Like Tree1337Likes

Funny/Random things in FM2013

1. Funny/Random things in FM2013-roberto-mancini_-overview-press-interview.png

so gd were the questions they asked them twice
    gogogo golem likes this.

2. Chile win the 2014 World Cup. Beating Holland 6-1 in the final. The Dutch had 63% possession but Chile still edged shots and on target, and hit the woodwork twice. Sneijder had a shocker, and the two centre-forwards (Huntelaar in the first half, RVP in the second) were anonymous.

I'm not sure if this is even Funny/Random, but there isn't a thread for "Fantastic achievements by teams you had nothing to do with".

Funny/Random things in FM2013-netherlands-v-chile_-overview-overview.png

(Spain? Didn't qualify. Came third in their qualifying group after France and Finland. Tiki-taka = overrated.)
    DaSiimM likes this.

3. how the hell did ireland get to the world cup final?! they beat russia, uruguay and italy...
    Funny/Random things in FM2013-charlie-booth_-news-inbox.png

4. Danny's Avatar Danny
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by JDY View Post

Hahahahaha
    Last edited by Danny; 02/01/2013 at 04:24 AM.

5. Quote Originally Posted by URZ View Post
    how the hell did ireland get to the world cup final?! they beat russia, uruguay and italy...
    Because they didn't meet Chile.

6. Desperately need a new CB in the transfer window with no budget after buying Falcao (couldn't miss out) and the transfer window ends. Next day the chairman gives me 56m pounds...

7. Quote Originally Posted by JDY View Post

I got one with chelsea i posted earlier on the thread was john terry telling petr cech to pipe down LOVE IT

8. 90 minutes sleeping, and ...
    Funny/Random things in FM2013-capture-d-e-cran-2013-01-03-13.03.42.png
    ElBastard, pipodeclown and Djzone like this.

9. Just playing along in an international friendly warm-up match prior to the 2018 World Cup. I look down and what do I see? FM2013 is a friggin fortune teller! I wonder who gets their second yellow at the end of the game? LOL

Funny/Random things in FM2013-predetermined.jpg
    lukejamiefox and JLBfifa like this.

10. Funny/Random things in FM2013-pl-dec-2012.png

Liverpool won just 1 game in 11? bottom of the table in December of first season (with games in hand of course)

11. Quote Originally Posted by marcus56 View Post
    Attachment 297078

Liverpool won just 1 game in 11? bottom of the table in December of first season (with games in hand of course)

yeah they suck on my game too...it funny tho

12. DaSiimM's Avatar DaSiimM
    First Team
    It was was predicted to be a close match. Luckily the French paid the Russian defenders well...
    Funny/Random things in FM2013-russia-v-france_-overview-overview.png
    gogogo golem likes this.

13. Love this after winning the JPT

Funny/Random things in FM2013-dfhdh.png

14. When "You've only got 12 men!" becomes reality..

15. Funny/Random things in FM2013-jordan-rhodes_-overview-profile.pngi thought WTF is he really gd enough for Inter
    gogogo golem likes this.

16. Heh, what's in a name..

Funny/Random things in FM2013-fluflu.png

17. 2018;

Cristiano Ronaldo is worth £2.8m

Leo Messi is worth £28.5m

I found this amusing.
    ElBastard likes this.

18. Quote Originally Posted by SperzieNoob View Post
    Heh, what's in a name..

Attachment 297792
    Ummm, a new virus outbreak, the Jahmill Flu.
    Not the first nor last diseases created in FM world.
    Last edited by a_ilfandy; 06/01/2013 at 05:10 AM.

19. Got a regen keeper with 207cm.....

20. Kompany my top scorer three games into the league campaign with 4 goals...

21. Funny/Random things in FM2013-losc-v-fc-nordsj-lland_-overview-overview.png
    Sorry but Lille aint that good

22. Funny/Random things in FM2013-2012-12-29_00001.jpg
    Manager(to journalist)
    Pleased to meet you, Mr...... um...er....what was your name again?

23. Quote Originally Posted by SperzieNoob View Post
    Heh, what's in a name..
    Could be worse, he should be glad his name isn't Jahmill Syphilis. Or Jahmill Sledgehammer.

24. prow07's Avatar prow07
    First Team
    Let's just say I hope I get Shrewsbury.

mahrkk likes this.

25. prow07's Avatar prow07
    First Team
    To add to my last post. I ended up facing Brighton, not Shrewsbury and this happened.
    Montanaro, Seabear, MadRo and 1 others like this.

26. ^ Lol spooky!

27. Funny/Random things in FM2013-2013-01-04_00009.jpg
    No tycoon takeovers whatsoever.

28. Funny/Random things in FM2013-odd.png

(There's a team called Odd Grenland in the Norweigan top division)
    LeeCholan540 and lukejamiefox like this.

29. PSG have just brought Joe Cole off Liverpool for £7.5 Million now thats funny pmsl

30. Anderson first moved from Man Utd to Tottenham and now he is at Liverpool

I'm currently Newcastle and I am lying in 2 place after 10 games and have fx. won Liverpool 3-2 on Anfield and also won Chelsea 3-1 on St. James Park but then Liverpool sack Martin Jol and I try to apply for the job but they decide to approach STEVE BRUCE from Hull.
    How f*** mediocre can you go?

31. Lee McCulloch of Rangers retiring 'before he is forced to play at a lower level'!!! LMAO

Is there much lower than Scottish Div 3!?!?
    lukejamiefox likes this.

32. Getting real sick of ure shit madonna!

Funny/Random things in FM2013-madonna.png
    ElBastard likes this.

33. Just finished the first half yet three of my players get yellows in the second half before its even started? I'm starting to get the feeling the ME already has this game scripted.

Turns out FM was just having me on lol.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Funny/Random things in FM2013-sunderland-v-west-ham_-overview-overview.png  
    Last edited by movin pics; 09/01/2013 at 01:58 PM.

34. My Director has managed to get season long loan deals for 3 of my back-up goalkeepers so they can get regular 1st team football.......trouble is the deals are all with the same affiliate club in Australia!
    Skab0 and apvmoreira like this.

35. Sir Alex Ferguson retired after 2 seasons and I had just finished my 2 season with Newcastle where I ended in 2 place, just 2 points behind leaders Tottenham and I tried to apply for the Man Utd job but they approach Ståle Solbakken instead from Wolves who at that time were still in the Npower Championship.
    Why do big clubs just approach mediocre managers in my save?

36. One of the most memorable pressers in a while! Not sure which is funnier, the horrible grammar or the utter geography fail!

Funny/Random things in FM2013-geography-fail.jpg

37. Quote Originally Posted by ElBastard View Post
    One of the most memorable pressers in a while! Not sure which is funnier, the horrible grammar or the utter geography fail!

Attachment 298978
    Where is the horrible grammar?

38. Quote Originally Posted by Bouwzie View Post
    Where is the horrible grammar?
    Maybe it is just me but the missing "the" in the quote gives it a bad Japanese translation feel

39. Funny/Random things in FM2013-alfheim.png

Moved from my normal stadium to..... my normal stadium!

40. Quote Originally Posted by ElBastard View Post
    One of the most memorable pressers in a while! Not sure which is funnier, the horrible grammar or the utter geography fail!

Attachment 298978
    yeah what i think happens with these is that in terms of support not tht the press think man utd play in USA

41. Only in my second season with harrogate and when looking at the premier league table found this had happened :

Funny/Random things in FM2013-haha.png

quite surprising for second season and as a man utd fan Very Funny

42. Quote Originally Posted by sned View Post
    Attachment 299015

Moved from my normal stadium to..... my normal stadium!
    Wrong, you where moved FROM your stadium, it does not say where you are going to play. If it said TO, then it would be a bug/mistake

43. Quote Originally Posted by apvmoreira View Post
    Wrong, you where moved FROM your stadium, it does not say where you are going to play. If it said TO, then it would be a bug/mistake
    The first paragraph says it's being played at Alfheim.

44. Quote Originally Posted by apvmoreira View Post
    Wrong, it clearly states in THE VERY FIRST LINE that they are playing at alfheim having moved from alfheim
    sned likes this.

45. "Mikkel Andersen's lack of appearances for Sheffield United means a Denmark call-up remains unlikely for the time being. The 23 year-old Goalkeeper's lack of appearances will have done nothing to convince Olsen that Andersen deserves to retain his place"

Mmm....interesting....He's missed just 2 matches so far this season and the 2 he missed were due to an international call-up!

46. I found a joker !
    Funny/Random things in FM2013-joker.png
    lukejamiefox likes this.

47. In my save;

I am playing as Woodford Rovers (Hackney & Leyton Sunday division 4) and in a friendly v Cambridge University Press;

One of the opponents players is called 'The Stubbs';

Instead of being nicknamed 'Stubbs' or 'Stubby', they might instead call him 'The Stubbs';

That could be there way of saying that he is 'the man' or 'the brains'

But it could also mean 'the club clown';

(He had a 6.6 rating in the game)

48. I don't know how the hell this has happened? Really how has this happened?

Funny/Random things in FM2013-screen-shot-2013-01-12-13.04.32.png
    Last edited by WizzyFM; 12/01/2013 at 02:15 PM.

49. This is a howler by Fabio Cannavaro thought id share it

Tari Football Club vs Reading - Cannavaro Goal 89 minutes - YouTube

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO