Like Tree2Likes

PA is messed up
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1. PA is messed up

I just got FMRTE and ran it on my new save game. I did a search for players under 26 with a PA above 180. There is no player in the game 26 or under with a PA above 180.

If i do a search for players over 26 with a PA or CA above 180 i get loads of players back above 180.

My point is that 7 or 8 years into the game there will be no players with CA above 180. Therfore the standard of players at the top end will be worse. A bit ridiculous I think.

Do SI think the standard of players is going to get shitter?? Needs sorting.

2. You'll get 7-8 years of regens by that time, i don't see a problem?

Plus it'd be hard to argue standard of players is shittier nowadays, i bet if someone could find CA/PA of players in top teams about 2000-2006, it will be head and shoulders about current generation.

3. Quote Originally Posted by alosully View Post
    I just got FMRTE and ran it on my new save game. I did a search for players under 26 with a PA above 180. There is no player in the game 26 or under with a PA above 180.

If i do a search for players over 26 with a PA or CA above 180 i get loads of players back above 180.

My point is that 7 or 8 years into the game there will be no players with CA above 180. Therfore the standard of players at the top end will be worse. A bit ridiculous I think.

Do SI think the standard of players is going to get shitter?? Needs sorting.
    Messi is 25. Are you saying that his PA is beneath 180 ?. If so, then there is something wrong with the game ....or... FMRT !
    gogogo golem likes this.

4. Looks like a bug in FMRT. Did the same search on 2 other save games and it returned about 20 players over 180 on one and about 15 on the other. A few of them bargains.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Tyton View Post
    You'll get 7-8 years of regens by that time, i don't see a problem?

Plus it'd be hard to argue standard of players is shittier nowadays, i bet if someone could find CA/PA of players in top teams about 2000-2006, it will be head and shoulders about current generation.
    Real Madrid galacticos 2005/06 would probably have 8 players over 180 alone!

When you think about it nowadays Messi and Ronaldo are the only real candidates yearly for the ballon Dor. Five or Ten years ago you could think of 10 candidates every year.
    Last edited by alosully; 07/11/2012 at 06:03 PM.

6. Glad thats sorted then.

7. Quote Originally Posted by alosully View Post

When you think about it nowadays Messi and Ronaldo are the only real candidates yearly for the ballon Dor. Five or Ten years ago you could think of 10 candidates every year.
    cause every player nowadays are money hungry whores and expect massive saleries for doing nothing!!!! even messi who i think is amazing has seemed very lazy in the last 4 or 5 games ive seiin him play in

8. Quote Originally Posted by peppilepew View Post
    cause every player nowadays are money hungry whores and expect massive saleries for doing nothing!!!! even messi who i think is amazing has seemed very lazy in the last 4 or 5 games ive seiin him play in
    Bit harsh, I think he may just be a little tired from carrying Barca for so long. I can't remember who printed it but take away Messi last season, Barca finish fifth. Take away Ronaldo, Real finish first.

9. Quote Originally Posted by ben_toon View Post
    Bit harsh, I think he may just be a little tired from carrying Barca for so long. I can't remember who printed it but take away Messi last season, Barca finish fifth. Take away Ronaldo, Real finish first.
    Nono i totally agree, maybe lazy is the wrong word he might just be very tired from carrying them so much, hopefully hell get a rest wen they have a few easy games and then hell be back to normal cause like i said im a massive messi fan i support barca for the last few years solely because he plays for them lol
    ben_toon likes this.

10. Quote Originally Posted by alosully View Post

Yeah. Or 2005 Milan with Kaka, Pirlo, Nesta, Paolo Maldini, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, and i propably still missed few great players?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast