As you all may know this years FM is by far the worst they have put out for Demo (and well of course BETA, however, that was a first and will not be taken into account)
I have been an advocate of my statement for many years, every year:
Fm13 Demo is pathetic! The match engine is appalling and the ball physics are poor as hell! There are so many bugs and flaws with the ME and the new little additions in the game just cover up the bullshit game that lies underneath!
this is by far the buggiest version of Fm to date and SI are just getting lazier and more complacent as most of us/you are prepared to buy the game on BETA and spend the money on something that is not even remotely playable! I have said it for years now that we need to make a stand against SI concerning the shit they release for us and have to wait for around 4 months before we can actually play the game properly after the 3rd official patch which is unacceptable...
You may think that I am over reacting in some way (which I may agree having only played FM13 for around 5 hours this morning) but I have been saying it for years and it is just getting worse! SI have months and months to improve upon a great game from the year before after all the fixes and patches and it should not result in them releasing a buggy, shitty demo to try and encourage new potential FM players and try and convert FIFA Manager players to the best Football simulation series on the planet.. this Demo is making me think more than twice about buying the full game on Friday! (which I am not going to actually)
I would like to try and get as many comments, likes, replies to this to send somehow to SI to get a response from them and hopefully prevent this in the future!
You may not all know me but I am an avid FM fan and have been for over a decade (well Cm included) and am an advocate for the series in general.. however this years one is appalling!
I do hope the full release is sorted out as much as humanly possible, but I cannot see that transpiring as there is so much to sort out in such a short space of time..
1) everyone lets the ball bounce! pathetic
2) no players can defend properly! its pathetic! I always have to "outscore" the opponents!
3) closing down and marking is appalling
4) tackling is really bad..
5) players are too fast! Nani runs through half the team!
6) goalkeepers are lame then pull off INCREDIBLE saves! their positioning is pathetic!
7) crossing is not fixed either...
8) at least I am getting a few results together.. some people have moaned about not being able to string results together.. (I just seem to outscore them which is fine for now.. using my new Might and Magic™ 2013)
9) it seems a bit unrealistic this year.. unless they are going for the smaller teams potentially beating the bigger teams programming etc.. Everton & Newcastle (1st & 2nd) are also a bit crazy even without Fellaini!
10) do not like the new training addition!
Thanks for reading,