Funny/Random things in FM2013

1. Funny/Random things in FM2013-argel-fucks_-overview-information.png

Argel.......Whats??????

2. wonderkid360's Avatar wonderkid360
    Modern Day Legend
    Funny/Random things in FM2013-screen-shot-2013-09-12-12.43.20.png
    Some say he never left....

Also
    Funny/Random things in FM2013-screen-shot-2013-09-12-12.47.40.pngFunny/Random things in FM2013-screen-shot-2013-09-12-12.50.03.png
    I just signed him and now he accuses me of trying to force him out of the club???
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Funny/Random things in FM2013-screen-shot-2013-09-12-12.47.51.png  
    Last edited by wonderkid360; 12/09/2013 at 12:50 PM.

3. Messi knocked Barcelona out of the Champions League. Yeah.

Funny/Random things in FM2013-messi.jpg
    miitchh, wonderkid360, SVB and 2 others like this.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Chokopop View Post
    Messi knocked Barcelona out of the Champions League. Yeah.

Attachment 387716
    he did it for pep...

5. Quote Originally Posted by Fanty111 View Post
    he did it for pep...
    Actually, that brings me to the second "funny" image I wanted to post.

Pep isn't at Bayern anymore. He was sacked from Spain to go to... Yup. Helmond Sport.

Funny/Random things in FM2013-pep.jpg
    wonderkid360 likes this.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Chokopop View Post
    Actually, that brings me to the second "funny" image I wanted to post.

Pep isn't at Bayern anymore. He was sacked from Spain to go to... Yup. Helmond Sport.

Attachment 387720
    lool pep coaching at a second division dutch club

i seen him at hsv before but not that bad!

7. I7IDanny's Avatar I7IDanny
    Modern Day Legend
    Funny/Random things in FM2013-2013-09-14_00171.jpg

Buying home advantage? Corruption Manager 2013.
    Chokopop, Kezza96 and wonderkid360 like this.

8. Funny/Random things in FM2013-cardiff-city_-fixtures-schedule.png

I'll never forget this game. Shame that I can't view the match anymore.

9. I know the press like to inflate an in-form players price, but I felt this was taking it a bit far.

Funny/Random things in FM2013-2013-09-15_00001.jpg
    wonderkid360 likes this.

10. Cabaye returns from a fractured jaw. Oh wait no.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Funny/Random things in FM2013-roy-keane_-news-inbox.png  

11. Quote Originally Posted by England66 View Post
    Cabaye returns from a fractured jaw. Oh wait no.
    Well, assuming the "returns to practice" was a broken jaw, it sounds like your physio rushed him back and he dislocated it in practice. Unlucky that.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Akuthia View Post
    Well, assuming the "returns to practice" was a broken jaw, it sounds like your physio rushed him back and he dislocated it in practice. Unlucky that.
    Was a fractured jaw, so yeah I assume it was that, just strange never seen them injured the same day they return usually 1-2 days after

13. Funny/Random things in FM2013-england.pngNever saw this before, club team vs country :/

14. Doing rather well this season, perhaps a few too many draws but you can't really complain, especially with games in hand.

Funny/Random things in FM2013-2013-09-18_00003.jpg

But really...?

Funny/Random things in FM2013-2013-09-18_00002.jpg

15. Funny/Random things in FM2013-leeds-v-r.-madrid_-overview-overview.png
    Probably my favorite cup game ever. 3-3 on agg with 5 minutes to go and we score to make it 4-3. Real score after 92 mins to take the lead on away goals and then we score 30 seconds later to go through.
    wonderkid360 likes this.

16. Funny/Random things in FM2013-norwich-v-man-utd_-stats-match-stats-2.png

Never dominated a top side like this. When we scored our first goal, we'd had 8 shots and United had none. No shots on target, no shots off target, none. The possession stats flatter United - they only started playing when the match was lost. And (still) I'm not managing a Champions-League-winning Norwich of ?ber-regens - we finished fifth last season. Pep out!

This match also featured the most hilarious round of penalty area pinball I've ever seen. An inswinging corner comes in and M'Vila misses the header at the near post. Doria in the middle volleys it, but slices it just wide. It ricochets off the two men at the near post and back across goal. Doria volleys it again, but it's blocked by a man on the line. Silva, who prevented it from going out in the first place, comes across from the near post to hit it again - it ricochets off two men on the line. Doria gets a boot to it, causing it to squirm across goal. Silva, continuing his run across the goal, finally puts the damn thing in. The goalie, by the way, dived where Doria's initial volley was supposed to go and has spent the whole few seconds prone outside the goalmouth. Just about summed United up.

17. Funny/Random things in FM2013-european-champions-cup_-matches-fixtures-results.pngFunny/Random things in FM2013-tom-harris_-news-inbox-14.png
    Barcelona have the worst lead up to the champions league final ever. Their manager resigns to go to man united on the afternoon, on the day of the final, hours before kick off.

18. Quote Originally Posted by leeds9691 View Post
    Attachment 391776Attachment 391779
    Barcelona have the worst lead up to the champions league final ever. Their manager resigns to go to man united on the afternoon, on the day of the final, hours before kick off.
    Bad Ass Manager

19. Bargain
    Funny/Random things in FM2013-chris-grogan_-news-inbox-2.png

20. July 2020, Jose Mourinho resigns as manager of Real Madrid after ten years in charge. The board pay tribute to "one of the club's most faithful servants" and his "great success". That great success - well, after winning the league in 2013, they came second to Barcelona every. Single. Year. Oh, except the year just gone. They came third, to you-know-who and Atletico. What a legend.

He did win them La Decima and La Undecima though, so not a total failure.

(I'm favourite for the job, by the way, as I seem to be for everything. I've resisted all temptations to leave Norwich so far, but that's quite a tempting challenge...)

21. Ibra was transfer listed and I thought 'What the hell', so I submitted a loan bid for him. Well... Now I have two class loan strikers to compete for one starting spot.

Funny/Random things in FM2013-ibra.jpg

22. I must have looked SO confused when I saw who scored!
    I mean, Strandberg 4 goals at CB!

23. Who needs Messi when you've got Courtois? - And it wasn't even a penalty!

Funny/Random things in FM2013-courtois.jpg

24. Couldn't believe my luck when I signed a 28-year-old Seydou Doumbia on a free. Even less so after his debut...

Oh and this was only in 75 minutes before he picked up an injury. Would have loved to have seen how many he'd have gotten if he managed the full 90.

25. wonderkid360's Avatar wonderkid360
    Modern Day Legend
    Funny/Random things in FM2013-screen-shot-2013-10-02-09.42.00.png
    This is one hardworking scout :0
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Funny/Random things in FM2013-screen-shot-2013-10-02-09.42.03.png  

26. Well I certainly hadn't expect Coentrao to fall THIS far. Plus we just hammered them 7-0.

Funny/Random things in FM2013-coentrao.jpg

27. Good season for Liverpool. The way they are going, they might win the league next year.

Funny/Random things in FM2013-english-premier-division_-overview-stages.png

28. wonderkid360's Avatar wonderkid360
    Modern Day Legend
    Funny/Random things in FM2013-screen-shot-2013-10-06-15.25.21.png Wait, so they're concerned about a 5-1 loss as much as a 1-1 draw?

29. Well happy with the 2-2, though

30. The Wolves right back may have had an off day...

31. Quote Originally Posted by wonderkid360 View Post
    Attachment 395895 Wait, so they're concerned about a 5-1 loss as much as a 1-1 draw?
    Nah, i dont think so, if you look at the line, the 5-1 lose is shorter than the draw

32. Funny/Random things in FM2013-goku_-overview-profile.png

KAMEHAMEHA!!
    Shaneo94 likes this.

33. Funny/Random things in FM2013-chris-morris_-news-inbox.pngAlex Ferguson trying to buy man united for ?595 million! He just can't stay away.

34. Funny/Random things in FM2013-david-bingham_-overview-profile.pngFunny/Random things in FM2013-houston-v-new-england_-overview-overview.png

A nice victory, but look who scored first...

35. I saw a video of a GK goal from his own area...was it your case?

36. Indonesians..

Funny/Random things in FM2013-ruud-gulid-yunus_-overview-profile.png
    Familiar? That Holland player?

Funny/Random things in FM2013-yaser-arafat_-overview-profile.png
    If you watch politics, you'll know..

37. A particularly hectic BSS title fight

Funny/Random things in FM2013-screen-shot-2014-01-18-12.28.18-am.png

38. Wtf?! This is the biggest win I have ever seen in an AI game in a competitive game. Good job Bayern are like 20 points behind me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Funny/Random things in FM2013-fc-bayern-v-freiburg_-overview-overview.png  
    Jatjr likes this.

39. I think that whoever it was that did the FM player scouting at Livingston had a few too many wee drams before the game!

Funny/Random things in FM2013-2014-02-14_00001.jpg

Stefan Scougall 6'1" and 13st 5lbs???????
    Last edited by Bladesman1963; 14/02/2014 at 10:35 PM.

40. did u also see the ref name haha

41. Just played an FA Cup game against a Bolton side whose goalkeeper was named Turnbull Moffat. Nice to see him taking after his namesake. Although if you're going to give your son a goalie's surname for a first name, why Turnbull?

42. Quote Originally Posted by iamauser View Post
    Wtf?! This is the biggest win I have ever seen in an AI game in a competitive game. Good job Bayern are like 20 points behind me.
    I have also just realized Otto scored 8 goals and didnt even get MoTM! Bit harsh haha

43. Funny/Random things in FM2013-fm13funnybug.jpg Strange. Any explain?

44. Funny/Random things in FM2013-chic-bottomer_-overview-profile.png

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO