Nonsense, the fixes are still being tested. To quote them:
Originally Posted by maccaattack
UPDATE 13.1.2 RELEASED for Football Manager 2013
A quick announcement to say we’ve just released an update containing a number of fixes for Football Manager 2013. We want to thank everyone for their feedback so far, it has been very much appreciated and alongside the reports in the Bugs forum it’s really allowed us to make some of these improvements.
As with all updates it is save game compatible and you will be able to continue your save game. To update you will need to close the game down and re-launch for it to update. If this does not work for you or you feel it has not updated you will need to restart Steam.
Once updated the version number will be 13.1.2, more specifically the full version numbers are listed below:
Just to emphasise, there are NO MATCH ENGINE CHANGES in this update. As some of you are aware PaulC and his team are hard at work on the match engine but more time is needed to both code and test all these changes.
Likewise there are no database changes, if you start a new game the database number will remain 13.0.0.
A changelist is included in the post below.
If you’ve posted an issue on the bugs forum which has not been fixed in this changelist, do bear in mind we’ve only put in the most important fixes which we have been able to test enough to be sure they will not cause issues elsewhere. Just because an issue has not been included in this update does not mean it has been ignored.
We hope you continue to enjoy playing Football Manager 2013 with this update. Thanks.
The list of what is to come so far in the ME is already on this forum
Originally Posted by PaulC
Just by way of a Match Engine update this is where we are. Its a work in progress so far and not likely to be rolled out for a week at the very least.....
- Refined position of d-line and also the lines in front of it when defending
- Brought wingers a bit deeper when defending
- Weaker players more likely to favour direct passes quicker
- Improved short pass accuracy slightly
- Tried to increase number of crosses slightly
- Fine tuned shot accuracy
- Fixed some minor player on ball decision bugs
- Improved trajectory of medium length kicks like free kick shots and corners
- Made players better at offering out ball to team mate
- Tried to improve player reactions to deflected balls or tackles
- Made players more willing to slide tackle when opportunity and need arises
- Fixed some unnatural save directions from keepers
- Fixed keepers trying to save ball at wrong point when its heading for post or bar
- Made players slightly better at turning body while on the run
- Made strongest player stand ground when 2 players collide while going for a header
- Made goal celebration paths a little bit more varied
- Fixed comms saying ball well wide when not really that far wide
- Some ball physics collision tweaks
- Some team talk fixes