

Name:	Arif Budi Swasdika_ Overview Profile.png
Views:	1895
Size:	486.7 KB
ID:	372840Click image for larger version

Name:	Argel Fucks_ Overview Profile.png
Views:	937
Size:	1.22 MB
ID:	372841
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Tomislav Barbaric_ Overview Profile.png
Views:	962
Size:	588.9 KB
ID:	372842

A triple feature of spectacular names!
    Scurffyuk likes this.

39. Had to laugh/wtf at the England U19s manager. He has a friendly against Spain U19s and announces his squad for it: 8 strikers, 4 defenders and only 2 central midfielders. He plays a 4-1-2-2-1 with wingers and ends up playing a striker in defensive midfield. The bench consisted of just goalkeepers and strikers.

40. So earlier I was complaining that I was receiving a ridiculous amount of red cards. Now it seems the cliche of things evening themselves out over a season is coming true as my opponents haven't finished with 11 men in my past 6 fixtures - 2 injuries after they've ran out of substitutes and the other 4 red cards. I can't help but think this is happening way more commonly than it should be.

41. Quote Originally Posted by Darthpootle View Post
    Arif Budi Swasdika
    ♫ Paolo, Paolo sign him up, sign him up, sign him up... ♫

Had to laugh/wtf at the England U19s manager. He has a friendly against Spain U19s and announces his squad for it: 8 strikers, 4 defenders and only 2 central midfielders. He plays a 4-1-2-2-1 with wingers and ends up playing a striker in defensive midfield. The bench consisted of just goalkeepers and strikers.
    Don't leave us in suspsense, did 'Arry win?

42. What do you think? Greetings from Czech Rep. btw
    Funny/Random things in FM2013-2013-08-01_00001.jpg
    and some funny name
    Funny/Random things in FM2013-2013-08-02_00001.jpgFunny/Random things in FM2013-2013-08-02_00002.jpgFunny/Random things in FM2013-2013-08-02_00003.jpgFunny/Random things in FM2013-2013-08-02_00004.jpg
    Last edited by MrMelounek; 02/08/2013 at 11:46 AM.

43. Funny/Random things in FM2013-norwich-v-braga_-overview-overview.png

My biggest ever win, in any game. And not against a bunch of amateur cloggers in the French Cup either, Braga are regulars at this level.

At 6-0 there were 6 different goal scorers. 7-0 up at half-time, which usually means a scoreless or near-scoreless second half, but Sosa and Holden just went and filled their boots.

*edit* This isn't an all-conquering team of wonderkid regens either - it's pretty decent but we scraped into 6th in the Premier League last season to qualify for the Europa.

44. Just reading the latest news, when I saw this: Steam Community ::. So a player just broke the record of youngest goalscorer in the BPL, nothing weird there. But then I saw that he was a goalkeeper, so a 15 year old goalkeeper scored for swansea!! WTF!!

45. Quote Originally Posted by Spleen View Post

Don't leave us in suspsense, did 'Arry win?
    Wasn't 'arry, was only a month or two into the first season. They won quite comfortably anyway. Spain U19 side didn't have a great squad either. A bit more balanced, but lacking quality.

46. Funny/Random things in FM2013-2013-08-04_00001.jpg

47. Mourinho just got quit his job at Chelsea so he could get the Porto job!! And it's only 2014

48. Man City (Me) have targeted Napoli younger Averado Frigo as a possible long term replacement for Falcao.

He's 5" 5.

49. Wolves beat Villa 7-1, I beat Newcastle 7-0. Which resulted in a team of the week only consisting Wolves and Liverpool players.

Funny/Random things in FM2013-totw.jpg

50. Click image for larger version

Name:	Alexander Lamb_ News Inbox-3.png
Views:	915
Size:	343.0 KB
ID:	374774

What a career!

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO