Like Tree1Likes

Disallowed goals!!! :@
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

  1. Disallowed goals!!! :@

    Why is there so many disallowed goals?! I will be lucky in a match if i only have 1 goal disallowed. it's getting beyond a joke.
    Oscar likes this.

  2. I have noticed a lot of disallowed goals in the game but nowhere near the amount featuring in your games.

    Luckily for me though, most of the disallowed goals are by the opposition!

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Jean-Luc View Post
    Why is there so many disallowed goals?! I will be lucky in a match if i only have 1 goal disallowed. it's getting beyond a joke.

    I cant say that I see many of these, now that the Goalkeeper is less passive ( leading to not going for the ball in time, leading to him being fouled and the goals rules out)
    I get about one goal disallowed every second game, something I see in real life to.

  4. Yeah I went through a spell where I had one every other game for about 9 or 10 games and then 100% correct decisions until the end of season

  5. Well literally i just played a game v Watford and lost 1-0 but had 3 goals disallowed. It's really putting me off playing tbh.

  6. Same on my save 1 or 2 goals disallowed quite frequently for myself and the AI

  7. Quote Originally Posted by TheBetterHalf View Post
    I cant say that I see many of these, now that the Goalkeeper is less passive ( leading to not going for the ball in time, leading to him being fouled and the goals rules out)
    I get about one goal disallowed every second game, something I see in real life to.
    About the same for me as well - most of the times it's an offside where I score before the ref blows his whistle and other times it's because my players are too rough in the box on freekicks, crosses and corners but again, happens rarely in my case.

  8. Only disallowed goals agaist for me,so im happy

  9. It happens to the AI aswell but i have most of the attacks so it happens to me almost constantly. It's really frustrating when i think i have grabbed a winning goal

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Jean-Luc View Post
    It happens to the AI aswell but i have most of the attacks so it happens to me almost constantly. It's really frustrating when i think i have grabbed a winning goal
    If you get more than 1 disallowed goal every game over a longer period of time, then I would log it on SI´s bugsforum.

    Naturally, It can be tactical, like if its your FC playing on the shoulder of the last defender that gets the majority of these goals and he slots most of them in the net.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 3 disallowed goals in one half. Two in the last 10 mintues.
    By AledD in forum Football Manager 2012 Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01/12/2011, 01:16 AM
  2. Disallowed goal annoys McCarthy
    By BBC Sport in forum English Football
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07/03/2011, 03:50 PM
  3. Disallowed Goals.
    By Kriztofa in forum Football Manager 2010
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05/07/2010, 01:13 AM
  4. Wenger bemoans disallowed goal
    By The Guardian in forum English Football
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 30/11/2009, 04:20 PM
  5. Benitez fumes at disallowed goal
    By BBC Sport in forum English Football
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 23/09/2008, 06:19 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO