Like Tree7Likes

What is everyone complaining about
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1. What is everyone complaining about

Everbody on this site is complaining the game is too hard. i cant see what is wrong with it i think it may be harder than previous games but not unrealisticly hard. im playing as portsmouth and after 29 games im 17th and portsmouth are 15th in league one atm so it is not that far from real.

2. Quote Originally Posted by ltfcwoody View Post
    Everbody on this site is complaining the game is too hard. i cant see what is wrong with it i think it may be harder than previous games but not unrealisticly hard. im playing as portsmouth and after 29 games im 17th and portsmouth are 15th in league one atm so it is not that far from real.
    using your theory we can distinguish how hard/easy something is by using one example.

maybe you are doing what is expected, but a lot of others arent.

or maybe you are better at the game.........who knows

3. I dont think that game is hard, but there are defence and gk problems. I dont want to concede stupid goals.

4. point taken im just saying from my point of view it is not overly hard and i have struggled with other football manager games.

People are mainly complaining about some bugs within the ME which is affecting gameplay a bit, but they are being sorted out anyway. And some people complain about the game when losing a couple of matches when using a new tactic introduced to the team-lack of patience. There's a lot more work involved in this, and some are simply not prepared to give it a chance and prefer to complain lots. And when there are bugs found, instead of reporting it on the SI forums complain here instead.

I agree that it is harder but not to the point where it's virtually unplayable, which some people say it is. People wanted it to be a bit more of a challenge-but now aren't prepared to give it a chance (not everyone though I hasten to add)

6. Quote Originally Posted by seruven View Post
    I dont think that game is hard, but there are defence and gk problems. I dont want to concede stupid goals.
    i agree i do concede a lot of stupid goals and defending is hard but but i thought that was because i had a awful defence at portsmouth

7. Quote Originally Posted by ltfcwoody View Post
    point taken im just saying from my point of view it is not overly hard and i have struggled with other football manager games.
    yeah it seems youre doing well, i wish i could lol. im so annoyed with the game, i just want to get a nice file going.

i find myself pulling my hair out at how bad my defending is, its never been like this.

ill wake up tomorrow morning and start a new file and hopefully get somewhere.

good luck with pompey, i contemplated a file with them but chose preston instead.

8. Quote Originally Posted by ajt09 View Post
    People are mainly complaining about some bugs within the ME which is affecting gameplay a bit, but they are being sorted out anyway. And some people complain about the game when losing a couple of matches when using a new tactic introduced to the team-lack of patience. There's a lot more work involved in this, and some are simply not prepared to give it a chance and prefer to complain lots. And when there are bugs found, instead of reporting it on the SI forums complain here instead.

that is what i basically trying to say because the game only came out yesterday and people are saying they cant play it because it is unplayable.

I agree that it is harder but not to the point where it's virtually unplayable, which some people say it is. People wanted it to be a bit more of a challenge-but now aren't prepared to give it a chance (not everyone though I hasten to add)

9. Exactly right, there is a problem with defence and GK atm, hopefully this will be fixed in the future.

10. DanWalsallFC
    Walsall First Team
    There are problems with some of the defending but it doesn't feel like it's as bad as it was..
    I think a lot of people though (not everybody) aren't used to having to look that little bit harder to find a winning formula and so are throwing their toys out of the pram after a few defeats and under performing. Everyone was crying out for realism, that's what we've been given.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast