Disallowed Goals

1. Disallowed Goals

I have started the season in the championship with Sheffield Wednesday. We have played 6 league games and have had 5 disallowed goals 4 offside and 1 foul. It is getting beyond a joke as it has cost us points. Has anyone else had any similar problems?

2. Yep. Went in to half time against Newcastle easily the better side (68% possession, something like 15 shots on target) but drawing
    2-2. Had two perfectly good looking goals ruled out for offside before they scored a very dubious winner with their 3rd shot on target in the 94th minute.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Micky979 View Post
    Yep. Went in to half time against Newcastle easily the better side (68% possession, something like 15 shots on target) but drawing
    2-2. Had two perfectly good looking goals ruled out for offside before they scored a very dubious winner with their 3rd shot on target in the 94th minute.
    Yeah sounds the same sort of thing. For me its happend 3 times in the first 5 minutes of matches and it just kills the morale and the gives a huge advantage to the other side. Do you think its a glitch?

4. It's a joke.. Just played a game against a just promoted team in the Netherlands. Had 3 goals disallowed, following up each other. In the 92th minute, the other team scored 1-0 and won :/

5. I finished 3rd in my first season.

I'm being deadly serious, i think i could of won the league if all the BS disallowed goals went in.

6. had 6 goals disallowed in 1 match for Bayern Munich and 3 penalties given against CSKA Moscow in 1 match, very annoying

+ Reply to Thread