Like Tree18Likes

Is the beta any good?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

1. Please don't spoile this thread to with nasty arguments.
    Jake likes this.

2. Ignoring everyones comments, I'm answering the title. -The beta is decent, you can tell it's not the full game but that is the whole point of a beta. And it feeds my FM addiction so it definitely fills the void until the full release is out.
    melv89 likes this.

3. Quote Originally Posted by GlenYid View Post
    Ignoring everyones comments, I'm answering the title. -The beta is decent, you can tell it's not the full game but that is the whole point of a beta. And it feeds my FM addiction so it definitely fills the void until the full release is out.
    Agree. Match Engine aside, the game looks brilliant. I cant wait for it to be released, downloading some nice skins and facepacks
    Jake likes this.

4. The best facepack I got was the one that has over 100,000 in it. Think I got it from FMScout or somewhere like that. Works flawlessly. Not to keen on skins though. always been wary as some people have had problems with them in the past.
    TheBetterHalf likes this.

5. I'll have to keep an eye out for that facepacks... not a fan of these silhouettes.

6. SMcManus84's Avatar SMcManus84
    First Team
    Was unsure the first 10-15mins it just looks so plain without the team/league badges, player faces, stadium backgrounds ect but been playing for a few hours now and I'm loving it!
    I haven't yet experienced any issues or weird m.e stuff, just when you hover over something's the txt is white on a white background.

7. SMcManus84's Avatar SMcManus84
    First Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ajt09 View Post
    The best facepack I got was the one that has over 100,000 in it. Think I got it from FMScout or somewhere like that. Works flawlessly. Not to keen on skins though. always been wary as some people have had problems with them in the past.
    Do the fm12 facepacks work then?
    I got the mega face pack for fm12 was like 8gb so don't really want to have to download that again!

8. Quote Originally Posted by SMcManus84 View Post
    Do the fm12 facepacks work then?
    I got the mega face pack for fm12 was like 8gb so don't really want to have to download that again!
    should do yes. I've used it before no problems

9. SMcManus84's Avatar SMcManus84
    First Team
    Cool, will give it a go tomorrow, oh and what i just said about the m.e I take that back, obviously most of these flaws will be ironed out by release and the further refined in future patches.

10. Mike.'s Avatar Mike.
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Blyndreaper View Post
    Get used to it, this isn't a democracy

*Waiting to be infracted by Mike..*
    It isnt a democracy, its a private forum run by Sean and under his rules.
    Last edited by Mike.; 24/10/2012 at 10:50 PM.

11. Mike.'s Avatar Mike.
    Super Moderator
    They will add the updates to the beta if they get time, but they have the demo to prepare for, and that is their priority.

Not much more to add about the beta, and certain people are just trying to be argumentative so I will close it.
    Last edited by Mike.; 24/10/2012 at 10:56 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO