Like Tree1337Likes

Funny/Random things in FM2013

1. Funny/Random things in FM2013-2012-11-11_00001.jpg

Oddly enough this guy ended up wanting too much money and fails to deliver for his current team.

2. My DC cleared the ball from the edge of the penalty box. It was flying straight forward towards the opposition's goal but then when it flew by the center it took a sudden 90 degree turn to the right. And then amazingly it curled another 15 degrees (at least) before going into touch. It wasn't a banana-curled movement of the ball, it was more of a (although not complete) boomerang one!

3. Funny/Random things in FM2013-funny.jpg

Saw that, thought it was kinda unlucky for sunderland

4. Quote Originally Posted by ben_toon View Post
    where'd you get the logos from Erkkae?
    FMFormation Logos for FM2012

5. Quote Originally Posted by Erkkae View Post
    cheers mate

6. Quote Originally Posted by W4NKER View Post
    Didn't take too long for this to happen... lol

Attachment 279339
    What skin is that mate? Looks abit like Steklo on previous versions of the game?

7. Just purchased FM2013, Taken over QPR. I know a lot of people create Manager stories, which seems a cool idea. I have a different approach, these guys have been my running commentary throughout my FM days.

Funny/Random things in FM2013-a1zel.jpg

I also like to do the voices
    barakus likes this.

8. Love this from SI!

Funny/Random things in FM2013-screen-shot-2012-11-13-20.50.55.png
    torglenn and barakus like this.

9. DaSiimM's Avatar DaSiimM
    First Team
    So, I guess he's flying solo from now on...?

Funny/Random things in FM2013-david-siim-madsen_-nyheder-indbakke.png
    Dihenzo, irbis and peppilepew like this.

10. Suprise Winners of the 2014 World Cup
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Funny/Random things in FM2013-world-cup_-overview-profile.png  

11. i failed on the screenshot but my striker just told me he was upset at being subbed in the last game vs wimbeldon, the only problem with this statement is that we are wimbeldon-_-
    torglenn likes this.

12. 4th round Fa Cup

Manchester United defies the odds of reaching the 4th round.. please, come now..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Funny/Random things in FM2013-raikan-007_-news-press-conference.png  
    Dihenzo, torglenn and gogogo golem like this.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Harriers09 View Post
    Suprise Winners of the 2014 World Cup
    The best so far dude..

14. Bad Shot

This just made me laugh not my player to I always check the analysis to see where I am conceding most shots from and came across this shockingly bad attempt never seen a shot so bad that's probably why he plays in the Scottish 1st Div ha.

Funny/Random things in FM2013-2012-11-14_00001.jpg
    Dihenzo, Raikan007 and barakus like this.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Raikan007 View Post
    Manchester United defies the odds of reaching the 4th round.. please, come now..
    LOL. Oh, that's amazing. I won't deny that's something I long to hear said about United.
    gogogo golem likes this.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Raikan007 View Post
    It's ok. Promoted to prem, season not kicked off yet and I'm already "under pressure manager" lol
    Raikan007 and gogogo golem like this.

17. I was managing Spain and reached the month of November, where Fernando Torres had played no matches at all but seeked assurances over his international future. I said that "You need to play better in your team" and he replied "I think I already did enough" and announced his retirement when I said top players would do better and such. Good riddance dick head.
    gogogo golem likes this.

18. gogogo golem
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummondinho View Post
    This just made me laugh not my player to I always check the analysis to see where I am conceding most shots from and came across this shockingly bad attempt never seen a shot so bad that's probably why he plays in the Scottish 1st Div ha.

Attachment 282900
    Sagna vs. Liverpool last season

19. Death Ball's Avatar Death Ball
    Modern Day Legend
    I didn't take screenie from one of my FM12 matches in which a player made a shot backwards.

The other day in a multiplayer game, I looked the friendlies fixtures set from start and I found I was to play Wormatia Worms. That made me laugh. Sounded like wormland's worms. Maybe it's German for "Worms from Worms"? (Worms is a German city). Like Bayern Munchen is "Bavarian Munich". Nothing actually fun about the name, except when thought from English.

20. has anyone seen this yet? think its a very nice little addition Poor Ferdinand, that will be his last game before he departs from United at the end of the season...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Funny/Random things in FM2013-raikan-007_-news-inbox.png  

21. gogogo golem
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Raikan007 View Post
    has anyone seen this yet? think its a very nice little addition Poor Ferdinand, that will be his last game before he departs from United at the end of the season...
    I'd like to say that feature was new to the last game. You just don't get compensation unless you have a serious injury and depends on other circumstances.
    Raikan007 likes this.

22. wonderkid360's Avatar wonderkid360
    Modern Day Legend
    They're so desperate they've appointed a sofa as their managerFunny/Random things in FM2013-screen-shot-2012-11-15-20.04.51.png

23. Mats Hummels Amazing Goal

Fluke or he meant it?

imothep00 likes this.

24. The match engine! Now that's funny and just as equally random.......

25. The longest pre-season ever....At least I will be able to get my tactic fluent in one year.

Funny/Random things in FM2013-f.c.-barcelona_-fixtures-schedule-4.png

26. You didn't deserve it anyway

Funny/Random things in FM2013-sans-titre.jpg

27. cavani doing a somersault celebration afcter soring a hattrick

28. Quote Originally Posted by Tristan Harry View Post

Trois points de pénalité dont un avec sursis à l'AC Ajaccio pour 2012-2013 - Ligue 1 2012-2013 - Football - Eurosport

They were deduced three points, with one being suspended, due to an incident in a match against Lyon in May.

29. I Lol'd

Funny/Random things in FM2013-athletic-v-r.-madrid_-overview-overview.png

30. Funny/Random things in FM2013-ollie-hughes-clarke_-news-inbox-3.pngFunny/Random things in FM2013-man-utd-v-man-city_-untitled-post-match.pngI found it funny that Mexico won the world cup in 2014, and also can someone please tell me what is wrong with the score of my players and does anyone else have this problem?

31. Quote Originally Posted by debsicus View Post
    Fluke or he meant it?

It is really weird, happens a lot in this game, have 2 posted within a week on this section

32. KLIPPYBO's Avatar KLIPPYBO
    Modern Day Legend
    Come in no.64!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny/Random things in FM2013-spain_-fixtures-schedule.png

To be fair I know its because they have only played friendlies for 2 years but still.............
    LeeCholan540 and gogogo golem like this.

33. I have proof that this game is rigged, and I know who done it....

Funny/Random things in FM2013-english-premier-division_-overview-stages.png

...Dunc!
    gogogo golem likes this.

34. Quote Originally Posted by iamauser View Post
    I have proof that this game is rigged, and I know who done it....

Attachment 284149

...Dunc!
    Not my fault Newcastle are awesome!
    iamauser likes this.

35. Quote Originally Posted by Raikan007 View Post
    what skin is that Raikan?

36. Quote Originally Posted by ben_toon View Post
    what skin is that Raikan?
    Steklo X3 - Downloads - Football Manager 2013 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

I think its that one, top left hand corner of the screen is a little silver cog type icon, click that and choose a background you like
    ben_toon likes this.

37. Quote Originally Posted by Raikan007 View Post
    Steklo X3 - Downloads - Football Manager 2013 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

I think its that one, top left hand corner of the screen is a little silver cog type icon, click that and choose a background you like
    cheers dude
    Raikan007 likes this.

38. Celticthroughandthrough88
    This poor kid went bald at 14...

gogogo golem likes this.

39. wonderkid360's Avatar wonderkid360
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticthroughandthrough88 View Post
    This poor kid went bald at 14...

Got a moustache as well
    gogogo golem likes this.

40. KLIPPYBO's Avatar KLIPPYBO
    Modern Day Legend
    Methinks Cesc Fabregas should have went to specsavers

Funny/Random things in FM2013-aitor-herrera_-news-inbox.png

41. I've got a bad one here.
    Im coming to the end of my 3rd season with Schalke. I won my first trophy, the Bundesliga and have gone on a crazy run to the Champions League final where I will play Man City (I beat Barca in the semi, which was awesome). But with the CL final just 8 DAYS AWAY my assistant tells me that goalkeeper Marc-Andre ter Stegen "is making noises about joining a bigger club." This conversation then occurred.
    Funny/Random things in FM2013-2012-11-23_00001.jpg
    Halfway through I accidentally clicked the option where I would win the Europa League, not the CL. And then he says that? He has never complained before. What a nightmare!

42. Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Baxter View Post
    I've got a bad one here.
    Im coming to the end of my 3rd season with Schalke. I won my first trophy, the Bundesliga and have gone on a crazy run to the Champions League final where I will play Man City (I beat Barca in the semi, which was awesome). But with the CL final just 8 DAYS AWAY my assistant tells me that goalkeeper Marc-Andre ter Stegen "is making noises about joining a bigger club." This conversation then occurred.
    Attachment 284533
    Halfway through I accidentally clicked the option where I would win the Europa League, not the CL. And then he says that? He has never complained before. What a nightmare!
    Looks like he just gave you 2 seasons, meaning he's gonna shut up for the time being. Just perform well in your competitions and he might shut up for several years.

43. Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Baxter View Post
    I've got a bad one here.
    Attachment 284533
    Lol i wonder if he will
    Complain if you win the champions league but not the europa league
    gogogo golem likes this.

44. Quote Originally Posted by Cai1234 View Post
    Lol i wonder if he will
    Complain if you win the champions league but not the europa league
    I won the CL, but it still says that I have promised to win Europa League in the next 2 seasons. I have no choice but to finish 3rd in my CL to group to get in to the EL!

45. Funny/Random things in FM2013-2012-11-24_00001.jpg
    This was unexpected...

46. Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Baxter View Post
    Attachment 284672
    This was unexpected...
    Haha! Did they sign him? I would expect his wage demands to a bit high for Liverpool.

47. Goalkeeper slides out of box with the ball in hand and stands up with it (No foul given or anything)

Meanwhile, sitting at the monitor:

Must admit this is a serious fail of the match 3D viewer or Engine or something if the keeper is allowed to violate rule #1

48. Quote Originally Posted by mersk View Post
    Haha! Did they sign him? I would expect his wage demands to a bit high for Liverpool.
    They sure did, £180k per week he's on. He's just scored a brace against Guardiola's united. I like the way the future on FM get a bit wild sometimes

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO