Like Tree68Likes

Football Manager 2013 Patch 13.1.2 Released

1. Everton Nice Guy Gramps
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike. View Post
    Honestly, dont bother.
    Admittedly got annoyed. Been getting unwarranted stick from the usual keyboard warriors lately and lost cool there. But it's just more annoying when they can't be bothered to look properly. But hey ho.

Having a pants season though is probably making me more aggitated than usual though lol
    Mike. and Mckergan like this.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    No it is fully save game compatible. The only time you will ever have to start a new game to see the patch changes is when there are database changes (eg: transfer updates).

EVERY​ version of Football Manager 2013 runs through Steam.
    Well...i am not so sure about that! I have downloaded the game via TORRENT and no connection to the steam. I haven't been asked to ACTIVATE anything, only crack. I cannot find the EDITOR and i know i can download only via steam, which is total crap!!! CAUSE!...I add the game in the steam but the game just cannot find that TOOL!
    So when you said, this or that way - FM13 anyway runs through the steam, on what you meant ?
    HOW THE HELL i am about to update the game now? VIA STEAM?! I cannot even ADD THE GAME to find those updates!

SO i please for some helpful answers or LINKS even better. (links - download updates - editors bla bla bla)

3. Everton Nice Guy Gramps
    Peoples sheer stupidity frankly no longer surprises me on this forum anymore. Seems to be more and more additions to the stupid gene family. Reference above.

Not a chance in hell you'll get any help with a cracked version. Goodbye
    Last edited by ajt09; 17/11/2012 at 04:55 PM.

4. Hey gays, i don't see where is button for downolad this update 13.1.2 (i have pirate FM, game...) do it working on pirate FM game?

5. No it doesn't

6. Quote Originally Posted by dux View Post
    Well...i am not so sure about that! I have downloaded the game via TORRENT and no connection to the steam. I haven't been asked to ACTIVATE anything, only crack. I cannot find the EDITOR and i know i can download only via steam, which is total crap!!! CAUSE!...I add the game in the steam but the game just cannot find that TOOL!
    So when you said, this or that way - FM13 anyway runs through the steam, on what you meant ?
    HOW THE HELL i am about to update the game now? VIA STEAM?! I cannot even ADD THE GAME to find those updates!

SO i please for some helpful answers or LINKS even better. (links - download updates - editors bla bla bla)
    Why not just buy the game?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!

7. This thread makes me feel wunderfull about my self.

Thank you all !!!
    Lee, Mike. and kevmoran like this.

8. Mike.'s Avatar Mike.
    Manchester United Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBetterHalf View Post
    This thread makes me feel wunderfull about my self.

Thank you all !!!
    I take it you are sailing through your tactics?

9. Quote Originally Posted by domo0809 View Post
    ajt09 you are idiot
    Why? He's telling you where to find instructions on how to install the patch, although it baffles me how anyone can not know how to do it.

Closed Thread