Like Tree155Likes

Post Your Successes

1. Quote Originally Posted by DidierDrogba View Post
    That is definitely my biggest victory, but I never seen rating as low as Samuele Albertini got ( 0.2 )
    I've not seen one that low, lowest I've seen is 4.6

2. My current season looks quite good I would say.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Flohrinho View Post
    My current season looks quite good I would say.

Hi Flohrinho, wow, your 5 goals/game average is great. I'm looking for a tactic capable of that, what tactic are you using? The most I have managed is 3.5 goals/game with the top teams. Thanks.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Flohrinho View Post

SS of match stats that show opponent fitness levels please...
    Bradlad9 likes this.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Flohrinho View Post

Jesus!

6. Can post here as well I guess, posted in the Aston Villa thread.

Just did a season with Aston Villa, and holy shiiit how insane it was. The results completely blew my mind. I use the LFCMarshall update.

This is my tranfers:

Post Your Successes-tranferss.png

Also note that I bought Pedro Obiang in the January window and sold Kozak in the January window too.

Neil Maupay and Tony Watt are must-buys imo, they are incredibly skilled and net a lot. Also everyone should buy Strandberg, immense defender, cheap and very good. Will Hughes is also a very talented player, but I assume most people here are aware of him. Drage, Forrest and Kadrii are future prospects, although I've never bought Forrest before.

I sold Gabby because he isn't that good really, and after I signed Watt and Maupay there were too many strikers. Got a good price for him. Loaned away some youngsters because they wouldn't get too much play time, and hopefully they will develop and reunite with the team as better players.

Also got rid of some staff members and bought new ones.

Formation:

Post Your Successes-team.png

The seaon has just finished and the players are on vacation, hence the crappy form. This is btw not my most used line-up, some players were injured etc. But the most vital players were Vlaar, Strandberg, Obiang, Westwood, Weimann, Benteke, Maupay and Watt. I trained Weimann to become a right winger, he was quite impressive.

And lets jump to the results.

Premier League:

Post Your Successes-tabell.png

The FA cup

Post Your Successes-fa-cup.png

Amazing game. Teared them apart.

In the Carling Cup, I reached the semis. Lost undeservedly against Arsenal, I was so close to go the final.

All in all an amazing season, if you have any questions just ask.

Edit: Can post some of my best games

Post Your Successes-game1.pngPost Your Successes-game2.pngPost Your Successes-game3.pngPost Your Successes-game4.pngPost Your Successes-game5.pngPost Your Successes-game6.pngPost Your Successes-game7.pngPost Your Successes-game8.png The last Chelsea game is one of the sickest game I've ever played
    Last edited by sanderegeland; 27/09/2013 at 04:28 PM.

7. Absolute insanity, just won the FA Cup with Dulwich Hamlet, whilst in the Ryman Prem!

Name:  fa cup results.png
Views: 741
Size:  242.5 KB

Post Your Successes-1st-round.pngPost Your Successes-2nd-round.pngPost Your Successes-3rd-round.pngPost Your Successes-4th-round.pngPost Your Successes-5th-round.pngPost Your Successes-6th-round.pngPost Your Successes-semi-final.pngPost Your Successes-final.png

Name:  the fa cup winners.png
Views: 737
Size:  263.1 KB

Name:  team standard.png
Views: 722
Size:  235.2 KB

This will never ever be topped as an achievement on any FM I will ever play. I'm dumbstruck right now. As you can see from the above SS, its not like I created a team of world class players. I am doing a youth challenge and in the editor I set all the facilities etc to 10 (Average) and youth recruitment to 8 (Adequate).
    kevmoran and Benniewijs like this.

8. Whenever I play as Newcastle, I always beat Tottenham. Normally by a large margin. I've just checked, in 5 years as Newcastle manager, my record against them is:
    3-0
    4-1
    4-0
    3-1
    6-2
    9-0
    4-0
    3-1
    8-0
    5-0

And they're my main rivals for the title right now. Might be minor, but I consider it a success.

9. Messi had won the golden ball every year, except for one when Ronaldo won it. Finally one of my players managed to win it. And that being a danish player makes it even sweeter.

Post Your Successes-eriksen-golden-ball..jpg
    Benniewijs likes this.

10. Just taken portsmouth second season in to the FA Cup final! Pretty chuffed with myself even though we lost as we have being under embargo for most of the season and had 20 percent of our wages knocked off half way through the season!

11. Just won my third champions league with real Madrid three times back to back hala Madrid

Post Your Successes-european-champions-cup_-matches-fixtures-results.pngPost Your Successes-european-champions-cup_-overview-stages.pngPost Your Successes-european-champions-cup_-overview-stages-2.pngPost Your Successes-european-champions-cup_-overview-stages-3.png

hope to make it four champions league next season.

12. Just finished 3rd with Everton. Very happy. Then Fellani leaves and I'm left with a 1m transfer budget for next season.

13. Post Your Successes-dortmund_-overview-profile.png

Dominance...

14. Post Your Successes-game_-_bvb-v02-__-hall-fame-world-wide.png

Finally Best manager ever!
    Trophy_Whorder likes this.

15. Post Your Successes-game_-_real-madrid2012-v02-__-hall-fame-world-wide.pngPost Your Successes-peter-greatorex_-news-inbox.png

Hope to do this at reading

16. No screenshots made... sorry for that.

Finally finished my trip "From NIR to Arsenal". I started in Northern Ireland with a small club and due to good results with Coagh United (NIR), Olympia Ljubljana (SVN), RAD (SER), Donji Srem Pensinci (SER) and Fulham (ENG) I finally got a job offer with Arsenal; the favourite club of the coach in game. Just started there in the year 2027 and looking for victory and improving my old team. Two players still in my first 11 are Wojciech Tomasz Szczęsny and Jack Andrew Wilshere. Still good enough but not for long now.

17. Just when I'm pretending to put FM13 away, this happened:

Post Your Successes-liverpool-v-barcelona_-geral-vista-geral.png

Always pleasant when you beat Barcelona this way. 3rd season and I only took charge in previous December. Some important players are injured and others can't play because they aren't registered.
    Benniewijs likes this.

18. Created a formidible young Frieburg team which has seen me win 2 champs leagues, 4 first division titles, 3 german cups, 2 german super cups, 2 european super cups, 1 world club championships and in 2021/22 season went undefeated in every competition apart from a preseason friendly against Chelsea (like they count anyway!)
    Wanted to brag about that for ages! but its nothing compared to some of the stuff on here

19. Won Ligue 1 with Stade Rennais, and then won the European Championship with Switzerland, without losing a single game.

20. Decided a new challenge was in order so I created my own club in the BSP. Bawbag Thistle FC from the fictional Land of Bawbags (just off the coast of Southend). Started with no players or staff, other than myself and two mates who I put in as 15 y/os (but didnt mess with their stats). Basically had sign my entire squad before the season started. Gave the club a ?3m chairman loan so I had some funds, but so far only been able to pick up frees and loans.
    Had a great start to the season. Wasn't expecting it so soon.
    Post Your Successes-league-table.pngPost Your Successes-6-1.pngPost Your Successes-3-2.png

21. Just beat Real Madrid as Swansea with this team using Fantastic 3-6-1 formation (1-1 at the end of extra time and I eventually won on Penalties when R. Madrid failed to score their fourth penalty - never thought I vorm was that good at saving penalties)

This was on my second season and I had spent the majority of my transfer budget on Mats Hummels who was injured so didn't play.

GK: Vorm
    S: Bartley
    CD: Chico & Williams
    WB: Navarro & Rangel
    CM: Britton & De Guzman (De Guzman wasn't my ideal choice for the Fantastic 3-6-1 tactic because he lacked in some vital stats but he did surprisingly well)
    AML/R: Dyer & Pablo Hernandez
    ST: Michu

I should have tried landing a new striker and got Michu more confident in the CM role, I was thinking of trying to buy Daniel Sturridge but that's for next season!

Michu '99 assisted by Williams from a corner
    Ozil 104' assisted by C. Ronaldo

Second season and was surprised R. Madrid had snapped up Ozil but mehh. (Screenies when I get FM13 loaded up tomorrow, nearly 5am )
    Last edited by zJordan; 31/10/2013 at 05:44 AM.

22. After my 7th season in charge of Manchester City, I entered the England hall of fame. I've been using a 4-2-3-1 narrow tactical setup. Either Joe Hart or Thibaut Cortouis in goal. LB: Domenico Criscito or Kostas Ilias (CG Australian Stud Left Back) CB: Vincent Kompany and Kurt Zouma RB: Micah Richards or Nathaniel Clyne. Ball Winning Midfielder: Michael Bradley or Lorenzo Cristeg BBM: Will Hughes or Paul Pogba For my three CAMS, I choose from Oscar, Stephan El Shaarawy, Jack Wilshere, Shinji Kagawa and Will Hughes and Either Chicharito or Renato Herrera (CG Mexican International with a 20 for pace) as my poacher.

23. i am starting my first ever thread, and this is on managing boro career mode fm 2013

just before we get on to pre-season scores, i am gonna post all transfers that have happened on here.

transfer listed are:
    leutwiler
    ripley
    parnaby
    bailey
    arca
    dyer
    haroun
    wyke

loan listed are:
    halliday (loan to burton)
    reach (loan to AFC wimbledon)
    main (loan to bury)

outs:
    mcmanus (?2.5m to blackburn)
    zemmama (?6m to blackburn)

ins:
    gk-sebastien usai (loan from blackburn)
    james hurst (loan from west brom)
    tom eastman (?450K from colchester)
    kevin thomson (back on a free)
    cristiano zanetti (free agent)
    alex macdonald (loan from burnley)
    benik afobe (loan from arsenal)
    clayton donaldson (?800K from brentford)

pre-season results:
    boro 0 - arsenal 5
    boro 2 - valencia 3

as you can see, the pre-season didnt go as planned, as two five-goal thrillers went the way of the visitors. On the first match, all goals came in the first half, as arsenal ran riot as Giroud helped himself to a hat-trick with both vermaelen and arteta getting on the scoresheet. however, my next game was much more exciting to watch, as Boro went 2-0 up, courtesy of reserve player Faris haroun (might take him off the transfer list, but not yet), and on-loan striker Benik Afobe, by half-time. Well, let's just say that the second half was DISASTROUS!!!. 2-0 up until the 75th minute, and then Soldado comes on and helps himself to a hat-trick, with just 3 mins seperating one goal each. My next match is the first championship one, and i am at home to Bristol City. Give me your guesses on the score-line, anybody?

24. on RENATO HERRERA

Quote Originally Posted by mcfc412 View Post
    After my 7th season in charge of Manchester City, I entered the England hall of fame. I've been using a 4-2-3-1 narrow tactical setup. Either Joe Hart or Thibaut Cortouis in goal. LB: Domenico Criscito or Kostas Ilias (CG Australian Stud Left Back) CB: Vincent Kompany and Kurt Zouma RB: Micah Richards or Nathaniel Clyne. Ball Winning Midfielder: Michael Bradley or Lorenzo Cristeg BBM: Will Hughes or Paul Pogba For my three CAMS, I choose from Oscar, Stephan El Shaarawy, Jack Wilshere, Shinji Kagawa and Will Hughes and Either Chicharito or Renato Herrera (CG Mexican International with a 20 for pace) as my poacher.
    IS RENATO HERRERA able to be snapped up on loan? cheers

25. my next match is here, and this is my line up:
    4-4-2 attacking:
    steele
    hoyte williams woodgate friend
    zanetti thomson
    ledesma carayol
    donaldson emnes
    subs are:
    scott mcdonald
    jayson leutwiler
    seb hines
    tom eastman
    nicky bailey
    bikey
    the juke

the final result ends up in a 2-0 loss to Bristol City, their scorers being Sam Baldock and Paul Anderson
    Our home form at the moment is absolutely shite!!!
    Last edited by jacorossi16; 14/11/2013 at 05:26 PM. Reason: written wrong word

26. Next up is the 1st round of the capital one cup, and Boro are against Chesterfield, who are unbeaten in three (two wins and a draw), and this is Boro's first away game of the season aswell. just before this game, Bor have snapped up CM nebojsa djukic, will he play?...

27. line up for cup game is:
    GK-steele
    RB-parnaby
    CB-woodgate
    CB-eastman
    LB-gibson
    CDM-zanetti
    RM-ledesma
    LM-carayol
    CAM-dyer
    ST-donaldson
    ST-jutkiewicz

the subs are:
    nicky bailey
    jayson leutwiler
    charlie wyke
    kevin thomson
    george friend
    benik afobe
    james hurst

the final score is a 3-2 win to middlesbrough. The first goal came in the 18th minute by CD Tom Eastman, therefore giveing Boro the lead at half-time. Straight after thr interval, another new signing, this time it is Clayton donaldson, gets himself on the scoresheet, and ten minutes later, his strike-partner gets on the scoresheet too, that person being lukas jutkiewicz. However, Chesterfield never gave up, and were back in the game within 5 minutes of THE JUKE scoring, as Marc Richards got a brace for Chesterfield, and very nearly got his hat-trick, with his 12-yard header bouncing off the crossbar and out of play, in the dying embers of the game.

28. BORO WILL PLAY STEVENAGE AWAY FROM HOME IN THE 2ND ROUND OF THE CUP, but for now, Boro have an important game coming up, and it's against Bolton Wanderers away. the line up is a 3-4-3 formation:

gk-steele
    rcb-williams
    cb-woodgate
    lcb-gibson
    cdm-thomson
    rm-haroun
    lm-bailey
    cam-ledesma
    st-donaldson
    st-juke

the subs are:
    leadbitter
    leutwiler
    zanetti
    hines
    afobe
    emnes
    eastman

29. The final result ends up in a thrilling 3-3 draw. Bolton go 2-0 up within the first 10 minutes of the game, before Boro pull back level, courtesy of on-loan striker Benik Afobe getting a brace (came on for Donaldson as he has a minor injury), by half-time. After the restart, however, Bolton go back infront, this time with Zat Knight getting the goal in the 55th minute. Around about 10 minutes later though, the Juke gets on the scoresheet to level things up, and that is how the game ended.

Next match is against Watford at Home, Can we sort this dodgy run of our Home form out?

30. STEELE SIGNS NEW 5 YEAR CONTRACT WORTH ?7MILLION
    Last edited by jacorossi16; 14/11/2013 at 07:17 PM. Reason: put wrong grammar mark infront of word

31. line up for the watford game is:
    gk-steele
    rcb-eastman
    cb-woodgate
    lcb-hines
    rm-haroun
    rcm-williams
    cm-zanetti
    lcm-thomson
    lm-ledesma
    st-emnes
    st-donaldson

the subs are:
    bailey
    leutwiler
    afobe
    bikey
    gibson
    jutkiewicz
    mcdonald

the full-time result is a 1-0 loss to Watford, with the only goal coming from the visitors late in the second half, around about the 70th minute mark, courtesy of Alex Geijo. Not really an intriguing match.

32. now here is the 2nd round of the cup game
    STEVENAGE VS MIDDLESBROUGH
    this should be an interesting game as Stevenage have been in RUTHLESS form lately, considering they won Newcastle in a friendly 3-1, spurs finished 2-2 and their last friendly was a 4-2 win over crystal palace.

The Boro line-up for this match is:
    GK-STEELE
    RCB-EASTMAN
    CB-WOODGATE
    LCB-HINES
    RDM-ZANETTI
    LDM-BAILEY
    RM-WILLIAMS
    CM-THOMSON
    LM-FRIEND
    RS-DONALDSON
    LS-EMNES

THE SUBS ARE
    SCOTT MCDONALD
    JAYSON LEUTWILER
    GRANT LEADBITTER
    LUKAS JUTKIEWICZ
    KIERON DYER
    EMMANUEL LEDESMA
    BENIK AFOBE

THE MATCH BEGINS.....

2ND MINUTE, BRADFORD CORNER, AKINS DELIVERS IT, JAMES DUNNE HEADS WIDE
    18TH MINUTE, BORO CHANCE GONE BEGGING, KEVIN THOMSON LOBS IT TO DONALDSON, BUT THE STRIKER PUTS IT WIDE
    27TH MINUTE, ANOTHER CHANCE BITES THE DUST, SAME PERSON WITH THE SHOT BUT THIS TIME WAS LAYED OFF BY EMNES
    39TH MINUTE, STEVENAGE 1-0 BORO, AKINS GOAL
    42ND MINUTE, BORO BOOKING, YELLOW CARD FOR CRISTIANO ZANETTI (PULLING SHIRT)
    44TH MINUTE, BORO CHANCE, EMNES TO DONALDSON, BUT DONALDSON HITS STRAIGHT AT THE KEEPER
    HALF TIME SCORE: STEVENAGE 1-0 BORO
    BORO SUBS:
    OFF: DONALDSON/FRIEND/THOMSON/
    ON: AFOBE/LEDESMA/LEADBITTER

2ND HALF IS UNDERWAY...
    BORO GOAL!!! 46TH MINUTE FROM NICKY BAILEY!!! A RIGHT-FOOTED SHOT FROM 18 YARDS OUT INTO THE BOTTOM LEFT CORNER OF THE NET!!!
    STEVENAGE SUBS:
    OFF: ANTHONY GRANT/PATRICK AGYEMANG
    ON: MATTHEW BALL/DANI LOPEZ
    51ST MINUTE, STEVENAGE CHANCE, AKINS SHOT FROM 25 YARDS, COMFORTBALE SAVE FOR STEELE
    57TH MINUTE, BORO GOAL!!! SUBSTITUTE BENIK AFOBE!!!, 1-ON-1 WITH THEIR KEEPER, COOLY SLOTS IT IN THE BACK OF THE NET!!!
    STEVENAGE SUB:
    OFF: JAMES DUNNE
    ON:FILIPE MORAIS
    63RD MINUTE, STEVENAGE BOOKING, YELLOW CARD FOR DARIUS CHARLES (KICKING THE BALL AWAY)
    63RD MINUTE, EMNES FREE-KICK HITS THE SIDE-NETTING!!! OOOHHH!!! THE CHANCE GOES BEGGING!!!
    72ND MINUTE, INJURY BLOW FOR BORO!!! TOM EASTMAN IS INJURED, SO NICKY BAILEY HAS PUSHED INTO CENTRAL DEFENCE
    FULL TIME!!! STEVENAGE 1-2 BORO!!! BORO ARE THROUGH TO THE THIRD ROUND OF THE CUP. HOWEVER, THE ONE LOW POINT IS THE INJURY TO TOM EASTMAN, LETS HOPE IT ISN'T BAD!!!

33. SLIGHT RELIEF OVER TOM EASTMAN INJURY, HE IS ONLY OUT OF 2 WEEKS MAXIMUM, SO WILL ONLY MISS THE SHEFF WED GAME, AND HOPEFULL BE BACK IN TIME FOR THE BARNSLEY GAME 2 WEEKS FROM NOW!!!

34. CRISTIANO ZANETTI IS OUT FOR A WEEK AFTER SUFFERING A BRUISED RIB IN TRAINING ON THURSDAY!!!

35. THE REWARD FOR THE WIN OVER STEVENAGE IS A HOME GAME AGAINST CARDIFF ON THE 19TH SEPTEMBER 2012!!! BRING IT ON!!!

36. THE TEAM LINE-UP FOR THE SHEFF-WED GAME IS:
    GK-STEELE
    RCB-WILLIAMS
    CB-WOODGATE
    LCB-HINES
    RM-EMNES
    RCM-HAROUN
    LCM-THOMSON
    LM-LEDESMA
    CAM-DYER
    RS-DONALDSON
    LS-JUTKIEWICZ

THE SUBS ARE:
    ALEX MACDONALD
    JAYSON LEUTWILER
    BENIK AFOBE
    BIKEY
    CHARLIE WYKE
    MCDONALD
    BAILEY

THE FINAL RESULT IS A 5-2 DEFEAT AT THE HANDS OF SHEFF WED!!!
    SHEFF WED TAKE THE LEAD THROUGH REDA JOHNSON IN THE 17TH MINUTE BEFORE HAROUN EQUALISES 10 MINUTES LATER TO MAKE IT 1-1, THEN BENIK AFOBE COMES ON (AGAIN FOR DONALDSON) AND SCORES IN THE 30TH MINUTE TO PUT BORO IN THE LEAD. HOWEVER, THAT LEAD LASTS JUST 6 MINUTES AS MICHAIL ANTONIO EQUALISES FOR SHEFF WED, AND TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE, DAVID PRUTTON PUTS SHEFF WED BACK IN FRONT ON THE STROKE OF HALF TIME. AFTER HALF-TIME, SHEFF WED ADD TWO MORE GOALS THROUGH BOTH MATT TOOTLE AND GARY MADINE RESPECTIVELY.
    FULL TIME SCORE WAS SHEFF WED 5-2 BORO

37. THE JUKE IS OUT FOR A FEW DAYS AFTER SUFFERING A FACIAL INJURY IN TRAINING ON THURSDAY, HOWEVER, ZANETTI IS NOW BACK IN TRAINING WITH THE SQUAD AFTER A WEEK OUT!!!
    TOM EASTMAN IS BACK IN TRAINING FOLLOWING HIS FOOT INJURY!!!

38. right thats all for now people, i will update yous as often as i can, cheers for reading this

39. Quote Originally Posted by jacorossi16 View Post
    STEELE SIGNS NEW 5 YEAR CONTRACT WORTH ?7MILLION
    I think you may have misunderstood the nature of this thread
    Briffyboy and GenerationGinge like this.

40. Just finished my third season with Villa. First season finished 6th and lost in Capital One Cup final, second season finished 8th, won Capital One Cup and made quarters of Europa League, third season finished 2nd, won FA Cup, lost in semi's of Capital One Cup and lost final of Europa League to Bayern. Now looking forward to a season of Champs League footy!

41. I've taken Kidderminster Harriers from the Skrill Premier to being an established PL club in 2027. On the way up I used almost exclusively home-grown players, instead asking the board to invest in youth facilities and stadium expansion.

In my Championship season I won the Capital One Cup, and got to the Europa League Semis the next year. Promoted in my third Championship season and 4 seasons in the PL have had finishes ranging from 7th-16th, won the FA Cup, won the Europa League the next year, but in this current season I got knocked out of the group stages of the Europa League and FA Cup 3rd round as I focus on a strong league challenge. Just can't bridge that gap into the top 4.

Currently debating whether to either start a new game or jump ship to another club and see if I can build on that. I prefer to start with a smaller/formerly big club and try to build/recapture success with mostly HG players.

42. Finally! I have sold 1 Billion pounds worth of players!

Post Your Successes-luigi-de-mario_-history-overview-2.png

43. My largest win on this game

Post Your Successes-best-win.jpg

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO