Like Tree155Likes

Post Your Successes

1. Post Your Successes

Exactly the same as every other year. Post any successes you have here.

So far, this has been my biggest win

Post Your Successes-havant-w-v-sutton-utd_-overview.png

2. I bet Liverpool 7-0 at Old Trafford and since then havent won a Premier League match, Losing 5 and drawing 3, man this game is hard.

3. this is my biggest so far.. against Arsenal.. am playing the challenge: you cant win with kids. Screenshot by Lightshot
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post Your Successes-man-utd-v-arsenal_-post-match.png  
    Last edited by zizunola; 21/10/2012 at 09:51 AM.

4. it's not hard, it's impossible. either the entire game is flawed or something is bugging. there is no way you should be losing with 5 goals to teams like reading, norwich and reading as arsenal and united. no matter what tactic you're using or how new and undrilled it is.
    Khalaf likes this.

5. I did a full season with Barcelona, winning the Spanish Super Cup and League (with 99 points, only losing one game). Lost in the final of spanish cup and knocked out of Euro Champs though.

My best result with Barcelona is a 5-0 victory over Real Madrid, lol.
    EndaDC likes this.

6. Came top with Brighton including a 2-1 over Man City in the FA cup.Post Your Successes-screen-shot-2012-10-20-01.37.22.png
    turtleiow likes this.

7. Quote Originally Posted by AlastairRyan View Post
    Came top with Brighton including a 2-1 over Man City in the FA cup.Attachment 279578
    Hey im having a crack with portsmouth just for a challenge, couldnt tell me what tactic your using could you? ive tried so many and they all fail!

8. Quote Originally Posted by mrhommie View Post
    Hey im having a crack with portsmouth just for a challenge, couldnt tell me what tactic your using could you? ive tried so many and they all fail!
    I used a 4-1-4-1 tactic, but that's only because we have mainly attacking players.

9. first season with wimbeldon, doing decent so far very few signings aswell
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post Your Successes-afc-wimbledon_-overview-2.png   Post Your Successes-npower-league-2_-profile.png  

10. coming back from 2-1 to win 3-2 with my custom made tactic switch on 85 minute with 2 wide inside forwards making runs into box.

thats all i got, i get smashed every other game

+ Reply to Thread