Like Tree23Likes

Anyone noticed a change with the full version compared to BETA?
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

1. Anyone noticed a change with the full version compared to BETA?

Is there a difference in AI? Do i actually have a chance of being a team and winning some games or is it still ridiculously hard?

2. Not noticed any change, I still smash teams away and lose at home no matter what tactic i play, also no tactic with 2 strikers work! Everything seems the same to me

3. Everton Nice Guy Gramps
    Noticed it's not as hard for me. Finally won a reserve match with Havant and Waterlooville-which I couldn't do as Everton. There's been improvements

4. Hmmmm, 2 conflicting statements! It's early days still, guess i'll have to try it for myself. I agree with the 2 striker formations though, probably just have to stick to a boring 4-1-2-2-1 formation. Appreciate your input lads.

5. Everton Nice Guy Gramps
    To be honest it's not as hard as I'm in Blue Square south so the quality of opposition isn't going to be the greatest, and 4-4-2 with a balanced mentality works best for me. No doubt that will change when I work my way up though

6. Quote Originally Posted by ajt09 View Post
    To be honest it's not as hard as I'm in Blue Square south so the quality of opposition isn't going to be the greatest, and 4-4-2 with a balanced mentality works best for me. No doubt that will change when I work my way up though
    Ah ok, i'll start my save as QPR or West Ham to compare then... got relegated/sacked at both attempts last time! wish me luck...

7. Everton Nice Guy Gramps
    Quote Originally Posted by dregana View Post
    Ah ok, i'll start my save as QPR or West Ham to compare then... got relegated/sacked at both attempts last time! wish me luck...
    If you get stuck, have a look at Raikan's or The Better Halfs tactics. Won't find better, and you'll get full descriptions of what the player roles are, do's and don'ts..whole nine yards along with plenty of screenshots.

Good luck
    Raikan007 likes this.

8. Quote Originally Posted by ajt09 View Post
    If you get stuck, have a look at Raikan's or The Better Halfs tactics. Won't find better, and you'll get full descriptions of what the player roles are, do's and don'ts..whole nine yards along with plenty of screenshots.

Good luck
    Tbh every year i just download the best tactic I cna find. FM for me isn't about tactics, so I cheat! Just sucks for me at the beginning because obviously there aren't many about. I had a look at Raikan's M&M tactic, wasn't impressed (probably down to ME rather than his tactic). Once i see a good 451 (4-1-2-2-1) tactic I think i'll download and give that a go. Tbh i'm worst at doing shouts in game... might just leave them though.
    EndaDC likes this.

9. I find creating a tactic one of the most rewarding parts of the game if im honest! Rather than download one or get a super team by cheating which anyone can do with any tactic and still win, I like a challenge with birmingham I have just been promoted in my first season via the play offs and it's about my third birmingham save but I'm getting there!

In the premier league I had a budget of 200k wages and 1.5m transfer budget! I had 12 first teamers leave on a free due to wage demands and had 6 players leave who were on loan! I have signed 19 players for a combined 3m!! I'm in my budget and coming up to january and i'm 16th which feels more rewarding cos i'm using my scouts and my tactics.

Maybe i'm a geek for not wanting everything downloaded and created for me>?
    robmkdon and NO2OUP like this.

10. Its annoying that no 2 striker formations seem to work without getting hammered by 4 or 5 though! I hate playing with 1 striker!!
    maccaattack likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast