Like Tree614Likes

Post Your Frustrations

1. Post Your Frustrations

The number 1 stop for moaning about your FM save!

[I will open this on Nov 2nd, to avoid people spamming with bug complaints!]

2. Mike.'s Avatar Mike.
    Manchester United Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Aannddyy View Post
    The number 1 stop for moaning about your FM save!

[I will open this on Nov 2nd, to avoid people spamming with bug complaints!]
    Arghh Andy you actually need to open the thread!

3. My main frustration right now all the misinformed people complaining about the match engine and that this is the sole reason they cannot win a game
    Kal Johal likes this.

4. Joel`'s Avatar Joel`
    My fullbacks all think they're Roberto Carlos and insist on trying to score from a 1 degree angle rather than square to the abundance of players in the middle waiting.

5. Quote Originally Posted by epic terrorist View Post
    My main frustration right now all the misinformed people complaining about the match engine and that this is the sole reason they cannot win a game
    I agree, I don't seem to have any issues with my game at all..........here are my results

5-4 away Reading
    3-1 home Spartak Moscow
    1-0 home Norwich
    3-1 away Spartak Moscow

also beat Genoa, Barca, and some portugal team all 1-0 in pre season, I ain't noticed any dodgy defending at all, apart from the game at Reading, but I was 4-1 up then changed my formation to control from attacking, so I put the leak in goals for the tactical tweak..........apart from that it's been standard FM.

6. SMcManus84's Avatar SMcManus84
    Man Utd & Burnham FC First Team
    Its not just not being able to win.

I win and take no satisfaction because the goals scored are not realistic, not every goal in football is a 25 yard worldey, nor is it a barn storming run like Giggs goal against arsenal FA cup 99.

Then comes the gk, one minute he's pulling off a gordon banks style save the next minute he's never even seen a football?

7. I see why people might be frustrated with the game, match engine etc. But I am enjoying it If you simply take your mind away from the result, it's football as well as the occasional comedy. Superb entertainment.

8. GK problemsssss

For example, opponents forward kick the ball really slowly from middle of the pitch, then my gk just watch the ball and do nothing the save. RESULT: I watched slow motion goal.
    malhar and qawiy07 like this.

9. The match engine Is unbearable.

I didnt mind It being abit dodgy the first time round as It was the first time trying It out, fair enough, this Is now the 3rd/4th year with the ability to watch the match and Its got even worse! Its like my players are stupid, they will be running with the ball and then just leave It behind randomly. Goal I just conceded: long ball over the top, my defender has a 7 or 8 yard head start, jogs to the ball, just wins it, but stands there instead of clearing it, gets tackled, then backs away from It, the other player gets it and scores.

I mean wtf

10. My main frustration is the fact that SI have released an unfinished game. It could have been the best one yet...

+ Reply to Thread