Like Tree8Likes

Your current line up

1. Your current line up

So what are everyone's current lineup and used formation?

I am playing with Koflok's Goals Galore 2013 formation and current team lineup is:

GK - Tim Krul/Jak Alnwick
    RB - Davide Santon
    CB - Fabricio Coloccini/Daniel Rugani
    CB - Steven Taylor/Jores Okore
    LB - Luke Shaw/Matthias Ostrzolek
    CM - Cheick Tiote/Vurnon Anita
    CM - Yohan Cabaye/Adryan
    LW - Jonas Gutierrez/Raheem Sterling
    AMC - Isco/Alan Dzagoev/Otavio
    RW - Hatem Ben Arfa/Wellington Nem
    ST - Papiss Cisse/Ademilson/Demba Ba

2. In my third season with Manchester United Pretty much completely overhauled my team! No cheats were used to fund this, all selling players and 48 month installments!

GK - David de Gea/ Marc-Andre ter Stegen
    RB - Rafael/ Chris Smalling
    CB - Sergio Ramos/Mats Hummels
    CB - Phil Jones/ Nemanja Vidic
    LB - David Alaba/ Fabio
    CM - Arturo Vidal/ Yann M'Vila
    CM - Jack Wilshere/ Isco
    AMCR - Eden Hazard/ Gareth Bale
    AMC - Mario Götze/ Shinji Kagawa
    AMCL - Neymar/ Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
    ST - Robin van Persie/ Wayne Rooney/ Falcao

Started this team in the beta so I understand that some of the transfers are a bit unrealistic like Jack Wilshere, but everything else is legit! Just ask if you want to know prices!

P.S. Anyone up for a versus game?

3. Celticthroughandthrough88
    Quote Originally Posted by nikidoug View Post
    In my third season with Manchester United Pretty much completely overhauled my team! No cheats were used to fund this, all selling players and 48 month installments!

LB - David Alaba/ Fabio
    CM - Jack Wilshere/ Isco
    Incredible team mate, but seriously how do you keep everyone happy? Will they not all be wanting regular first team football. Also who was most expensive out of all those players?

4. rofl, How much did you get Hazard, Ramos and Bale for? - Fuckin good team there m8

5. Quote Originally Posted by Celticthroughandthrough88 View Post
    Incredible team mate, but seriously how do you keep everyone happy? Will they not all be wanting regular first team football. Also who was most expensive out of all those players?
    Thanks mate! I rotate the whole squad every match, so each player gets 1 game and the next game they're on the bench and then the match after that they play etc.

The most expensive was Falcao! Cost me £61m in the first season. Bought him in the beta so was just experimenting really and then he turned out to be a beast so I carried on my beta game in the full game because the team I built was just so incredible and couldn't bear with starting all over again! Wouldn't pay that much for him if I were to start again though!

My motive is always buy early, which is what I did the first two seasons to build this team! So now I won't need to buy again for a good 5 years! Just buying young regens for the future

6. Quote Originally Posted by Tubpac View Post
    rofl, How much did you get Hazard, Ramos and Bale for? - Fuckin good team there m8
    Hazard cost £30m second season after a poor season finishing 8th with Chelsea. Ramos cost £22m (offered to me in January as R. Madrid were underachieving). Bale was £30m but I could've got him for cheaper (regretting spending that much on him).

Cheers mate

7. Fouth season with Liverpool, all payed in full or part exchange.
    GK - Reina/Ter Stegen
    RWB - Fernandes/Regen
    CB - Papadopoulos/Wilson
    CB - Skrtel/Varane
    LWB - Alaba/Robinson
    DM - Crisetig/Regen
    CM - Isco/Allen
    CM - Koke/Dzagoev
    AMR - Jovetic/Nem
    AML - Ayew/Regen
    ST - Regen/Ademilson/Borini

8. Quote Originally Posted by nikidoug View Post
    In my third season with Manchester United Pretty much completely overhauled my team! No cheats were used to fund this, all selling players and 48 month installments!

LB - David Alaba/ Fabio
    CM - Jack Wilshere/ Isco

Started this team in the beta so I understand that some of the transfers are a bit unrealistic like Jack Wilshere, but everything else is legit! Just ask if you want to know prices!

P.S. Anyone up for a versus game?
    Likewise, I cleared out all the dead wood (Danny Simpson - £6.25m to Liverpool, Sylvain Marveaux - £6.5m to Reading, Mike Williamson - £3m to QPR, etc.) and bought all my new recruits on 48 month installments With a starting budget of £7m and with the clearout, it gave me about a £23m transfer budget (£93m over 48 month installments). First transfer window I bought Okore (£1.3m), Shaw (£4.2m), Ostrzolek (£2.5m), Adryan (£875k), Wellington Nem (£3.5m), Ademilson (£5.25m) and Alan Dzagoev (Free). Later in the season I bought Otavio (£13.75m) and Isco (£17.75m) for the end of the season. Second season in I have picked up Daniel Rugani on a free transfer and Raheem Sterling for £6m due to Liverpool being relegated. I am hoping to find a RB to compete with Santon but not sure who to buy yet.
    nikidoug likes this.

9. Quote Originally Posted by nikidoug View Post
    Thanks mate! I rotate the whole squad every match, so each player gets 1 game and the next game they're on the bench and then the match after that they play etc.

The most expensive was Falcao! Cost me £61m in the first season. Bought him in the beta so was just experimenting really and then he turned out to be a beast so I carried on my beta game in the full game because the team I built was just so incredible and couldn't bear with starting all over again! Wouldn't pay that much for him if I were to start again though!

My motive is always buy early, which is what I did the first two seasons to build this team! So now I won't need to buy again for a good 5 years! Just buying young regens for the future
    Same approach as myself. Overhaul the squad and then you have a squad that doesn't really need working at for a long time, adding the odd regen here and there. I also rotate my players regularly, not necessarily each game though, that way I keep all players happy and reduce the chance of injury.
    nikidoug likes this.

10. Chelsea, Stevenage and Dagenham + Redbridge Modern Day Legend cfc12345 is online now
    Cech
    Azpilicueta
    Luiz
    Terry
    Cole
    Ramires
    De Bruyne
    Marin
    Mata
    Hazard
    Falcao

+ Reply to Thread