Like Tree220Likes

What to do if you just can't win
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

  1. Mike.'s Avatar Mike.
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by lovesfootie View Post
    Another thing that bores me is that the engine slowly but surely favours you overtime.
    Scripting doesnt exist. AI cant cheat because match engine doesnt make a distinction between inputs.

    Nor does the the engine favour you over time.

    Both of these are myths which are completely false.

  2. Quote Originally Posted by Mike. View Post
    Scripting doesnt exist. AI cant cheat because match engine doesnt make a distinction between inputs.

    Nor does the the engine favour you over time.

    Both of these are myths which are completely false.
    Whatever. I see no real challenge. I see no gameplay. All I have to do is wait for the engine to make me a success story, and by then almost any set of players & tactical decisions will make me a success story

  3. It's a boring game

  4. Quote Originally Posted by lovesfootie View Post
    It's a boring game
    Then i have to ask, why are you here, or even playing it? I mean, i find shooters boring, and i dont like them, but i dont go lurking and posting on some call of duty forum...

  5. Ive been reading this thread cover to cover...I remember I started a save with my local team rovers and went Brazillian style 4-2-2-1 narrow which got me promoted no trouble (Brazil 2002 replica) but when it came to first season back in the premier league I struggled until Xmas. Then I replicated Senegal with a 4-1-4-1 and used a TM up top and won 7 in a row...that form kept me promoted and I stayed for a year longer and redknapp was sacked my bayern Munich I got that job and didnt learn my lesson was there for 4 years only won the league once second season and that was due to man management of the highest degree (me and Mike. Spent days arguing on here about it haha) but I got there. Even after all this I still expect easy and instant results and now going back to the bayern Munich rule im doing rather well. I do hope flaws are void from 2014 and we can all have it balanced to what we want

    Hope my experience helped slightly

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Mitre Delta 1000 View Post
    No never!!
    Instead I come here, bitch and moan about the AI, get laughed at and mocked by the mods, shout at some random objects around my home, kick the cat, go back online and read guides, look for tactical forums, read more guides, download tactics just to look under the hood and see whats makes them tic, try to work out why they wont work on my team, make notes, look at por.... ahemm! look at other stuff, physically draw tactics, sit in chair not moving a muscle for a couple of hours deep in deep deep thought, come up with another plan, build it, WIN.

    AI = ARTIFICIAL intelligence. Can the AI do that^^^
    Ladies and gents...the single handed best post on any forum ever

  7. and now look...i lose 3-0 at home despite clear man management they scored twice off set pieces after my assistant told me to work on attacking movement the players who i told to mark and take out the game wernt taken out the game and a fucking stupid mistake a slid tackle in the area which sent the ball toward to keeper was picked up the same guy who was 'tackled' and the keeper fumbled it in the net

    cheers FM13

    totally utter livid

  8. ive accepted its me...but a second placed real madrid shouldnt be conceding 2 to bottom placed espanyol??

    im running out of ideas fast

  9. Well , Mr Super Moderator , if this is realism can you explain me a few things?
    1- I bought 1 player play him 2 -3 games no bigger then 6 ratings then he wasn't settling at the club. gave him vacation came back and second day came to me why is not getting more playing time. Well he was in vacation . Why after only 2 games playied well they are coming to ask for a better contract? Rooney after a hat-trick goes to Fergie to ask for a better contract? I have a small team and from 1k a week they ask 10-12k . Reality? One player was on 2k/w he asked 10k i sold him an he went to a smaller team for 700 a week. I offered 5 mil for a player they asked for 12. I went and took that team and offered again 5 mil . The president accepted and I didn't even got the chance to protest. I offered for another player 1 mil they asked 3 I withdraw. Then they sold him for 600k. I approached a player , offered him 2k/w he went to another for 1k/w and was not his favorite club.
    I took a team after transfer season release all their players and staff. They got left only 7 players and they were still wining. With no coaches no physio no players . How? After 1 season I still have players that are not blending in to the squad. No changes in tactics nothing . But not in every game only in important ones. Players that have main strength important matches in those games they get 5 rating. I manage a team and national team and most 90% of national team is from my club.
    With same tactics. And I get that players are not blending in to the team. First 11 my club team. Why you tell me to adapt tactics if the game is not adapting? Loks like the game is preset and is not moaning. Is playing against you. Then players can not motivate with X or Y as their captain.
    Is Fergie goes to youth teams and take the kids 1 by 1 and say this guy focus on passing this on heading ? Why I have a head coach and coaches? They should do that. And you say to adapt tactics for every opponent and in tips and tricks says if you change the tactics all the time the team won't play . Too many injuries is like they play in MMA not football.

  10. The game is silly sometimes and so repetitive it's unbelievable same stuff all the time goalkeeper fumbles silly over hit passes to cd who looses out to the striker who runs past and you know what comes next keeper comes for a pass back under no pressure what so ever passes straight to there striker how are you suppose to win when these AI mistakes keeps happening over and over again but the most annoying is your on a good run whipping all the teams around you making some real progress then you face the team at the bottom of the league and they beat you and your back on a crap losing streak with the above being repeated

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Fanty111 View Post
    ive accepted its me...but a second placed real madrid shouldnt be conceding 2 to bottom placed espanyol??

    im running out of ideas fast
    Fingers crossed, some idea's.

  12. I love the game, it is a challenge and when you get it right very rewarding. Took me 8 seasons in FM 12 to win the league with Everton. I am in my 6th in FM 13 and getting closer each year. The results to me are very realistic and at times I have wanted to punch the monitor (exactly the sort of reaction you see from RL managers).
    I would however like to see something tweaked in the players contracts and transfers as this is a bit of a joke and doesn't appear real. You sign a player and give a few million as a sign on fee plus agent fees, plays a few games and requests a better contract. No problem you think, just raise his wages only to see the player demand another sign on fee plus agent fee? What is that all about? I should be able to increase a players wage and nothing else (or can you and I don't know about it?). You put a player on the transfer market and very rarely do I see a bid to match value and have to bring the price down yet there seems to be no swaying the opposition manager when bidding for their players.

  13. No offence but this is the most retard game i ever played. Is not possible a player to ask for a new contract 3 times in a season. I offered 5 mil for a player the club ask 12 but they accepted 4 from another club. Player ask me for 50k salary but goes to another team for 5k. I manage a national team I put that U21 and U19 to play with senior team tactics. Nothing happened. I used the editor and I get 60+ shots 30 on target and 10-15 goals 90% of the games. If the other team manages to get 1 shot 90% chanses to score. With the editor , after I made all my players 20 on everything I didn't bother with training and I have 1 asst coach and 1 coach. No physios , and I don't have any problems. So that crap with twick tactics is not real.
    This forum is full of reported problems but I see nobody cares they are more concerned with the editor. Probably that's why the game is with so many problems they spend more time to fix the editor than to fix the game problems. I was about to buy FM14 but no way never ever I will pay for this crap . I like football but FM is SHIT. If 2013 is so full of injuries what will happen in 14?
    Players will die?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by ionutzs83 View Post
    No offence but this is the most retard game i ever played. Is not possible a player to ask for a new contract 3 times in a season. I offered 5 mil for a player the club ask 12 but they accepted 4 from another club. Player ask me for 50k salary but goes to another team for 5k. I manage a national team I put that U21 and U19 to play with senior team tactics. Nothing happened. I used the editor and I get 60+ shots 30 on target and 10-15 goals 90% of the games. If the other team manages to get 1 shot 90% chanses to score. With the editor , after I made all my players 20 on everything I didn't bother with training and I have 1 asst coach and 1 coach. No physios , and I don't have any problems. So that crap with twick tactics is not real.
    This forum is full of reported problems but I see nobody cares they are more concerned with the editor. Probably that's why the game is with so many problems they spend more time to fix the editor than to fix the game problems. I was about to buy FM14 but no way never ever I will pay for this crap . I like football but FM is SHIT. If 2013 is so full of injuries what will happen in 14?
    Players will die?
    Oh my.......

  15. Quote Originally Posted by lovesfootie View Post
    Whatever. I see no real challenge. I see no gameplay. All I have to do is wait for the engine to make me a success story, and by then almost any set of players & tactical decisions will make me a success story
    My friend,play it like playing cm 01-02,ATtack and buy player with good stat in bravery

  16. Quote Originally Posted by KazMaras View Post
    Oh my.......
    Why? is not true?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by ionutzs83 View Post
    No offence but this is the most retard game i ever played. Is not possible a player to ask for a new contract 3 times in a season. I offered 5 mil for a player the club ask 12 but they accepted 4 from another club. Player ask me for 50k salary but goes to another team for 5k. I manage a national team I put that U21 and U19 to play with senior team tactics. Nothing happened. I used the editor and I get 60+ shots 30 on target and 10-15 goals 90% of the games. If the other team manages to get 1 shot 90% chanses to score. With the editor , after I made all my players 20 on everything I didn't bother with training and I have 1 asst coach and 1 coach. No physios , and I don't have any problems. So that crap with twick tactics is not real.
    This forum is full of reported problems but I see nobody cares they are more concerned with the editor. Probably that's why the game is with so many problems they spend more time to fix the editor than to fix the game problems. I was about to buy FM14 but no way never ever I will pay for this crap . I like football but FM is SHIT. If 2013 is so full of injuries what will happen in 14?
    Players will die?
    Yes, it does get unrealistic sometimes like defenders/gk making stupid mistakes, 4-5 times hitting woodwork and players asking for 3x wages in big teams (I resigned from Chelse aand Ancelotti joined, he managed for players to sign new contract on almost 1.5x their current wages, I have never succeded below 2x. But the post is about winning/loosing, tactics and training. I manage my training very very carefully and in a pattern, like defensive positioning in away games against Teams like City, Defending set pieces in other away games. I always use counter attack in away games, no matter what the opposition because for some reason even Swansea dominates the f out of em at their home if i attack. Just balance and you'll win. Injuries also depend on your fitness coaches and if you set fitness as training or not, I do that in easy weeks.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by AayushCFC View Post
    Yes, it does get unrealistic sometimes like defenders/gk making stupid mistakes, 4-5 times hitting woodwork and players asking for 3x wages in big teams (I resigned from Chelse aand Ancelotti joined, he managed for players to sign new contract on almost 1.5x their current wages, I have never succeded below 2x. But the post is about winning/loosing, tactics and training. I manage my training very very carefully and in a pattern, like defensive positioning in away games against Teams like City, Defending set pieces in other away games. I always use counter attack in away games, no matter what the opposition because for some reason even Swansea dominates the f out of em at their home if i attack. Just balance and you'll win. Injuries also depend on your fitness coaches and if you set fitness as training or not, I do that in easy weeks.
    I don't play in England or a major league, I play with a team from East Europe. And that crap with wages affects cos I get small budgets for transfer and wages. And instead of buying a player I have to increase wage budget. I have to pay 1 mil for a player but any other club can get that one for 300K .
    What tactics? I mange the national team from the same nation with the club. I select 21 players from my club. I use the same tactic like the ones at my club. And I get that players can not blend in to the squad and they can not motivate to play with X as their captain. Same guy is the captain at my club team. And at national team the tactics are awkward . Why? Just because they change the color of they t-shirts?
    And what about that they can not motivate to play because of my reputation?
    Player with 20 penalty misses a lot of penalty ?
    Coaching staff its useless . the only advice I get from them is to loan all my youth players so they don't become trained by the club. To give new contracts and to praise players because they had 2 good games.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by ionutzs83 View Post
    I don't play in England or a major league, I play with a team from East Europe. And that crap with wages affects cos I get small budgets for transfer and wages. And instead of buying a player I have to increase wage budget. I have to pay 1 mil for a player but any other club can get that one for 300K .
    What tactics? I mange the national team from the same nation with the club. I select 21 players from my club. I use the same tactic like the ones at my club. And I get that players can not blend in to the squad and they can not motivate to play with X as their captain. Same guy is the captain at my club team. And at national team the tactics are awkward . Why? Just because they change the color of they t-shirts?
    And what about that they can not motivate to play because of my reputation?
    Player with 20 penalty misses a lot of penalty ?
    Coaching staff its useless . the only advice I get from them is to loan all my youth players so they don't become trained by the club. To give new contracts and to praise players because they had 2 good games.
    I use my Coaching staff to train PPMs. I tried playing with low league teams but IDK it always ends up in frustrations, I'd get a long term injury in every other match, wouldn't even have enough players to fill the god damn bench. Torn calf muscle injury is too frequent, it's destroyed two of my top players. And even the players of other teams, WC players become avg and even legends get transfer listed.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    it's probably about time that YOU admitted defeat instead of blaming the game.
    Harsh.

  21. im done

    just uninstalled fm2013 because im on my 17 save abd ib every save iv been saked cos iv never won a match. iv been man u lost 3 games 5-0 in a row and 1 of them was to wigan then i was real madrid and lost 20 games in a row. iv taken over the running of everything buying selling training press conferences u name it iv done it. iv play spurs and lost 12 games in a row and every game i lost 5-0 iv been everton again lost every game. iv read bloggs and iv litteraly spent 2hours understanding the game. g

  22. nice answer

  23. One question, why did you mention training. This made me wonder if I have been training my players terrible/average/good? How do I know I have been appropriately training my players?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO