Like Tree1Likes

Robin Van Persie?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1. Robin Van Persie?

Anyone else take over United and RVP is distinctly average, ive actually had to leave him out alot over the last 11/12 games because he's been so poor.

Not sure if this is the game or just happens to be mine and its his first season at United.

Yes im struggling to get him firing myself! Cant leave him out as no other striker has scored after 7 games

3. Yeah i'm struggling with him too.

4. can someone try it

this is from my arsenal save,but now im trying it with man u...this is really working for man u. (not for arsenal )
    i use no shout,and the only thing you need to do is to change the striker role from P to T
    joeygriff likes this.

5. DarandioPremium Member
    Liverpool Destroyer Of Ego's
    Where are you playing him? Out and out striker?

6. yeah he cant buy a goal for me, but signed bale for 25 million and he cant stop scoring from the left wing!!! also had Rooney score from the half way line!!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by DAK7 View Post
    Anyone else take over United and RVP is distinctly average, ive actually had to leave him out alot over the last 11/12 games because he's been so poor.

Not sure if this is the game or just happens to be mine and its his first season at United.
    Yeah, for me he played 26 games scored 6 goals in the league, although he was top goal scorer in the Champions League with 7, I use Hernandez for the Prem and RVP for Champions League.

8. People keep saying this, but he's scored 7 in 7 for me, with 3 assists I play him as a treq, sometimes in a 4-3-1-2, 4-1-2-2-1 or 4-2-3-1.

Rooney is the one I'm struggling with.

9. yeh i had trouble with Rooney and Van Persie, it's an area of the game that needs fixing as loads of strikers seem unable to get realistic amounts of goals- messi scored only 14 which is a joke

10. It all depends on how you play him/your team. When setting him up as treq or dlf you can't judge him by the amount of goals seeing as his main objective isn't to score goals.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast