Like Tree7Likes

Liverpool FC Discussion
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

1. Liverpool FC Discussion

Anything related to your season with Liverpool FC. I'll start it off with a few good victory's i've had recently

Liverpool FC Discussion-liverpool-v-man-utd_-overview.pngLiverpool FC Discussion-man-city-v-liverpool_-overview.pngLiverpool FC Discussion-aston-villa-v-liverpool_-overview.pngLiverpool FC Discussion-liverpool-v-chelsea_-overview.png

2. im in February, coming 3rd in the league behind man u and spurs, surprisingly chelsea and man city arent even in the top 6, i got given 11 mil at the jan tranfer window and bought stevan jovetic for 21.5 mil, 11 mil upfront rest over 48 months, its getting tough with the lack of squad depth but managed to sign llorente on a free whos coming at the end of the season, got adam campbell at the start of the save as well hes already scored 6 goals for me in the europa league. cant upload pics atm but i might later

3. Could you post screenshots of our reserve and u18s squad? Would love to see who are included in this game. Thanks

4. came 2nd im league first season only had to beat stoke at home on last game to win the prem but lost 4-1 so city won league, signed ayew,lewandowski,wellington niem (class player for me),and isco coming bring on next season

5. Play Jack Robinson at DL. I gave him a full season and he averaged 7.25 for me. Much better than Enrique performed and just as well because its impossible to buy a decnt DL with liverpools budget/status

6. Well I couldn't ask for a better season so far. We are out of the FA Cup and the mickey mouse but we are 6th, 3 points away from 4th. We just got drawn Spartak Moscow at home in the Euro Quater Finals so that's a great one for us I feel as we are currently unbeaten! Also I tweaked the formation and tactics of liverpool along with signing new players and I feel it's worked out well. Heres a few screenies

Liverpool FC Discussion-liverpool_-overview.pngLiverpool FC Discussion-liverpool_-schedule.pngLiverpool FC Discussion-chris-stevenson_-overview.png

Edit

Liverpool FC Discussion-man-utd-v-liverpool_-overview.png

What a result! Twice in one season Best of all Pacheco scored in the last game against them

Liverpool FC Discussion-dani-pacheco_-attributes-2.png
    Last edited by Chris Stevenson; 26/10/2012 at 01:29 PM.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Chris Stevenson View Post
    Well I couldn't ask for a better season so far. We are out of the FA Cup and the mickey mouse but we are 6th, 3 points away from 4th. We just got drawn Spartak Moscow at home in the Euro Quater Finals so that's a great one for us I feel as we are currently unbeaten! Also I tweaked the formation and tactics of liverpool along with signing new players and I feel it's worked out well. Heres a few screenies

Attachment 280172Attachment 280173Attachment 280174

Edit

Attachment 280176

What a result! Twice in one season Best of all Pacheco scored in the last game against them

Attachment 280177

What are your Team Instructions ? Corner Instructions ?

8. Liverpool FC Discussion-tottenham-v-liverpool_-overview-2.png

One of the greatest moments of my FM career To beat the League champions in the final and by such a close margin, simply amazing. Almost like Istanbul all over again

9. To top it all, Liverpool win the Super Cup! I'll keep the save to the full game is out now it's time for a new challenge

Liverpool FC Discussion-liverpool-v-arsenal_-overview-overview.png
    adadrobt and hdhillon2 like this.

10. Ive had adam johnson on 2 save games with liverpool. Play him on the right of a front 3 set to inside forward and he bangs in the goals. Over 20 in one season! Lewis Holtby from Schalke as well. He takes about 6 months to settle down then bangs in the goals from AM.
    Havent had much joy with strikers though. Have tried sturridge, shane long and carroll and none perform well.
    Anybody sign any decent strikers?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast